17 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

18 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

19 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

25 reasons we heart the holidays

We’re falling head over heels for the most wonderful time of the year.

Hmmm... need to think on this one because you took all of the good ones! I think wearing ugly sweaters that are cozySmile

by threeb3 on 12/4/2011 7:50:50 PM

i love staying im my littel forest when it snows i feel like im in a princess movie

by domino1301 on 12/1/2011 9:03:34 PM

my favorite thing about the holidays is getting off of practice for 2 weeks, plus eating ham for a week after christmas!!!

by LCV554 on 12/1/2011 8:43:06 PM

please answer!!!!!!!!!! Smile
i have been really obsessed with this old tv show F.R.I.E.N.D.S. its really funny but i can never watch all the episodes since its usually not on tv. so i checked on amazon for discs and theres a new box of all the discs! but it costs $89.99. i really want to buy it but i dont want to spend the money? what are some ways to watch the episodes without spending tons of cash? thanks <3

Hey girlie,

I LOVE FRIENDS! I grew up watching that show and totally love it - personally, I think the DVDs are worth it. You could try renting the DVDs from a video store or Netflix. Or you could ask for the DVD collection for Christmas? Remember you don't have to buy the whole series at once - save up and do it a season at a time! Each season has a BUNCH of episodes so you probably won't run out very quickly Smile
Lauren C.

by michelle132 on 12/1/2011 8:42:27 PM

i live in the south so it doesnt snow that much, but i really love it when it actually does snow. i also love making cookies, and going to all the christmas parties. Also, LOVE THE HARRY POTTER REFERENCE!!!

by baby12 on 12/1/2011 8:36:52 PM

*****MOD*****
I have a shoulder injury, tendonitis in my rotator cuff, I've had it for about three years. I've been feeling it get worse lately. My school trainer and some of the girls on my volleyball team think I should go get it looked at by my parents don't take me seriously. I said it wasn't a big deal because I'm off season for volleyball now. However, I am in cheerleading and it's been affecting my shoulder recently. I tried telling one of the older girls on the squad but she just said "Well you don't stunt so it's not like it matters". I didn't think it was a big deal but now I'm starting winter league for volleyball soon and that's going to hurt my shoulder a lot more than cheerleading. I want to get something done about my shoulder but no one is really listening. I thought it would be fine but it's been getting worse. What should i do? Thanks! And sorry this is so long!

Hey girl,

Try getting a note from your school trainer, explaining the issues they think are going on. That way, you can bring it home and show it to your parents! It'll be something WRITTEN down - and it'll be an opinion from someone who sees a lot of sports injuries and knows what he/she is talking about. If it hurts a lot, you really can't let it go too long - so try to get this soon so you can get them to understand<3
Lauren C.

by Girlie77 on 12/1/2011 8:12:08 PM

HARRY POTTER REFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by artgaldh on 12/1/2011 7:56:40 PM

I love hearing Christmas music on the radio and being able to sing it for choir!

by supersingershannon on 12/1/2011 6:30:23 PM

i love all of those! im so excited for the holidays! Smile

by the band geek on 12/1/2011 6:29:35 PM

i live in the south so whenever i hear "white christmas" i kinda get depressed because i've never seen snow let alone go sledding, make snow angels, or anthing like that...

by filaluvva on 12/1/2011 6:11:16 PM