AN HOUR AGO Win $100 Old Navy GC by helping us beat down bullies! #BeUnlimited http://t.co/qs8diGxcXL

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways! 3 true blues whip out this denim fleece hoodie from Old Navy! #EnterToWin #GLLovesFashion http://t.co/9VrukLok44

3 HOURS AGO Obsessed with Jane makeup like we are? Then you’ll def want to check out this #BeautyBlowout: http://t.co/98vG84Nw7G

COMMENTS

What should I get my BF for the holidays?

Should I go traditional and football-related or unexpected but thoughtful?

MOD MOD MOD This is my first year having a best friend who is a guy around Christmas, and i am clueless at what to get him. I love him like a brother and I want to do something special for him. I would ask him, but i want to surprise him. Even if i did ask, he would just tell me not to bother. What should I get him?

Hey girly, think about all the things he's into, even make a list if that will help. Then think of what you could get him that he can use or will like. For example, if he's a sports fan you could buy him a jersey, if he's a bookworm a nice book, or a car fan, a car calendar. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by AmEtHySt-GiRl on 12/17/2011 6:52:31 PM

my bf and i are both on the swim team and i have no idea what to get him!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! I dont want to give him anythinng to typical either!! Please helpSmile

Hey chica, maybe you could get him a gift that will help with his swimming. Maybe a nice gym bag to store all his clothes in when he has to change, a new pair of goggles, or a pair of swimming shoes. Hope these help! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by booklife on 12/14/2011 8:14:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
i have a "thing" with this guy, like weve made out twice and talk a lot and hang out together. I asked him to our semi-formal dance that is in the end of january and he excitedly said yes. his friends say he likes me and i like him but we arent officially dating.... we actually arent officially anything lol. i plan to ask him about that soon, but if things stay how they are now when the holidays roll around, should i get him something?? idk if hes getting me anything but i wouldnt wanna b akward if he does and i dont or vice versa. help!!!!!

Lynae P.

by mkroberts96 on 12/10/2011 4:27:05 PM

Umm, i usually LOVE your guys's answeres, but this one doesn't really help much, could you be a little more specific, i know you guys cant come up with THE perfecet answer, cause every guy is different right? could you possibly put up what NOT to get a guy? thanx!

by 3m2016 on 12/7/2011 4:12:14 PM

i want to get my bf a christmas preasent, but when christmas come we will only have been going out for about a moth. what should i get him??

by lexilulucheer on 12/4/2011 5:50:11 PM

So my n my bf have been 2gether for a couple of weeks and i do want to get him something. Thing is, im broke.
So i was thinking of singing a song instead of a literal present. Yes i am a good singer, at least everyone sincerely says i am. Would that be a good present?
Please reply! Thanks!
P.S. I would probably sing All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey. Smile

by Lexi_Rawr on 12/4/2011 1:39:09 AM

My bf and I have been together for almost 5 months and I have no idea waht to get him for Christmas. We really only get to see eachother on the weekends because I'm a year older then him so I'm a freshmen and he's in 8th grade, but we spend as much time as we possibly can together and we text almost every waking moment, and I still don't know what to get him. Please help me.

by zebragirl97 on 12/3/2011 10:38:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I don't know what to get my BF for the holidays he's into football and wrestling. We have been dating for 4 months... He's really sweet and funny he calls me beautiful a lot so I was thinking about a picture of the two of us but I thought it was kinda weird... any ideas?

Hey girl,

Pictures are always a great gift, and they're not too expensive! Check out our post on what to get your BF for Christmas, but he'll probably love whatever you give him since it's from you, and the thought is what counts!

Meghan D.

by LilBlonde on 12/3/2011 12:14:52 PM

Mod mod mod
For Christmas I was thinking of buying my bgf a toy replica of his dream car. And I was wondering if this was a good present or not.
Thank you! Smile

Hey girl,

It sounds like a great gift for someone who loves cars, if it's not too expensive!

Meghan D.

by Idrocks on 12/3/2011 10:07:05 AM

so...i dated this one guy for 4 months, but it seemed like forever....we were totally into each other, but the thing was that he lived 4 hours away. we met each other the year before at this camp and were best friends for that whole year. we got back to the camp, and hit it off. but then as time went on, he broke it off....then two days after he broke up with me, he started dating my best friend who lives down there. its been a year that they have been together and it kills me...i have an amazing boyfriend now but sometimes i think about my ex and i feel sad....help?

Hey girl,

Try reading our post on what to do when you and a friend like the same guy. If she's your bff, you should try and be happy for her, even if it's hard for you. Try focusing on meeting new guys and on your own life, and soon he won't even matter!
Meghan D.