8 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

9 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

10 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Look amazing in your strapless dress

This arm-toning trio will have you looking picture-perfect in no-time flat!

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Ok i have this little bit of fat under my under arm and its been there for like my whole life.im not overweight (5'5 and weight 105 lbs) but is there any way to get rid of it?

Hey daphine12, the link to this article may help get rid of that underarm fat. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by daphine12 on 4/5/2013 1:56:00 PM

how come none of my comments post? none of them are inappropriate.
also, where can i take kickboxing, and is it expensive?
thirdly, are stretch marks on the insides of your thighs normal? I'm not fat, but there they are. can you get rid of them?
sorry for all the questions!! Thanks!

hey! for kickboxing it depends on the gym you go to but you can call and ask or look it up on their website. 2) that's totally normal, you can use cocoa butter to reduce their appearance. no problem Smile

Helen S.

by Kstar101 on 4/4/2013 8:44:59 PM

I don't have weights so what should I use

hey girl! unopened soup cans are a really easy option. If you don't have any of those, try filling up a couple of water bottles with either sand or water.

xoxo

Katie L.

by spartans_softball30 on 3/27/2013 3:21:29 PM

i did the lateral and front raises just with 5 pound weights- very hard to do 15! lol

by yummyhair99 on 3/26/2013 8:19:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Hey I need help. I have always had a prob with having good posture. The doc says I don't have skoliosis, but still I am always kinda hunched over. Maybe I am self concious about my breasts growing, or maybe I just forget. I really want to develope good posture because I live in Arizona and it will be getting warm later on - for tank tops! Thanks

Hey girl! It's easy to slump down all the time, it can just be more comfortable that way. It's awesome that you're so aware of your posture, most girls aren't Smile Yoga and pilates are a great way to build up back muscle and improve posture. Just the fact that you're aware of your posture is a step in the right direction!

xoxo

Katie L.

by ralinia on 3/20/2013 11:57:51 AM

Mod mod mod Hey. What form of workout is running. Cardio?
And I've been looking for kickbox classes in dc. But can't find one for me. Do you know any in maryland or dc. Am 13 BTW.

Hey girlie! Yep - running is cardio. And kickboxing is cardio plus quite a bit of fat-burning. I'm not sure of any kickboxing programs specifically, but they should offer them at just about every gym/fitness center. Maybe try checking at ones that are closest to you. They usually don't have an age limit if that's something you're worried about, but I would ask at the front desk to be sure. Good luck!
Florence N.

by akaprincess on 3/20/2013 7:19:33 AM

MOD.
No matter how skinny i get, i have these big flabs of fat between my breasts and armpits!
How do i get rid of them!!!???

Hey girlie,

Personally, I've found the biggest "fat burning" exercise is cardio! Try mixing up your daily routine with jogging, kickboxing, swimming, or other cardio routines. Pilates can also help. These exercises can burn fat, make you feel leaner, and define your muscles. But also remember that you're built the way you are - and you should embrace that! I have friends who are in AMAZING shape and naturally just have large thighs, or large upper arms, or a little belly. It doesn't mean they aren't taking care of their bods! It's just how nature meant them to be - and they love it! Smile
Lauren C.

by Danerka on 3/8/2012 6:11:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
iv sent in two qeustoins and havnt gotten answers
And why does everyone put MOD in there comment?

Hey girl! It's possible that your comment was overlooked if you didn't put "MOD" up at the top. If you want to get our attention or have a question that you want a moderator to answer, make sure you write "MOD" at the beginning of your comment. Feel free to ask your question again and I'll answer!

Colleen K.

by Gypsygirl555 on 3/7/2012 4:31:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
My basketball season is over, and I'd like to stay in shape. I'm not doing a spring sport, so do you have any ideas? Also, I'd like to trim my body for my strapless prom dress. Do you have any tips for the pesky armpit fat?

Hey girlie,

Try pairing up with one of your basketball teammates! You can both make it your goal to stay in shape together. Try meeting up 3 days a week to do a normal basketball practice together, plus doing some jogging, sprints, bleachers, etc. The other 2 days, you could pick up a new exercise (pilates, yoga, kickboxing, Zumba, biking) and practice it! That way, you're keeping in shape for basketball season, getting moving, and also branching out Smile As for looking great in a strapless dress... we've got an article on that EXACT topic that I think will really help!!
Lauren C.

by *sTaRsTrUcK* on 3/3/2012 3:39:18 PM

I want to do this arm workout every morning before school, but don't want it to take so long can you give me the time on how long it's going to take.

by alyssa730 on 12/11/2011 5:53:27 PM