1 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

3 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

COMMENTS

Winter wonderland mani (in ombre glitter, of course!)

Bring the season's first snowfall to your fingertips.

Glitter looks fabulous. I have done it before but I think this has inspired me to do something special for the holiday, with a holiday theme. Maybe red and green with glitter!

by luckykel on 11/28/2011 5:24:05 PM

omg, her nails look so pretty!

by filaluvva on 11/28/2011 4:52:22 PM

Cute! I did something like this for the summer, except I used dark green,lime green and yellow. Then I put a Hawaiian flower in the corner.

by forevercolors on 11/28/2011 4:33:09 PM

I am trying this! its so cute!!! XD i love doing my nails.....

by phoohbah07 on 11/28/2011 4:29:52 PM

Cute!! I'll have to try that Smile

by Sheyenne on 11/28/2011 4:21:29 PM

I tried it and i actually turned out pretty good!!

by Swimgirl96 on 11/28/2011 4:07:53 PM

Cute!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/28/2011 3:55:02 PM

OMG! Those look so pretty! I am so gong to go out and buy glitter nail polish and blues. They look amazing!~D i love hot cocoa!

by Laineypeace on 11/28/2011 3:48:18 PM

I cant do this
Frown

by 526love on 11/28/2011 3:09:42 PM

it looks so perfect and pretty!!! I just tried it butit turned out bad. I will try it again 4 christmas

by e17c on 11/28/2011 2:34:21 PM