3 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

4 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

5 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

Calling all Connecticut cuties! Do good while stocking your closet

Spreading holiday joy and cheer never looked so fab!

PERFECT! one in Meriden tomorrow!

by chocolateworld12 on 12/9/2011 7:53:27 PM

Same here LRM15

by Girlygirl0906 on 12/9/2011 9:43:01 AM

This girl lives in Texas...sigh

by LRM15 on 12/3/2011 4:28:42 PM

Hmmmm I live in RI maybe my parents will drive me there...unlikely Frown

by miaboo123 on 12/1/2011 6:20:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I am dating this guy who is really shy. When we hang out at lunch its always with his friends... which sorry to say, are losers. They pinned him against me saying hug him. I've hugged plenty of guys, but i just CANT hug him when we r around his friends.. its just too awkward. Like, i am always the first person to hug another, but im like scared to hug him... AND ITS ONLY A HUG!!! I'd prefer to kiss the kid! Should i break up with him, or what? Im just so confusedd :/ thanks!

Hey babe,

Tell this guy that his friends make you uncomfortable! If he really cares about you, he'll get them to stop. If not, encourage him to sit with you and your friends in the caf on Monday. xoxox
Devin A.

by .bubblegum on 12/1/2011 4:54:31 PM

I wish that there was one in South West Connecticut!!!!

by kitkate963 on 11/29/2011 8:48:31 PM

woo ct is da bomb!

by kitkate963 on 11/29/2011 8:41:36 PM

Awesome! CT chicas never win anything, and now we're the only ones who can! FANTASTIC!

by howcutegirlccd on 11/29/2011 8:03:57 PM

ct rox!

by girlsjustwannahavefun333 on 11/29/2011 4:58:09 PM

my older half sis who looks just like me but with blonde hair....weird right.....used to live there.now she's in south carolina.goin for christmas!!

by cheekymonkey1 on 11/29/2011 4:53:05 PM

If you don’t have time to wash your hair, try a chic topknot or a side braid. Your hair will look cute without even trying!

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!