23 MINUTES AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

AN HOUR AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

2 HOURS AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

COMMENTS

Look amazing in your strapless dress

This arm-toning trio will have you looking picture-perfect in no-time flat!

MOD MOD MOD- which by the way what does that mean? But anyways, my situation is this. I'm on the 8th grade basketball b-team and I have practice for about 2 hours almost every day after school so I already run about 5 miles a day, but I do want to tone up my stomach and arms some though. I try to do the workouts on this site but any tips or things I should specifcally do?

Hey chica, drinking water and watching your diet will also help. Just be sure you're staying dedicated to the times you set aside for exercising. Even ask your b-ball coach for some tips. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by rainbow1317 on 12/10/2011 2:38:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Hi,ok so I think my legs r big for my age (i'm 12) yet i dance almost everyday and i exercise and i do this all the time yet it still looks the same does that mean that my legs r just like that or i'm not exercising enough or as hard??? Thx, Keziyah Laughing

Hey girl, the thing to remember is that everyone is shaped differently. It is a genetics thing that has your legs looking thicker than another girls. No worries, you're still perfectly healthy. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Music's #1 Fans on 12/3/2011 8:57:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Sorry i don't see an answer all it has is ur name

Sorry about that girl!! GL has been acting wierd on ym computer! Would you mind sending in your question again. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Music's #1 Fans on 12/3/2011 8:50:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Can anyone answer my question PLZ???? Thx, Keziyah Laughing

Hey girl, I just answered it. See if you got my response. Smile

Lynae P.

by Music's #1 Fans on 12/3/2011 8:37:44 PM

mod i really wanna loose like 20-30 pounds this year as a resolution and idk how? any suggestions for a major weight loss?

Hey girl, it's all about exercise and diet. Be sure to cut back on drinking soda and eating greasy foods. It's okay to have these once in a while but not everyday. Instead eat things like veggie pizzas, sandwiches on wheat bread, drink water and fruit juice. Munch on granola bars, trail mix, nuts, and legumes. Try jogging, push ups, jumping jacks, and leg lunges. Even small things like taking the stairs instead of elevators and helping your parents carry heavy bags of groceries will help. Add music to your workout to keep you motivated and energized. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by rupertgrint014 on 12/3/2011 7:24:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
@Lynae P.
Can u answer my question plz? Laughing
Thx,
Keziyah Laughing

Lynae P.

by Princess Keziyah on 12/2/2011 8:38:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Thx,
Keziyah Laughing

Lynae P.

by Music's #1 Fans on 12/2/2011 8:17:22 PM

Heeeeeyyyyy chicas do u like book series lke
THE CLIQUE
THE HUNGER GAMES
TWILIGHT
HARRY POTTER
and many more?
well join POPULAR BOOKs we discuss the movies, plots, and things we like from the book. Right now were doing THE HUNGER GAMES and its new movie, JOIN TODAY.

by briana13 on 12/2/2011 7:12:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Thx,
Keziyah Laughing

Lynae P.

by Princess Keziyah on 12/2/2011 6:14:35 PM

MOD MOD
Lately I've noticed that I start to feel depressed. but the problem is I almost feel like it on purpose! It's like self-pity! I don't want to feel that way but I can't stop it from happening..what should I do?

by rellim on 12/2/2011 4:50:48 PM