12 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

15 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

16 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

Guy gift guide: 10 gifts for your BF

The best gifts to put in your sweetie's stocking.

OMG!!!!! That gummy bear is something I want!!!! Yum yum yum!!!!

by kimmycakes14 on 12/23/2011 9:22:10 AM

If i was dating someone i would probably make them some food, because all my guy friends love stuff like brownies, cakes, cupcakes..... you name it, they stuff it down their throats! Smile

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 12:56:56 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!!!
I've been dating this guy for 2 months now, so this is our first christmas together. None of these presents sound like something he would like. He's really into classic rock and video games. Especially the Beatles. So I got him an Abbey Road tshirt, but then I texted his best friend to be sure that he doesnt have one already... turns out he does. Now I'm totally stuck on what to get him. HELP!!?

Hey girl,

There's nothing wrong with having similar shirts, especially if they're ones he likes! He'll be flattered you thought of him and that you know what he likes, and he'll love whatever you give him.

Meghan D.

by DaniAwesomeSauce on 12/19/2011 3:11:39 PM

MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!!
So i need help on what to get my BF for Christmas. I'm in 7th grade and im broke. So any advice?? He's a huge Sponge Bob squarepants fan!!

Hey girlie,

Try getting him a Spongebob tee shirt to wear to bed (or under a blazer with jeans, maybe...whatever he wants!). You could get him the Spongebob Christmas DVD as a gag gift, then bake him a basket of brownies/cookies/fudge. I'll bet you could find lots of little Spongebob things too, like pencils, lip balm, candy, etc. if you wanna take the "joke gift" to the next level Smile Get creative!
Lauren C.

by Isael1999 on 12/18/2011 12:19:33 PM

MODMODMODMOD Help!I'm in seventh grade, and I wanna buy my boyfriend a gift 4 Xmas. I really dont know what to get him! Do you have any ideas? He's a big Spongbob Squarepants fan! Thanks a bunch! XOXOXO.

Hey girl, maybe you could get him a poster, a tee shirt, calendar or dvd of the tv series. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Isael1999 on 12/17/2011 5:54:16 PM

MOD
My boyfriend and I have only been together for a few weeks, but we dated for 3 months last year. He's 18 and I'm 15. This Christmas is our first major holiday together and I don't know what to get him! We're having a couples mini party with four of our friends Saturday and exchanging gifts, so I don't have a lot of time! Last time he was at my house he was admiring a fleece blanket with tied sides I had just made. I also always bake for all my friends, so I was planning on making some pumpkin bread, christmas candy, cupcakes, and cookies for my friends. Would a blanket for him and a stocking filled with things I bake make a good gift?

Hey girlie,

That sounds SO cute! He would love it! Baked goods always make a guy happy (especially if they're his faves). And since he mentioned the blanket, it'll show him that you're listening and that you care about what he says/likes. You can snuggle up in the blanket and watch a movie together or something - super romantic Smile
Lauren C.

by nicegurl on 12/16/2011 12:08:57 AM

my crush asked me out at beginning of december and we r now bf gf since dec.8th. idk if i should get him a gift for xmas. we havent been dating for that long so idk wht to do or even get him.helppp

by avolleyball54 on 12/15/2011 8:17:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
hi, so yesterday my crush asked me out and we're now dating. i've only known him for a few months, but we have a lot of the same interests such as music and theater. he is also an amazing artist and dancer. since we just started dating, i'm not sure if i should get him a christmas present or not, and i don't know if he's getting me one. help!
thanks Smile

If i were you i would get him something small. Especially since you just started dating. If he sees you got him something small he may get you something in return. OVerall keep it low key this year. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by slowlanedriver11 on 12/13/2011 5:07:50 PM

There is a guy that I've liked for two years, and in the past few weeks, we have become really close! I like him ALOT and he seems so perfect! I'd love to date him except that I'm terrified of relationships and getting hurt. Everytime I think about taking us to the next stage, one of my friends gets hurt by a guy, and I take a step back again!
How do I get over this fear of being in a relationship? How do I know if we should stay friends or be more?

Hey chica, I completely understand where you're coming from. But you have two think about two things. One, you are not your friends. What happens to your girlfriends won't neccessarily happen to you. The person they're dating isn't the guy you're seeing, and you're different from your besties. Two, if you never take the relationship to the next step, you might be missing out. If you never want to move forward, you'll stay stuck in the same place. Maybe the guy you're dating will get tired of not moving forward, and will go out and find somebody who is ready to. Life is all about taking chances, so don't let fear stop you from experiencing something great. I hope this helps you!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by missymatters on 12/10/2011 5:56:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! ive been in love with a guy friend for a long time now hes never really liked me as more than friends and he is always all over his gf, i moved on a little and have a bf but now, he is dieing from and ulcer, its really hard for me and i think i might still love him, it makes it akward for me and my bf, i ve done all i can to keep my friend from suicide and now hes dieing naturaly, and im scared, what should i do?

Hey girlie,

Death and illness is always scary, no matter your relationship with the person. So it's totally normal to feel confused, emotional, scared, etc. Try to hang in there. The most important thing right now is being good to your friend - lift his spirits when he needs it, make sure he has fun, bring him books or magazines or fun stuff if he isn't feeling well, and be a good listener if he ever needs to talk. Try not to make things awkward - just be yourself, be laid-back, and be a friend. Loss isn't easy, whether it's a break up or a death...so be honest with your feelings, accept that it's going to take some time to heal, and take each day as it comes <3 If you're having a rough time, talk to a school counselor, clergy person, teacher, or trusted family member <3
Lauren C.