AN HOUR AGO OMG you gotta check out this #GLgirl's aw-worthy moment: http://t.co/LW6gdod3ZC

2 HOURS AGO So this kid got in trouble for recording himself being bullied?... #IsThisRealLife: http://t.co/rLcLyzslyP

3 HOURS AGO 3 spring staples to spuce up your wardrobe: http://t.co/ehFqBNyswI

COMMENTS

What's with the stubble?

How come when I shave the next day it comes back? It’s so irritating! Girly, this one has been haunting women all over the world...

I use an epilator. You still get some stubble but barely any. I think it's much better to use rather than a razor. It's also pretty painless after the first few times. I highly recommend you get one!

by sweetooth on 11/26/2011 4:13:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
What shavers do you reccomend for first time shavers?? Thanks!

Hey missy, I would go with Schick Quattro! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by missljla on 11/26/2011 4:11:02 PM

Waxing really hurts from what I've heard from my older cousin who tried it and I'm not a fan of pain so I'll stick with the stubble thank you very muchSmile

by SmileyGal7 on 11/26/2011 2:52:27 PM

my legs and are really hairy, but i'm terrified of waxing. what else can i do? thanks!

Hey girl, honestly, shaving is the best/healthiest. There are lotions that pull out your hair but those are really unhealthy for your skin/hair follicles. Sorry girl!
lauren r.

by bookworm22 on 11/26/2011 2:42:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
when i shave under my arms it gets stubbly the next day and wont shave all the way. Also i get little red dots almost like pimples. How can i get this to stop?? I need to wear a strapless dress next weekend and i dont want my armpits to look gross!

Hey girl, your skin is just getting irritated by shaving. Make sure you use lots of shaving cream, and afterwards use women's aftershave, or moisturizing lotion. What also helps a lot believe it or not, is if you use hair conditioner, under the shaving cream while you shave. Helps a lot!
lauren r.

by jobrosrlife on 11/26/2011 2:11:09 PM

waxing would kill though, i'll stick to the stubles

by cutiekj on 11/26/2011 1:07:30 PM

i think when i hit high school at the end of this year i'll get my legs waxed. or at least try it to see if the little pain and sting is worth repeating.

by parischick2 on 11/26/2011 12:54:28 PM

That is really annoying. I want to try like Nair or something but I'm not sure if it works. If anyone knows, let me know. Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 11/26/2011 12:49:43 PM

when i get older, i'm gonna go somewhere to waxed.

by filaluvva on 11/26/2011 12:47:32 PM

Ya it's sooooo annoying. But my mom won't let me wax my legs Frown I want to tho

by Girlygirl22werock on 11/26/2011 12:01:20 PM