AN HOUR AGO Love these looks—#VMAs edition: http://t.co/ekuiqVwdwU pic.twitter.com/5OhYx21bBP

2 HOURS AGO Get organized this year with this so-cute @theduckbrand DIY whiteboard: http://t.co/NI85fUUcRg pic.twitter.com/KQuR9vYYSy

3 HOURS AGO BREAKING NEWS—it's time to check out #VivianAppleNeedsAMiracle! #BookClub: http://t.co/eoPqEcaB0O pic.twitter.com/po5EJXjgi5

COMMENTS

On set with Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas!

We took a trip to chat up Bridgit Mendler, Jason Dolley and Bradley Steven Perry to uncover a few on-set secrets…

GLC is amazing! It is hilarious! My mom who thinks that most of the shows i like are trash likes good luck charlie because it is funny(good humor she actually like like mrs. dabney)which means that even adults who think that tv today is all junk and that even reality tv is junk likes it! That prves good luck charlie is awesome!

by Cgh517 on 8/24/2012 4:27:50 PM

Good Luck Charlie is my most fav. Show on Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go team Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charlie u r so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Nikki4115 on 12/21/2011 11:49:24 AM

GOOD LUCK CHARLIE IS THE BEST T.V. SHOW EVER!!! Smile

by LaCroix on 11/30/2011 11:02:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Hi there is this bot i stand next to in p.e. and during the warm up he tells me i smell bad and keeps asking me if that smell is me and coughs when he is around me. But he is the onlyone who has said anything and acts like i do. So is he just lying or what should i do?

Hey Girlie,

This sounds like an example of typical boy immaturity, and he's probably teasing you because some boys don't know what else to do! If no one else has commented on how you smell, don't read into it, but you could ask one of your friends or your mom to make sure.
Rachel N.

by abbyubetterbeliveit on 11/29/2011 11:07:07 PM

I love Good Luck Charlie! Charlie is SO cute!!!

by caligirl99 on 11/29/2011 10:46:19 PM

Good Luck Charlie is the only show on Disney Channel I like! I'm glad GL posted this. Smile I liked Disney Channel when they had Lizzie McGuire and stuff too bad they don't play re-runs of them!

by Chloe<3 on 11/29/2011 7:55:28 PM

What does your bedroom look like?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.