1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

2 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

3 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

COMMENTS

Look amazing in your strapless dress

This arm-toning trio will have you looking picture-perfect in no-time flat!

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Ok i have this little bit of fat under my under arm and its been there for like my whole life.im not overweight (5'5 and weight 105 lbs) but is there any way to get rid of it?

Hey daphine12, the link to this article may help get rid of that underarm fat. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by daphine12 on 4/5/2013 1:56:00 PM

how come none of my comments post? none of them are inappropriate.
also, where can i take kickboxing, and is it expensive?
thirdly, are stretch marks on the insides of your thighs normal? I'm not fat, but there they are. can you get rid of them?
sorry for all the questions!! Thanks!

hey! for kickboxing it depends on the gym you go to but you can call and ask or look it up on their website. 2) that's totally normal, you can use cocoa butter to reduce their appearance. no problem Smile

Helen S.

by Kstar101 on 4/4/2013 8:44:59 PM

I don't have weights so what should I use

hey girl! unopened soup cans are a really easy option. If you don't have any of those, try filling up a couple of water bottles with either sand or water.

xoxo

Katie L.

by spartans_softball30 on 3/27/2013 3:21:29 PM

i did the lateral and front raises just with 5 pound weights- very hard to do 15! lol

by yummyhair99 on 3/26/2013 8:19:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Hey I need help. I have always had a prob with having good posture. The doc says I don't have skoliosis, but still I am always kinda hunched over. Maybe I am self concious about my breasts growing, or maybe I just forget. I really want to develope good posture because I live in Arizona and it will be getting warm later on - for tank tops! Thanks

Hey girl! It's easy to slump down all the time, it can just be more comfortable that way. It's awesome that you're so aware of your posture, most girls aren't Smile Yoga and pilates are a great way to build up back muscle and improve posture. Just the fact that you're aware of your posture is a step in the right direction!

xoxo

Katie L.

by ralinia on 3/20/2013 11:57:51 AM

Mod mod mod Hey. What form of workout is running. Cardio?
And I've been looking for kickbox classes in dc. But can't find one for me. Do you know any in maryland or dc. Am 13 BTW.

Hey girlie! Yep - running is cardio. And kickboxing is cardio plus quite a bit of fat-burning. I'm not sure of any kickboxing programs specifically, but they should offer them at just about every gym/fitness center. Maybe try checking at ones that are closest to you. They usually don't have an age limit if that's something you're worried about, but I would ask at the front desk to be sure. Good luck!
Florence N.

by akaprincess on 3/20/2013 7:19:33 AM

MOD.
No matter how skinny i get, i have these big flabs of fat between my breasts and armpits!
How do i get rid of them!!!???

Hey girlie,

Personally, I've found the biggest "fat burning" exercise is cardio! Try mixing up your daily routine with jogging, kickboxing, swimming, or other cardio routines. Pilates can also help. These exercises can burn fat, make you feel leaner, and define your muscles. But also remember that you're built the way you are - and you should embrace that! I have friends who are in AMAZING shape and naturally just have large thighs, or large upper arms, or a little belly. It doesn't mean they aren't taking care of their bods! It's just how nature meant them to be - and they love it! Smile
Lauren C.

by Danerka on 3/8/2012 6:11:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
iv sent in two qeustoins and havnt gotten answers
And why does everyone put MOD in there comment?

Hey girl! It's possible that your comment was overlooked if you didn't put "MOD" up at the top. If you want to get our attention or have a question that you want a moderator to answer, make sure you write "MOD" at the beginning of your comment. Feel free to ask your question again and I'll answer!

Colleen K.

by Gypsygirl555 on 3/7/2012 4:31:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
My basketball season is over, and I'd like to stay in shape. I'm not doing a spring sport, so do you have any ideas? Also, I'd like to trim my body for my strapless prom dress. Do you have any tips for the pesky armpit fat?

Hey girlie,

Try pairing up with one of your basketball teammates! You can both make it your goal to stay in shape together. Try meeting up 3 days a week to do a normal basketball practice together, plus doing some jogging, sprints, bleachers, etc. The other 2 days, you could pick up a new exercise (pilates, yoga, kickboxing, Zumba, biking) and practice it! That way, you're keeping in shape for basketball season, getting moving, and also branching out Smile As for looking great in a strapless dress... we've got an article on that EXACT topic that I think will really help!!
Lauren C.

by *sTaRsTrUcK* on 3/3/2012 3:39:18 PM

I want to do this arm workout every morning before school, but don't want it to take so long can you give me the time on how long it's going to take.

by alyssa730 on 12/11/2011 5:53:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD- which by the way what does that mean? But anyways, my situation is this. I'm on the 8th grade basketball b-team and I have practice for about 2 hours almost every day after school so I already run about 5 miles a day, but I do want to tone up my stomach and arms some though. I try to do the workouts on this site but any tips or things I should specifcally do?

Hey chica, drinking water and watching your diet will also help. Just be sure you're staying dedicated to the times you set aside for exercising. Even ask your b-ball coach for some tips. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by rainbow1317 on 12/10/2011 2:38:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Hi,ok so I think my legs r big for my age (i'm 12) yet i dance almost everyday and i exercise and i do this all the time yet it still looks the same does that mean that my legs r just like that or i'm not exercising enough or as hard??? Thx, Keziyah Laughing

Hey girl, the thing to remember is that everyone is shaped differently. It is a genetics thing that has your legs looking thicker than another girls. No worries, you're still perfectly healthy. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Music's #1 Fans on 12/3/2011 8:57:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Sorry i don't see an answer all it has is ur name

Sorry about that girl!! GL has been acting wierd on ym computer! Would you mind sending in your question again. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Music's #1 Fans on 12/3/2011 8:50:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Can anyone answer my question PLZ???? Thx, Keziyah Laughing

Hey girl, I just answered it. See if you got my response. Smile

Lynae P.

by Music's #1 Fans on 12/3/2011 8:37:44 PM

mod i really wanna loose like 20-30 pounds this year as a resolution and idk how? any suggestions for a major weight loss?

Hey girl, it's all about exercise and diet. Be sure to cut back on drinking soda and eating greasy foods. It's okay to have these once in a while but not everyday. Instead eat things like veggie pizzas, sandwiches on wheat bread, drink water and fruit juice. Munch on granola bars, trail mix, nuts, and legumes. Try jogging, push ups, jumping jacks, and leg lunges. Even small things like taking the stairs instead of elevators and helping your parents carry heavy bags of groceries will help. Add music to your workout to keep you motivated and energized. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by rupertgrint014 on 12/3/2011 7:24:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
@Lynae P.
Can u answer my question plz? Laughing
Thx,
Keziyah Laughing

Lynae P.

by Princess Keziyah on 12/2/2011 8:38:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Thx,
Keziyah Laughing

Lynae P.

by Music's #1 Fans on 12/2/2011 8:17:22 PM

Heeeeeyyyyy chicas do u like book series lke
THE CLIQUE
THE HUNGER GAMES
TWILIGHT
HARRY POTTER
and many more?
well join POPULAR BOOKs we discuss the movies, plots, and things we like from the book. Right now were doing THE HUNGER GAMES and its new movie, JOIN TODAY.

by briana13 on 12/2/2011 7:12:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Thx,
Keziyah Laughing

Lynae P.

by Princess Keziyah on 12/2/2011 6:14:35 PM

MOD MOD
Lately I've noticed that I start to feel depressed. but the problem is I almost feel like it on purpose! It's like self-pity! I don't want to feel that way but I can't stop it from happening..what should I do?

by rellim on 12/2/2011 4:50:48 PM

This is so helpful!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/2/2011 1:03:39 PM

Ok so I think I'm kinda fit but I have a muffin top when I wear bottoms(jeans, jean shorts mini skirts)
I really want flat abs and no hips fast!!! Also my thighs are super strong but they could use some toning up too!!! Plz help!

by Giraffedancer379 on 12/1/2011 8:11:01 PM

MOD! How often do I need to do these a week?

Hey girl,

Personally, I'd try doing these every day! At least four days a week. They don't take long, even if you do multiple repetitions Smile
Lauren C.

by rocketqueenxo on 12/1/2011 8:04:58 PM

hey! i know this will sound annoying, but plz join one of my 3 clubs, random thingz, socer is life, or eragon geeks.
thx, that wold be appreciated.

by kewauneegal on 12/1/2011 6:55:46 PM

i need to get toned legs fast because i have this really cute party dress but it shows of alot of leg and im going to be wear tights with it but the tights make my legs look really big Tong Do you have any workouts or anything i could use? Thank you in advance XD!!

Hey girlie,

We've got ya covered! In addition to these, don't forget straight-up cardio Smile

Lauren C.

by Balletdreamer on 12/1/2011 6:52:42 PM

I love this, I'd like nice strong arms.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!

by svds on 12/1/2011 4:51:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Alright, this is a really awkward question but...
I am thirteen, and tomorrow I am going to get my first physical at the doctor's. I am REALLY nervous. So, I was wondering... what exactly happens? What should I be ready for? Does anything bad or scary happen?
Thank you SO SO MUCH!

Hey babe!

Don't be nervous. Nothing really bad or scary happens, but you might have to get some vaccines (depending on your medical history). You'll probably have to wear a paper gown over your bra and underwear so that the doctor can check your spine for scoliosis, get measured for your height and weight, and talk about any problems you think you may have (like do you think you need glasses?) The doctor will do everything he or she can to make you comfortable. It's gonna be fine!  xoxox
Devin A.

by redscittlez on 12/1/2011 1:51:36 PM

I do some things that are almost like what is described. Having toned arms and shoulders is a must if you are going strapless, so doing the lateral and front raises help.

by luckykel on 11/30/2011 9:31:57 PM

It is weird, I got GL one hundred percent free, but i don't get half of the issues. I bought it and they still don't. What can I do, I really love this magazine!
Thanks! U R AWOMSE!

by Singeratheart on 11/30/2011 9:01:34 PM

mod mod were is a good place (like a store) to get a cheap issue of GL thanks mods u r awesome

Hey girl, check out any supermarket for the mag! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by millia7 on 11/30/2011 7:30:35 PM

i might try those although i don't wear strapless dresses lol and tricep extensions are really good too

by unicornninja on 11/30/2011 7:23:19 PM