5 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

6 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

7 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Get festive like Taylor Swift

The December-lovin' girlie shows how she gets in the spirit...

Need advice ? here I am I will answer to any question any time !!! Go ahead and ask away !!

by paris_mi4 on 1/6/2012 3:18:09 PM

Ahhhh the snow globes are soooo cute! And her greeting cards are to die for!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TAY!!!!XD <3

by prettyhaley8 on 12/24/2011 12:44:45 AM

Happy 22 Birthday, Taylor!!!!!!!!! She is such a great rolemodel!!!!!!! :-DDDD

by CupcakePanda on 12/13/2011 2:57:06 PM

LOVE U TAY-TAY!!!!!!!!!!

by DivaChica on 12/5/2011 3:03:07 AM

NEED ADVICE? LOOK NO FURTHER. FAST REPLIES. NO QUESTION TOO WEIRD, TOO LONG OR TOO PERSONAL. ASK AWAY!

by peacelovejesus on 12/4/2011 12:51:20 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna buy a bunch of them. i <3 taylor!

by merlbookworm on 12/3/2011 5:03:03 PM

MODMODMOD
so my friend asked me too ask you this, cuz she doesn't have a GL account, although i have told her all about it. Smile
so she thinks this guy likes her, and she wants to ask him if he does like her. so what should she say and do?
thanks so much.
xoxo
sail

Hey babe,

Have her read this article!! It'll really help her know what signs to look for Smile

Lauren C.

by sailaway11 on 12/2/2011 10:08:45 PM

i love taylor she is a gr8 rolemodel to every1 talented and what kanye west did to her was not fair at the grammys a few years ag
o

by abbyglow500 on 12/2/2011 7:40:25 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
So,I have this guy problem.At my school, the "popular group" are certain people in the 7th and 8th grade,and I'm one of them in 7th. There's this guy at school who's a grade and year older than me.We all hang out in our little "group" And we all joke around.Him and I started this joke about how we're "best friends" (I think he actually means it..) and we joke a little bit more than everyone else. Lately he's been doing little cute stuff.Today he tickled me,poked me, and said he was proud of me (joking around,lol).We talked almost all day,fake arguing.We always laugh at each other,even if it's not funny. I'm pretty sure he likes making me laugh. Do you think he likes me?? What should I do? I really didn't want to like him,but now I think I do, but I reallly don't know what to do. Help! Thank you! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by cougargirl on 12/2/2011 7:31:03 PM

Heeeeeyyyyy chicas do u like book series lke
THE CLIQUE
THE HUNGER GAMES
TWILIGHT
HARRY POTTER
and many more?
well join POPULAR BOOKs we discuss the movies, plots, and things we like from the book. Right now were doing THE HUNGER GAMES and its new movie, JOIN TODAY.

by briana13 on 12/2/2011 7:15:03 PM

i love taylor. her ours music video was so good Smile

by koohuh on 12/2/2011 7:14:26 PM

These are great ideas! I <3 Taylor Swift!(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/2/2011 7:10:05 PM

I adore holiday spirit and I have tons, just like Taylor!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music!! Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 12/2/2011 5:30:06 PM

help fight aids!  Devin A.

by aghluv on 12/2/2011 2:46:48 PM

help fight aids Smile Devin A.

by aghluv on 12/2/2011 2:45:55 PM

The snow globe idea is so awesome!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/2/2011 1:02:40 PM

Do you LOVE makeup? If so,you should join club makeup♥!

Hi,my name is Claire and I LOVE makeup and beauty AND

fashion! I can give advice,hauls,reviews,quizzes and more!

Join now..♥♥♥!!!!!!!