12 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

14 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

15 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

25 reasons we heart the holidays

We’re falling head over heels for the most wonderful time of the year.

Hmmm... need to think on this one because you took all of the good ones! I think wearing ugly sweaters that are cozySmile

by threeb3 on 12/4/2011 7:50:50 PM

i love staying im my littel forest when it snows i feel like im in a princess movie

by domino1301 on 12/1/2011 9:03:34 PM

my favorite thing about the holidays is getting off of practice for 2 weeks, plus eating ham for a week after christmas!!!

by LCV554 on 12/1/2011 8:43:06 PM

please answer!!!!!!!!!! Smile
i have been really obsessed with this old tv show F.R.I.E.N.D.S. its really funny but i can never watch all the episodes since its usually not on tv. so i checked on amazon for discs and theres a new box of all the discs! but it costs $89.99. i really want to buy it but i dont want to spend the money? what are some ways to watch the episodes without spending tons of cash? thanks <3

Hey girlie,

I LOVE FRIENDS! I grew up watching that show and totally love it - personally, I think the DVDs are worth it. You could try renting the DVDs from a video store or Netflix. Or you could ask for the DVD collection for Christmas? Remember you don't have to buy the whole series at once - save up and do it a season at a time! Each season has a BUNCH of episodes so you probably won't run out very quickly Smile
Lauren C.

by michelle132 on 12/1/2011 8:42:27 PM

i live in the south so it doesnt snow that much, but i really love it when it actually does snow. i also love making cookies, and going to all the christmas parties. Also, LOVE THE HARRY POTTER REFERENCE!!!

by baby12 on 12/1/2011 8:36:52 PM

*****MOD*****
I have a shoulder injury, tendonitis in my rotator cuff, I've had it for about three years. I've been feeling it get worse lately. My school trainer and some of the girls on my volleyball team think I should go get it looked at by my parents don't take me seriously. I said it wasn't a big deal because I'm off season for volleyball now. However, I am in cheerleading and it's been affecting my shoulder recently. I tried telling one of the older girls on the squad but she just said "Well you don't stunt so it's not like it matters". I didn't think it was a big deal but now I'm starting winter league for volleyball soon and that's going to hurt my shoulder a lot more than cheerleading. I want to get something done about my shoulder but no one is really listening. I thought it would be fine but it's been getting worse. What should i do? Thanks! And sorry this is so long!

Hey girl,

Try getting a note from your school trainer, explaining the issues they think are going on. That way, you can bring it home and show it to your parents! It'll be something WRITTEN down - and it'll be an opinion from someone who sees a lot of sports injuries and knows what he/she is talking about. If it hurts a lot, you really can't let it go too long - so try to get this soon so you can get them to understand<3
Lauren C.

by Girlie77 on 12/1/2011 8:12:08 PM

HARRY POTTER REFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by artgaldh on 12/1/2011 7:56:40 PM

I love hearing Christmas music on the radio and being able to sing it for choir!

by supersingershannon on 12/1/2011 6:30:23 PM

i love all of those! im so excited for the holidays! Smile

by the band geek on 12/1/2011 6:29:35 PM

i live in the south so whenever i hear "white christmas" i kinda get depressed because i've never seen snow let alone go sledding, make snow angels, or anthing like that...

by filaluvva on 12/1/2011 6:11:16 PM

I like all the decorations in the stores and the lights and stuff! I also love that my moms always baking during the holidays so theres always somthin sweet to eat!

by beth_elbow123 on 12/1/2011 6:09:10 PM

I love all of those, plus sledding, making snow angels/snowmen, and having snowball fights! (Pretty much anything that has to do with snow!) Smile

by sweetooth on 12/1/2011 5:42:32 PM

Every year my family and I hop into the car and scour every corner of our town for the best Christmas lights! Plus we always bring yummy holiday snacks with us!!

by fallsb-ball on 12/1/2011 5:40:24 PM

one little baby+sent to our world=our sins forgiven.
the best gift we've ever been given is from God! Smile

by *silverlining* on 12/1/2011 5:32:29 PM

I like all of those, and my favorite is definitely winter break!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!

by svds on 12/1/2011 5:15:09 PM

ALL OF THOSE!! <3

by pink and purple girl on 12/1/2011 4:24:45 PM

I love sledding in our neighborhood.There's this big bowl in our neighborhood through the woods.its so much fun and now my bf can come with

by Jazzyrock2213 on 12/1/2011 3:31:15 PM

i luv snowboarding, the carols, and baking 4 my fam.

I just made a club called Eragon geeks, which is about books and whatever u want 2 talk about. i know that sounds like a lot of other club descriptions,but i mean wat i say, we can talk about whatever u want.

by kewauneegal on 12/1/2011 7:39:41 AM