7 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

8 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

9 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

What should I get my BF for the holidays?

Should I go traditional and football-related or unexpected but thoughtful?

So me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 months and 1 week...our 3 month will be on christmas, and im freaking out cuz i dont know what to get him! help?

Hey girl,

Try reading our post on gifts for your boyfriend! You don't have to get something expensive, only you will know what he likes! Books and movies are always a safe bet, too!

Meghan D.

by elmocake17 on 12/3/2011 2:56:06 AM

My boyfriend really likes soccer and sweet, thoughtful things. I need ideas for Christmas please!
Love, Super Stressed

by Dancingprincess98 on 12/2/2011 8:15:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! My bf is kinda shy. I want to make a move but i don't know how!Please give me some advice! <3

Hey girl,

Start slow! Try holding hands while you're at the movies, give him a hug goodnight, etc. Get him used to it gradually and you'll be just fine Smile
Lauren C.

by physicschick on 12/1/2011 3:26:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD What happened to the "life" section on the top of the page?

Hey girly, we had to get rid of some sections unfortunately. We may still have some articles from that section. Just type in life in the searchbar!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by cass6789 on 11/30/2011 7:57:27 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD!!!!
I have absolutely nooooo idea what to get my BFF for christmas. Also, my crush is one grade higher than me, and i don't even talk to him. I don't know what to do!!! oh, and lol, he's in Spansih, I'm im Spanish, and i found his textbook on my desk... i didn't know what to do with it, so i just left it there. Love, Tay

Lynae P.

by peaceluvmusic on 11/30/2011 7:15:12 PM

MODMODMOD - Okay, so I have NO idea what to get my boyfriend for christmas. We're both 12, and I have a very low budget, unluckily. I only have $10. Any ideas on something I could make????

Lynae P.

by strawberries949 on 11/30/2011 4:08:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD.!!
I dont know what to Get My Bf for Christmas.! He's Kinda a City Boy. and He moved to the country were we live now. He's funny and sweet and He's into stuff like Ipods. But I dont Wanna Get Him Like A shirt or a Gift Card. Ohh And What Should I get my Bestfriend Were completely Alike Which Makes It Harder. MOD PLEASE HELP ME.!
thanks for Reading.
~Maddie~

Hi Maddie,

If you're relationship is fairly new, think about getting your BF something sweet, like a framed photo of the two of you or homemade candy. You could also get him something that reminds him of home, since living in the country is a lot different from the city. Find out what he misses the most about home and try to bring it, or something like it, to him. Definitely don't get him a shirt or gift card, those are basic gifts that don't show any feelings. Since an iPod is probably out of your price range, think about getting him an accessory for his, like a cool pair of speakers or a nice pair of headphones. Good luck!
Rachel N.

by maddiecard on 11/29/2011 11:13:09 PM

I am 12 years old and in 7th grade. I usually wake up at 6:30 AM in the morning, so what is the best time for me to go to bed? Thanks in advance!

Hey girl, I'd say 10 p.m. or 11 p.m. at the latest. Make sure you're getting at least 7 hours of sleep if not 8!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Pinklife on 11/28/2011 8:47:58 PM

My BF's into minecraft and track. He also is saving up to buy a laptop computer. Its our first Christmas. What should I get him? Thanks Smile

Hey girl, I'd just do something small. Maybe get a movie you two can watch together or make him a mixtape.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by pottergirl135 on 11/28/2011 8:12:09 PM

I have a problem... with the guy I like... Well to simplify things, I don't want to like him. He's a player, but he has a great personality (except for the player part)! He is also good looking and I wanna only think of him as a friend! I don't want to risk my chances with him because I don't want to get hurt... So, how can I get over him? Thanks! Love, Claud

Hey girl, distance yourself. If you know for sure he's not a good idea, do what you can to distract yourself and spend time with other people, maybe even find a new love interest. (;

xoxo