AN HOUR AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

2 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

3 HOURS AGO Because it's just not summer without s'mores: http://t.co/C4XwBBuHGX

COMMENTS

Our 5 fave holiday manis

Bringing the festiveness to your fingertips!

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
Hey! Do you think laying actual lace over nail poljish and letting it dry would work? Also, do you have any ideas of colors that don't stand out a lot that aren't pink and things like htat? Thanks!

Lynae P.

by orange24601 on 12/14/2011 6:23:33 PM

Hey sportsstar, hmm for your black and white dress you could either do red, pale pink or neutral color. For her purple dress she could sport a pretty dusty pink,a lighter shade of purple, or a neutral color. Have fun guys! Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 8:44:04 PM

MOD MOD:
My friend and I dont know what to paint our nails for our semi formal tomorrow! Im wearing a black and white dress that looks vintage, and im not sure to make my nails exciting or not. Also, should my nails match my toes?! Her dress is purple, and we cant decide on a color that doesnt clash. Help us! Thanks! Smile

by sportsstar* on 12/9/2011 8:37:07 PM

what are some types of nail polishes that doesnt really stand out? red really stands out and i dont want that. also, is gold polish metallic color?

Hey babe,

Try neutral shades that lots of people are used to seeing - pale pink, clear gloss, bubble gum pink, tan, gray, beige, and French manicures are totally normal Smile And yep, metallics are gold, bronze, silver, etc.!
Lauren C.

by michelle132 on 12/1/2011 8:36:46 PM

ok i think that we should bring in the neons and the 70's colors you know pink blue green yellow red white the ambious colors with stripes polka dots half and half the cool things!!!!!!!!!!!!! :];p

by KatieLove12 on 11/28/2011 9:06:28 PM

luv the red and winter ice set! now i want them so badly.

by JessieH on 11/28/2011 7:02:27 PM

That totally makes me want to paint my nails!!!!

by LAS625 on 11/26/2011 8:54:16 PM

Cute! I love that red!

by Maddie Style on 11/26/2011 12:32:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Sometimes my cheeks or my nose becomes rosy while the rest of my face is either normal or pale. And most of the time I don't even notice, until my friend points it out to me. It really bothers me and makes me kind of embarrassed to see or talk to anyone. Is there anything I can do to prevent or stop it, without makeup?? Thanks!!

Hey girlie,

Unfortunately, some of us are just made this way! We "blush" (or get all red) without even being embarrassed - it's just a natural reaction to feeling warm, feeling cold, working out, or being ourselves. Sometimes there's no real explanation for it! If you can't use makeup, just try to laugh it off - "Oh yeah, I'm sooo embarrassed," then laugh and move on to another subject. Wear colors that don't draw attention to it, like black, navy blue, or rosy pink. If it gets out of control or you're just curious about it, feel free to ask your doc for a more professional opinion. Otherwise, try to embrace it - it's your bod and rosy cheeks are a gorgeous sign of LIFE. Personally, I think they can be pretty! Smile
Lauren C.

by cloudyday on 11/25/2011 6:38:15 PM

Cute ideas! I can't wait for the holidays! It's the best time of the year! Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333