11 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

11 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

14 HOURS AGO Strut #Elsa's beauty look for Halloween: http://t.co/p22Et0darw #Frozen

COMMENTS

What should I get my BF for the holidays?

Should I go traditional and football-related or unexpected but thoughtful?

4 words: i tunes gift card

by LCV554 on 11/28/2011 7:26:27 PM

Omg THIS is your problem??!! Just consider yourself lucky to HAVE a bf to begin with! My love life is a total mess...I've come as close as you can get to dating with many guys (mutual crushes) but nothing has ever worked out. I am so frustrated and just feel like giving up on guys at this point...today I realized my crush of 3 years (the only guy I thought I could ever really count and rely on) is a total jerk...not sure what to do now. I guess I don't have a crush. Gosh that's sad :'(.

ADVICE PLEASE GIRLS!!! lol comment on my profile if u get a chance

by maggie183 on 11/28/2011 7:12:13 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD
How can I tell this guy I like him. I've been told he likes me but I'm not sure, but I don't wanna miss my chance. But I'm way too scared. We have a great friendship and I don't want to ruin it by telling him I really like him, but I think we could be great together. Any advice?
Thank You! Laughing

Hey girl, why not suggest hanging out one-on-one (aka having a little date to test the waters)? See how the evening goes and move from there.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ♫RockOn64♫ on 11/28/2011 6:49:38 PM

This is my 3rd time writing, hopefully this will be posted and responded to!
I just went through a break up like a month ago, and i miss the guy (call him B)B and I had talked about getting back together but decided against it b/c of our reason for breaking up in the first place, (our friends treat us weird when we're dating)I want to date him though. I don't think he still likes me anymore, b/c he told me about his crush (we're still great friends) and it hurts when i see him flirting with other girls or talk about his crush. I've tried to get over him but i can't, everytime i see him i like him all over again. I've tried everything to get over him, i've tried talking and writing about it, i even encouraged B to ask out his crush. nothing works... I miss him

Hey girl, I think you can't go on pretending things are working right now. You need to be honest with him and tell him while you understand he's moved on, you can't shake the feelings you get around him and you feel like you two never gave it a good shot. If that means you guys can't hang for a while so you can get over it, so be it. But you can't stay friends and watch him date someone else without feeling heartbroken every time you see him. Trust me. Tell him the truth and find a way to work with it.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by stormysea on 11/28/2011 6:11:22 PM

Me and by boyfriend are long distance right now so I can't ask his friends what he want or hear him say something that would give it away .
I really want it to be a surprise ! Can you help me?please

by Efun on 11/28/2011 5:35:26 PM

The great thing about cologne is that we can get them something that we really like and that is right for our guy. There is some that my bf wears that is just yum! And they smell so good and sexy!

by luckykel on 11/28/2011 5:26:51 PM

if i had a boyfriend, i would totally buy him cologne ;)

by filaluvva on 11/28/2011 4:48:22 PM

I recently was telling one of my friends who is spending her first Christmas with her bf what I bought my bf and she said she would rather buy him a nice shirt or cologne. I eventually asked her why she even wanted my opinion because it seemed like she already made up her mind.

by luckykel on 11/28/2011 2:38:56 PM

MODMODMOD i really want to lose weight during the winter. I mostly want to get flatter abs and to lose my muffin top(i have a really bad one). But, the problem is i really don't know which workout to pick. Do you have any ideas? And about how long would it take for me to reach my goal? Thanks!

Hey babe!

I can't tell you how long it would take you to reach your goal - that depends on how committed you are to your diet and exercise (and how much weight you want to lose). But I can tell you that if you're dedicated, it shouldn't take you too too long! Here's a muffin top no-more workout: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/07/19/The-best-cardio-to-banish-muffin-top.aspx
Devin A.