1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

2 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

14 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

COMMENTS

25 reasons we heart the holidays

We’re falling head over heels for the most wonderful time of the year.

I like all the decorations in the stores and the lights and stuff! I also love that my moms always baking during the holidays so theres always somthin sweet to eat!

by beth_elbow123 on 12/1/2011 6:09:10 PM

I love all of those, plus sledding, making snow angels/snowmen, and having snowball fights! (Pretty much anything that has to do with snow!) Smile

by sweetooth on 12/1/2011 5:42:32 PM

Every year my family and I hop into the car and scour every corner of our town for the best Christmas lights! Plus we always bring yummy holiday snacks with us!!

by fallsb-ball on 12/1/2011 5:40:24 PM

one little baby+sent to our world=our sins forgiven.
the best gift we've ever been given is from God! Smile

by *silverlining* on 12/1/2011 5:32:29 PM

I like all of those, and my favorite is definitely winter break!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!

by svds on 12/1/2011 5:15:09 PM

ALL OF THOSE!! <3

by pink and purple girl on 12/1/2011 4:24:45 PM

I love sledding in our neighborhood.There's this big bowl in our neighborhood through the woods.its so much fun and now my bf can come with

by Jazzyrock2213 on 12/1/2011 3:31:15 PM

i luv snowboarding, the carols, and baking 4 my fam.

I just made a club called Eragon geeks, which is about books and whatever u want 2 talk about. i know that sounds like a lot of other club descriptions,but i mean wat i say, we can talk about whatever u want.

by kewauneegal on 12/1/2011 7:39:41 AM