5 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

5 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

8 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Boy crazy? Here's how not to annoy your friends

Guy crazed? Your bestie might not be. Here's how to cope...

Mod!
I think this guy likes me. Two of my friends said they saw him sneaking glances at me. I don't know because he doesn't seem like he would like me. He went skiing with me two days ago even though I'm a really bad skier and he said that I did really well. Does he like me or does he not?

Hey girlie,

Just based on this info, I can't tell if he likes you or not! Try to talk to him somehow - online, in person around a group of friends, etc. Get to know him better (and let him get to know you). You'll have a better chance of figuring him out if you are closer to him!
Lauren C.

by Jetdoggy24 on 11/25/2011 7:57:22 PM

MOD!!!
So I've been dating this guy for two months, almost three. There's gonna be a winter formal at school soon and of course, we're going together. I REALLY want him to kiss me, and I think he wants too as well. So how can I show him that he doesn't have to be afraid and if he wants to kiss me he can? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Hey chickie,

No problem! There is a really easy way to hint that you'd like to take your relationship to the next level...be a bit more affectionate! Before the dance and on your way to it, put your hand lightly on his back as you're walking, on his arm, or against his leg. Try holding hands as you go into the dance! If he says something funny or gives you a sweet compliment, say "Oh, thank you!" and lean in to give him a light hug/subtle kiss on the cheek. All these things will let him know that you're comfortable around him and that you'd be totally fine with a kiss! Smile
Lauren C.

by squizzcute on 11/25/2011 7:38:04 PM

Lol! Too bad they didn't have this when my sister was 15.

by CHLOE<3 on 11/25/2011 7:37:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
Hello! I love how you "mods" always help people and give the best advice. I so want to help people,and all my besties say that I give great advice.I was wondering, could I be a "mod"? If yes, how?

Hey babe,

If you're 18 years old (or older), click here and scroll down to the "WHERE" section for all the details. If you're almost 18, hang in there - you can apply soon! If you're younger, don't worry. Try starting an Advice Queen club and offering your advice to girls on the site!
Lauren C.

by squizzcute on 11/25/2011 7:14:58 PM

MOD !!
Hey so I like this guy N and he likes me back. We can't date yet, cause he has to get an A on a test first, but we're going to. Today he kissed me Smile The only thing is I'm not exactly too sure what to do during a kiss.... do you move your lips, are your eyes open or what? I'm so so confused. Also we want to hang more but both of our parents are kinda strict with "dating" any suggestions???
Thanks so so so much Smile btw we're both 15

Hey chica,

Haha, kisses are totally mind-boggling...til you do it a few times! Then you feel way more comfy with them. Slowly close your eyes as you move closer to each other, then keep your eyes closed during the kiss. Try lightly puckering your lips but keeping them soft and relaxed. Don't move your lips during the kiss, but you can vary the length of each kiss by pulling away slightly, then tilting your head and kissing again. Relax and go with the flow...trust me, it'll feel totally natural after you do it more often!
Lauren C.

by pati5dance on 11/25/2011 6:56:05 PM

So.........my friend likes guy and my other friends likes him too. The first friend is a sort-of player/heartbreaker who likes multiple other guys at our school. The second girl is a tomboy(kinda) and this is her FIRST crush. They both are mad at each other and want me to pick sides. You might think I should pick the second girl. But sometimes, she is so mean, bossy, and rude. But, I think it's sweet she likes this guy. Now, there's my first friend well she gave me a really cool ipod for my Birthday but I mean she likes 10 different guys at our school and I bet half of them like her back. Can I have your advice on this? Please! Smile <3

by ButterflyGirl18 on 11/25/2011 6:23:47 PM

thanks again for the advice about the dress, ill be sure to try them!
also, im going over to my bf's house tomorrow night (we've been dating for 2 weeks, but we've been best friends for like, ever so dont judge that haha) & i was wondering if u had any advice on what we could do! he came over last weekend for dinner at my house & we played wii & just hung out afterwards.. he has a webcam & i was thinking we could take some pictures because we have like no pictures together..any other ideas? ill be there for about 3 hours. thanks!Smile

Hey babe,

Cute! Having a little photoshoot could be totally fun Smile You could also watch a holiday movie, play cards/board games/video games, online "window shop" for stuff he wants for Christmas, etc. Try not to plan out the entire 3 hours - instead, let it progress naturally and you'll find stuff to do! <3
Lauren C.

by aleesha7 on 11/25/2011 6:04:18 PM

MOD!!
I started dating this guy and my parents don't like him. So I'm not aloud to see him over the weekend or anything. idk what to do because now my bf says things probably won't work out if he can only see me at school. I worked really hard to finally get together with him and now my parents might ruin it.

Hey girl,

I saw your other MOD too, about being afraid of him hurting you again. So you're working against two things - trusting him and your parents not approving. So tough Frown Basically, you're going to have to work hard in order to make this work! If you're not allowed to see him on the weekend, tell him you'll be extra good about texting, answering his calls, and catching up over the weekend so you don't drift apart. Then you can see each other all week at school, possibly spend time together after school doing homework together, and spend the weekend doing your own things. Every couple needs some space apart so they can be independent and live their own lives, so this could actually be a good thing! <3 As for worrying he's going to leave you again...that takes lots of trust and faith in order to rise above it. You won't ever be SURE he won't hurt you, but you have to trust that he's in this relationship for the right reasons and that he cares about you. Don't sabotage something great just because you're nervous - try to just enjoy the ride and have fun with him!
Lauren C.

by fashionexpert on 11/25/2011 5:39:27 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!
My mom said that she doesn't think that girls my age (i'm 13) should be wearing push up bras. But I've heard from a lot of my friends that they are really co!mfortable. I'm samll enought so that a small push up bra won't make a difference unless I wear a really low cut shirt. What should I say to get my mom to at least let me try wearing one? I can't even tell the difference between a push up bra and regular bra on my friends... and they're the same size as me. I would really just like to try one. Thx in advance!

Hey girlie,

When you go shopping for a bra with her, try on different kinds - push up and regular. Show her what they look like under a normal tee-shirt, then consult her on which you should buy. Let her know which one is more comfy, which fits better, which you think looks better with your clothes. But since she's paying (and since she's your mom), you gotta trust her judgment and respect her decision. Honestly, push up bras are a lil inappropriate at 13 if they make your chest look dramatically bigger. You're still growing - and you also don't want to attract the wrong kind of attention. A lined bra with underwire could make you feel just as confident, without causing drama between you and your mom Smile
Lauren C.

by pebo11 on 11/25/2011 5:18:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Ok so theres a dance coming up in december..and i realllyyy like this guy and i want to go to the dance with him. Well we are already friends but we dont talk that much except to say one of our inside jokes or something. Do you have any tips on how to become even more friendly with him so maybe we can go to the dance togther?? Please help!! Thanks so much! <3

Hey girlie,

Just try to turn those "sometimes convos" into longer, more lively chat sessions! You could also catch up with him online - just instant message him and have a light hearted convo about school, homework, how excited you are about the dance. Stepping it up a little bit will make a big difference!
Lauren C.