7 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

10 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

11 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Who are the Next Big Thing finalists?

And which one is getting your votes?

Shealeigh rocks! She sounds way better!! i dont have radio disney! I wonder who wins. :p

by 1coolchic1 on 11/30/2011 10:15:17 PM

I'm voting for Shaleigh!

by supersingershannon on 11/30/2011 9:47:22 PM

I would vote for Shealeigh for a few of MANY reasons:

1. I like her voice
2. Zack sounds like Justin Beiber (and who needs another one of those)
3. HE STOLE MICHAEL JACKSON'S LOOK!!! NO ONE STEALS THE GLOVE & JACKET AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!

by Jada423 on 11/30/2011 9:22:36 PM

I think Shealeigh should win! I really like her voice. Thought Zack is pretty talented.

by lbpeace7 on 11/30/2011 8:11:24 PM

they both arent that great, i mean they are both competing in disney... but shealeigh is different from everyone else. zach-cody simpson, MJ, justin bieber, grayson chance etc etc

by 4202_luver on 11/30/2011 8:08:34 PM

I hope Shaleigh wins...

by caligirl99 on 11/30/2011 7:37:53 PM

Shaleigh!!!!!

by Sheyenne on 11/30/2011 7:25:51 PM

ShealeighLaughingall the way!!! That other thing stole MJ's jacket and glove. If you can't think of your own 'style' then what good are you?! Also he sounds like a little girl got stuck in a very large blender.... Who agrees???!!
**** Notice I said thing instead of Z-Z-Z-zz- aa-cc--hhh. ;p

by buzzingbee on 11/30/2011 6:58:19 PM

Um, no offense to any of you guys, but I just went online to both of them, and in my personal opinion, both of them stink. I mean, they have good voices and all, but they're just Disney singers, not real ones. Like, if you told them to sing a live show (which I believe they did in one of the videos), they'll just sound like poo. I mean, niether of them would EVER survive in the real music world.

by uni301 on 11/30/2011 6:37:14 PM