7 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.coโ€ฆ

8 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ฟฝ@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

9 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Winter wonderland mani (in ombre glitter, of course!)

Bring the season's first snowfall to your fingertips.

Join my club: It's all about Fashion and Beauty, there will be an outfit of the day and a tip of the day, well everyday!!!! all of the positions are currently open just comment and ask if you want a position and I will send an application to your profile page(: thanks so much!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 7:19:52 PM

you can use a makeup sponge to do this, just paint the colors on the sponge and put it on your nail then let it dry and put a clear coat on but put your base color on first

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 7:19:43 PM

I dont like it..

by oreolover123 on 3/19/2012 8:32:03 AM

omg!! sooo pretty and i might do like 2maorw night cause my nail polish is getting chipped right now...so yeah i might try with other colors 2!! ;)

by susper on 12/19/2011 3:24:48 PM

MOD!!
Do you wait for all the colors to dry before you put on the next color?

In order to make them look their best is probably best to let them dry. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by blondchic on 12/6/2011 5:15:30 PM

NEED ADVICE? LOOK NO FURTHER. FAST REPLIES. NO QUESTION TOO WEIRD, TOO LONG OR TOO PERSONAL. ASK AWAY!

by peacelovejesus on 12/4/2011 12:50:43 AM

NEED TO GET THIS DONE.....I'LL DO IT TOMORROW!!!!! Smile ;) 8)

by amileofroses on 12/3/2011 10:07:25 PM

Defenitly will try this (can practice on my sister Smile, Blue's my favorite color-LOVE it

by LRM15 on 12/3/2011 5:05:45 PM

This looked so pretty that I decided to try this idea on my nails. It was a bit hard, and I messed up a little. But it came out beautiful anyway.

I used pink instead of the blues shown. I used hot pink, medium pink, and icy pink. I topped the color with 2 coats of glitter and a top coat. For my toes, I used only the icy pink on all of them. Then, I topped it with 3 coats of glitter and a top coat. They look beautiful. This will be one of my favorite nail ideas. Great job GL!!! Smile

by Neoncat on 12/3/2011 3:52:06 PM

OMG that is too cute!! To be even more festive, you should have tried green and red w/ gold glitter!! Oh and I have a tip here: If u don't have those nail art pens and want to make a small design on ur nail, check ur makeup bag. If u have an old, used, or terrible-quality bottle of liquid eyeliner, the thin applicator is perfect for making nail designs! Just make sure to thouroughly rinse the makeup off the applicator or else the makeup color will streak in with the nail polish. Tong

by OceanWavez on 12/3/2011 3:24:36 PM

Going out? Try swiping some eyeliner just onto your lower lash line. Youโ€™ll look made up in a flash, and itโ€™ll be a lighter look than if you did a full rim.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.