AN HOUR AGO You’ve got your costume—now spook out your house. 4 ways to make your place scary stylish: http://t.co/4LYak7b5vh #DIY

2 HOURS AGO Get so-pretty Homecoming hair without the salon!: http://t.co/fRGFJyeRem

3 HOURS AGO Do guys like girls who wear makeup? http://t.co/6KjYr0Sxnk

COMMENTS

Look amazing in your strapless dress

This arm-toning trio will have you looking picture-perfect in no-time flat!

This is so helpful!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/2/2011 1:03:39 PM

Ok so I think I'm kinda fit but I have a muffin top when I wear bottoms(jeans, jean shorts mini skirts)
I really want flat abs and no hips fast!!! Also my thighs are super strong but they could use some toning up too!!! Plz help!

by Giraffedancer379 on 12/1/2011 8:11:01 PM

MOD! How often do I need to do these a week?

Hey girl,

Personally, I'd try doing these every day! At least four days a week. They don't take long, even if you do multiple repetitions Smile
Lauren C.

by rocketqueenxo on 12/1/2011 8:04:58 PM

hey! i know this will sound annoying, but plz join one of my 3 clubs, random thingz, socer is life, or eragon geeks.
thx, that wold be appreciated.

by kewauneegal on 12/1/2011 6:55:46 PM

i need to get toned legs fast because i have this really cute party dress but it shows of alot of leg and im going to be wear tights with it but the tights make my legs look really big Tong Do you have any workouts or anything i could use? Thank you in advance XD!!

Hey girlie,

We've got ya covered! In addition to these, don't forget straight-up cardio Smile

Lauren C.

by Balletdreamer on 12/1/2011 6:52:42 PM

I love this, I'd like nice strong arms.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!

by svds on 12/1/2011 4:51:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Alright, this is a really awkward question but...
I am thirteen, and tomorrow I am going to get my first physical at the doctor's. I am REALLY nervous. So, I was wondering... what exactly happens? What should I be ready for? Does anything bad or scary happen?
Thank you SO SO MUCH!

Hey babe!

Don't be nervous. Nothing really bad or scary happens, but you might have to get some vaccines (depending on your medical history). You'll probably have to wear a paper gown over your bra and underwear so that the doctor can check your spine for scoliosis, get measured for your height and weight, and talk about any problems you think you may have (like do you think you need glasses?) The doctor will do everything he or she can to make you comfortable. It's gonna be fine!  xoxox
Devin A.

by redscittlez on 12/1/2011 1:51:36 PM

I do some things that are almost like what is described. Having toned arms and shoulders is a must if you are going strapless, so doing the lateral and front raises help.

by luckykel on 11/30/2011 9:31:57 PM

It is weird, I got GL one hundred percent free, but i don't get half of the issues. I bought it and they still don't. What can I do, I really love this magazine!
Thanks! U R AWOMSE!

by Singeratheart on 11/30/2011 9:01:34 PM

mod mod were is a good place (like a store) to get a cheap issue of GL thanks mods u r awesome

Hey girl, check out any supermarket for the mag! Smile Smile

Lynae P.