2 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

2 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

5 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

GL's 2012 Grammy Noms Picks: Who's your fave?

We're dishing out the nominees and our predictions.

OMG!!!!!!! ADELE IS AMAZING!!!!!! she is genious!!!!! like seriously i love ALL of her songs!!!!!!!!!!

by kandykorn10 on 2/10/2012 1:02:54 AM

I love Adele, I have her new 21 album Smile

by usmcbratknc on 1/28/2012 2:19:54 AM

when were the grammy nominations concert? i want to see that!

by dancingqueen219 on 1/15/2012 12:08:34 PM

i really don't like how they replay songs on the radio which is probably the only reason i pretty much dislike all pop singers

by firemuffin on 1/11/2012 5:52:55 PM

Hey girls!! I just made a new club called G.A.C.B. (Girls Against Cyber Bullying)!! So far no one has joined but I'm very determined to make people more aware of how cyberbullying is a real-life problem even though it happens on the computer/cell phone. If you are interested in joining, please do!! Thanks Everyone!! Smile

by jennifer0709 on 1/8/2012 5:52:41 PM

OMG!!! i totally LOVE Adele!! I will KILL anyone who has not heard of her! I also like TSwift. not to say Kperry, and Gaga. Im suprised that coldplays "Viva la Viva" is not there. thats one of my favs.

by littleartistgirl on 1/3/2012 5:55:30 PM

Adele and shrillex are my two favs here.i hate that katy perry and nikki minaj crap.

by lalaloveyou on 12/30/2011 2:28:02 PM

I absolutely love Adele!!

by musicgurl111 on 12/30/2011 10:02:02 AM

i love adele someone like you because it didicated to her x bf and it speeks the truth

by 113isis on 12/25/2011 1:57:49 PM