9 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

10 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

COMMENTS

Who are the Next Big Thing finalists?

And which one is getting your votes?

Shealeigh rocks! She sounds way better!! i dont have radio disney! I wonder who wins. :p

by 1coolchic1 on 11/30/2011 10:15:17 PM

I'm voting for Shaleigh!

by supersingershannon on 11/30/2011 9:47:22 PM

I would vote for Shealeigh for a few of MANY reasons:

1. I like her voice
2. Zack sounds like Justin Beiber (and who needs another one of those)
3. HE STOLE MICHAEL JACKSON'S LOOK!!! NO ONE STEALS THE GLOVE & JACKET AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!

by Jada423 on 11/30/2011 9:22:36 PM

I think Shealeigh should win! I really like her voice. Thought Zack is pretty talented.

by lbpeace7 on 11/30/2011 8:11:24 PM

they both arent that great, i mean they are both competing in disney... but shealeigh is different from everyone else. zach-cody simpson, MJ, justin bieber, grayson chance etc etc

by 4202_luver on 11/30/2011 8:08:34 PM

I hope Shaleigh wins...

by caligirl99 on 11/30/2011 7:37:53 PM

Shaleigh!!!!!

by Sheyenne on 11/30/2011 7:25:51 PM

ShealeighLaughingall the way!!! That other thing stole MJ's jacket and glove. If you can't think of your own 'style' then what good are you?! Also he sounds like a little girl got stuck in a very large blender.... Who agrees???!!
**** Notice I said thing instead of Z-Z-Z-zz- aa-cc--hhh. ;p

by buzzingbee on 11/30/2011 6:58:19 PM

Um, no offense to any of you guys, but I just went online to both of them, and in my personal opinion, both of them stink. I mean, they have good voices and all, but they're just Disney singers, not real ones. Like, if you told them to sing a live show (which I believe they did in one of the videos), they'll just sound like poo. I mean, niether of them would EVER survive in the real music world.

by uni301 on 11/30/2011 6:37:14 PM

Shealeigh.

by cordelia on 11/30/2011 6:30:53 PM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!