AN HOUR AGO #BookClub: Learn to see life in a new way with this incredible new read. More about #BLIND here: http://t.co/qpfkWViM2j

2 HOURS AGO Match your pen to your polish—it's a thing! http://t.co/ue77g0abM8 #GLbeauty

3 HOURS AGO #Peytonators: Chat w/ @PeytonList + score a signed copy this Thurs! Deets here: http://t.co/B9NCcK5yTT http://t.co/eYtj8YkZfk #GLpeyton

COMMENTS

Winter wonderland mani (in ombre glitter, of course!)

Bring the season's first snowfall to your fingertips.

Join my club: It's all about Fashion and Beauty, there will be an outfit of the day and a tip of the day, well everyday!!!! all of the positions are currently open just comment and ask if you want a position and I will send an application to your profile page(: thanks so much!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 7:19:52 PM

you can use a makeup sponge to do this, just paint the colors on the sponge and put it on your nail then let it dry and put a clear coat on but put your base color on first

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 7:19:43 PM

I dont like it..

by oreolover123 on 3/19/2012 8:32:03 AM

omg!! sooo pretty and i might do like 2maorw night cause my nail polish is getting chipped right now...so yeah i might try with other colors 2!! ;)

by susper on 12/19/2011 3:24:48 PM

MOD!!
Do you wait for all the colors to dry before you put on the next color?

In order to make them look their best is probably best to let them dry. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by blondchic on 12/6/2011 5:15:30 PM

NEED ADVICE? LOOK NO FURTHER. FAST REPLIES. NO QUESTION TOO WEIRD, TOO LONG OR TOO PERSONAL. ASK AWAY!

by peacelovejesus on 12/4/2011 12:50:43 AM

NEED TO GET THIS DONE.....I'LL DO IT TOMORROW!!!!! Smile ;) 8)

by amileofroses on 12/3/2011 10:07:25 PM

Defenitly will try this (can practice on my sister Smile, Blue's my favorite color-LOVE it

by LRM15 on 12/3/2011 5:05:45 PM

This looked so pretty that I decided to try this idea on my nails. It was a bit hard, and I messed up a little. But it came out beautiful anyway.

I used pink instead of the blues shown. I used hot pink, medium pink, and icy pink. I topped the color with 2 coats of glitter and a top coat. For my toes, I used only the icy pink on all of them. Then, I topped it with 3 coats of glitter and a top coat. They look beautiful. This will be one of my favorite nail ideas. Great job GL!!! Smile

by Neoncat on 12/3/2011 3:52:06 PM

OMG that is too cute!! To be even more festive, you should have tried green and red w/ gold glitter!! Oh and I have a tip here: If u don't have those nail art pens and want to make a small design on ur nail, check ur makeup bag. If u have an old, used, or terrible-quality bottle of liquid eyeliner, the thin applicator is perfect for making nail designs! Just make sure to thouroughly rinse the makeup off the applicator or else the makeup color will streak in with the nail polish. Tong

by OceanWavez on 12/3/2011 3:24:36 PM

BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to try itt! (:

by katv2114 on 12/1/2011 7:01:15 PM

I tried it and it turned out great! i think ill do it on my toes too, its so cute, and they like in the picSmile

by baileybluu on 11/30/2011 3:19:14 PM

it looks cool i might try it but it might be hard Smile

by smartgalcookie on 11/29/2011 11:01:07 PM

It says it is ok if it is messy, that is an understatement. the messier the better it turns out. i did this with purple the second i saw it and wore it to school today. Everyone loved it!

by alicia1998 on 11/29/2011 10:30:17 PM

SO cute!!!!! im gonna try using white like smileygirl555 cuz i dont have three blues.
MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was reading that by skipping meals you gain weight. sometimes i skip lunch because im just not hungry and eat a kinda big dinner. is that healthy? its not that im trying to diet, its just that i dont get hungry until later.

by koohuh on 11/29/2011 5:30:01 PM

To easy xD I'm water marbeling... you guys should post manicure pics more often Laughing Thank you!

by graciecab on 11/29/2011 1:01:01 AM

That is so pretty!

by caligirl99 on 11/28/2011 10:26:26 PM

Do you need nail art ideas, tips, and reviews? If you answered yes to one of these, come join the Nail Art club! We give all of this and more! If there is something we dont have, tell us and request! Thanks for reading this and just give it a try!

by ellie hills on 11/28/2011 8:55:19 PM

mod mod mod,
i have 2 blues that are different tones but can i use white?

Hey girl, I don't see why not. Give it a shot and see if it shows well.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by smileygirl555 on 11/28/2011 8:46:22 PM

Oh my gosh these colors r sooooo pretty! Wish I could do it but i don't have the colorsFrown

by erinmm7 on 11/28/2011 7:51:43 PM

I tried this. My blues were a little off though. It looks awful! LOL I think it's just my bad though ha ha

by reesesgal16 on 11/28/2011 7:51:29 PM

Hey Girlies!Smile ask me on friendship and fashion, etc! I'm a huge fashion geek! Luv ya!!

by erinmm7 on 11/28/2011 7:51:00 PM

Luv it! too bad i can't do it, don't have 3 shades of blue

by JessieH on 11/28/2011 7:27:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like this guy so bad it hurts. I've never had anything like this before. How can I get him to notice me?
THANKS!! xx

Hey girl, try talking to him! Compliment him on something he's wearing or ask about a homework assignment. Use any excuse to talk to him and I guarantee you'll get his attention.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by fireworks1071 on 11/28/2011 7:09:14 PM

i am definitely gonna do this! its so pretty!

by pinkhearts143 on 11/28/2011 6:27:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay so last week during thanksgiving break my crush admitted to me via text that he looks at me and maybe he does it because he likes too! (and my friend caught him checking me out twice!!) We go back to school tomorrow. What is something super cute I can wear to get him to do a double take of me in the hallway?? p.s I'm 5'3, a sophomore, super skinny, pale with blue eyes, and brown hair just past my shoulder, thanks!! (:

Hey girl, I'd just try dressing up a little more than usual: dress, sweater and a cute pendant. It's hard to say exactly if it'll work because that really depends on your crush's tastes, but anything extra always helps!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by cross_country.cocoa on 11/28/2011 6:22:05 PM

this is soo cute!!! im so gonna try this! Laughing

by stars2010 on 11/28/2011 5:50:37 PM

Very cute, and looks simple!

Hey girls, if you like this and nail art, go to my page and click Nail Art! We post nail art(obviously) and if you want something specific (say, a great polish to make your outfit rock) and we dont have it, simply drop a comment and one of us will get back to you asap! Right now we have a survey, and would love for you to take it. Thanks girlies! <3

by EliseLovesMagazines on 11/28/2011 5:36:52 PM

modmod hey mods! i get soo much help and gud advice from u so i decided i need more advice haha sry if i ask 2 much but im a freshman and u know how we are jk anyways there is a guy tht i liked idk if i still like him bc he confuses me! first of all he was my first kiss and he also txted me all these cute things like hey cutie and wutsup hun? hes cowboy! haha anyways well after a couple of weeks of us being "like" a couple he just stopped everything and started to "mess with me" cause he said it was fun! he told me the weeks b4 that im beautiful and..well im not conceited but alot of guys have said tht and i blew tht off haha anyways then he started calling me ugly and every time i wud c him he wud pick me up and pretend to throw me in the trash and well after a while he just stopped talking to me hugging me walking me to classes and now he says im annoying and a stalker! and im NOT a stolker so plz help how can i get close again?? i feel so empty and ive tried to move on 4 2 weeks :/

Hey girl, so sorry this guy went cold on you. But think about it: is it worth pursuing someone who's so inconsistent and conditional? His hot-cold act is just awful treatment from a friend period. So distance yourself for now. He may just find he misses you.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by winniefer on 11/28/2011 5:32:03 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!
I have to get 2 tubes of blood drawn. I've nevr had it done b4 I'm kinda nervous. Does it Hurt like a flu shot? What's should I except and r there anyways to make it less painful?? I have my period right now can I still do if?

Hey girl, you definitely can do it! Your period makes no difference. As for how it feels, well, it's just a pinch. If you get queasy at the sight of blood, look away and rest assured. Whoever draws blood from you will make sure you're taken care of after so you won't get light-headed.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Deedles1621 on 11/28/2011 5:28:35 PM

Glitter looks fabulous. I have done it before but I think this has inspired me to do something special for the holiday, with a holiday theme. Maybe red and green with glitter!

by luckykel on 11/28/2011 5:24:05 PM

omg, her nails look so pretty!

by filaluvva on 11/28/2011 4:52:22 PM

Cute! I did something like this for the summer, except I used dark green,lime green and yellow. Then I put a Hawaiian flower in the corner.

by forevercolors on 11/28/2011 4:33:09 PM

I am trying this! its so cute!!! XD i love doing my nails.....

by phoohbah07 on 11/28/2011 4:29:52 PM

Cute!! I'll have to try that Smile

by Sheyenne on 11/28/2011 4:21:29 PM

I tried it and i actually turned out pretty good!!

by Swimgirl96 on 11/28/2011 4:07:53 PM

Cute!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/28/2011 3:55:02 PM

OMG! Those look so pretty! I am so gong to go out and buy glitter nail polish and blues. They look amazing!~D i love hot cocoa!

by Laineypeace on 11/28/2011 3:48:18 PM

I cant do this
Frown

by 526love on 11/28/2011 3:09:42 PM

it looks so perfect and pretty!!! I just tried it butit turned out bad. I will try it again 4 christmas

by e17c on 11/28/2011 2:34:21 PM

Really pretty (:

by EliseLovesMagazines on 11/28/2011 12:10:27 PM

ph my gosh! i love these nails! i am going to try it with pink;)

by socestar8 on 11/28/2011 11:31:29 AM

That's One Of Their Nail Ideas That Are Actually Easy.

by EddyKala on 11/28/2011 11:25:07 AM