AN HOUR AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

2 HOURS AGO Our fave 4 fashionistas from the Young Hollywood Awards: http://t.co/aK6YhM7ACD

3 HOURS AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

COMMENTS

3 festive frocks (in the most unexpected colors)

Because why should red and green get to have all the fun?

Forever 21? Thx americanidol8! I can fit into an xs in Aeropostal. I wonder if forever 21 would fit. Thanks! NEED TO LOOK BEST FOR CHRISTMAS!! Ideas? PLZ HELP!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

by sportsareme on 12/14/2011 6:10:16 PM

gotta love delia's!!!!!!!!! luv luv luv their dresses!!!!!

by crazycatlady66 on 12/8/2011 8:27:40 PM

Adorable I Live somewhere in NV and i wish i have stores like that where i live lol ;

by 5 stargirl101 on 12/8/2011 2:00:32 AM

So i have a band concert tonight and im not sure what to wear. I'm thinking a drees or skirt but i don't want to be too dressed up. Also, how should i wear my hair and makeup??? thanks
p.s. the only rule our band director gave us was no jeans and no sneakers

Lynae P.

by xoxoelyseolivia3 on 12/7/2011 4:15:22 PM

<3 em all!!!!!

by kakes6416 on 12/5/2011 5:28:49 PM

so cute!!!!! forever 21 has great dresses!!!!!

by americanidol8 on 12/4/2011 4:50:45 PM

so cute!!!!! forever 21 has great dresses!!!!!

by americanidol8 on 12/4/2011 4:48:21 PM

NEED ADVICE? LOOK NO FURTHER. FAST REPLIES. NO QUESTION TOO WEIRD, TOO LONG OR TOO PERSONAL. ASK AWAY!

by peacelovejesus on 12/4/2011 12:47:59 AM

MOD
I'm having a holiday party in two weeks. I haven't really set a specific dress code or anything but I was wondering what you think I should wear? Also, how should I do my hair and makeup?
So far there are 14 girls coming, were all about 15-16 years old, I am not sure what they are planning on wearing. I don't want to be to formal and totally overdress but I don't want to be to casual either. I was thinking of wearing a black skirt, but do you think I should wear tights or nylons under it? Its pretty cold were I live and there is tons of snow so I don't want to get too cold, but would it look ok with the skirt?
Thanks (:

Hey girlie,

The holidays are a great excuse to dress up, so I'd probably wear a cute cocktail dress in a holiday color/with lots of shimmer! Maybe this silver dress that we featured in our Style section? It's your party so, as the hostess, you can always look a little more dressy than everyone else Smile But if you think that's too much, try a mini skirt with a tee or tank tucked in. Same rules apply though- holiday colors, gem tones, and/or sparkle are a must! Smile Tights under it, whether it's a dress or skirt, are a great idea. As for hair and makeup, try a high pitched ponytail with a fun blue smokey eye, topped off by some plain lip gloss. Have fun!!!!
Lauren C.