14 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

15 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

16 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

Calling all Connecticut cuties! Do good while stocking your closet

Spreading holiday joy and cheer never looked so fab!

PERFECT! one in Meriden tomorrow!

by chocolateworld12 on 12/9/2011 7:53:27 PM

Same here LRM15

by Girlygirl0906 on 12/9/2011 9:43:01 AM

This girl lives in Texas...sigh

by LRM15 on 12/3/2011 4:28:42 PM

Hmmmm I live in RI maybe my parents will drive me there...unlikely Frown

by miaboo123 on 12/1/2011 6:20:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I am dating this guy who is really shy. When we hang out at lunch its always with his friends... which sorry to say, are losers. They pinned him against me saying hug him. I've hugged plenty of guys, but i just CANT hug him when we r around his friends.. its just too awkward. Like, i am always the first person to hug another, but im like scared to hug him... AND ITS ONLY A HUG!!! I'd prefer to kiss the kid! Should i break up with him, or what? Im just so confusedd :/ thanks!

Hey babe,

Tell this guy that his friends make you uncomfortable! If he really cares about you, he'll get them to stop. If not, encourage him to sit with you and your friends in the caf on Monday. xoxox
Devin A.

by .bubblegum on 12/1/2011 4:54:31 PM

I wish that there was one in South West Connecticut!!!!

by kitkate963 on 11/29/2011 8:48:31 PM

woo ct is da bomb!

by kitkate963 on 11/29/2011 8:41:36 PM

Awesome! CT chicas never win anything, and now we're the only ones who can! FANTASTIC!

by howcutegirlccd on 11/29/2011 8:03:57 PM

ct rox!

by girlsjustwannahavefun333 on 11/29/2011 4:58:09 PM

my older half sis who looks just like me but with blonde hair....weird right.....used to live there.now she's in south carolina.goin for christmas!!

by cheekymonkey1 on 11/29/2011 4:53:05 PM

Instead of your usual black ponytail holders, try some bright colored fabric hair ties that are great for summer and will have your friends wanting them too! We heart Emi-Jay Accessories.

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?

Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!

CLICK HERE to take the quiz.