27 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 cool cats power up with a Mojo Vogue BattStation 5600 from @goibattz: http://t.co/NHrxMRKGmT

AN HOUR AGO 4 lip balms that you can actually eat: http://t.co/y3nvZba2B2

13 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

COMMENTS

Guy gift guide: 10 gifts for your BF

The best gifts to put in your sweetie's stocking.

Hey HAZELELMDUST, if you look at it as just hanging out with a friend you'll be fine. When you chill with pals, it's not akward and you guys have fun, so think about it like that. After all he is just your boy - friend. And kissing is an in the moment thing. You'll feel when it's right and all you have to do is go with the flow. You'll be okay girl. Have fun!! Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 7:29:15 PM

~MOD~I'm going for my first official date with my bf...Any tips? This is my first real date ever and I want to make sure I don't get too awkward...Also, I think we may kiss for the first time...My first one, but he's had multiple gf's before me! How can I not look ineperienced and silly?

by HAZELELMDUST on 12/9/2011 7:23:09 PM

I don't have a bf but I could get that ipod hoodie for myself it looks cool

by nirvana fan on 12/8/2011 10:13:49 PM

Underwear, awkward. Thanks but no thanks. So glad I got him his Christmas present. But I have no idea what to get for our one year anniversary

by wolfgirl13 on 12/7/2011 8:59:32 PM

I got my guy Bacon flavored salt for christmas Smile i'm getting him other things too, but its good if you're on a budget because it was only like $6 or like $8 with shipping. plus its really fun if you have a silly guy like mine and i mean what guy doesn't like bacon?! Smile

by ILUVMETROSTATION!!! on 12/7/2011 7:39:06 PM

Mod!!
My best friend and i are SUPER lucky and our boyfriends just happen to be best friends too Smile we are both getting them gifts that are cute/funny but along with them, we're making them matching tshirts that say on the back "[our name]'s man". we were going to draw a silly picture of them together on the front as well but when we tried to draw it, it came out looking offensive. Any other ideas of what we could draw on it instead? thanks!

Lynae P.

by ILUVMETROSTATION!!! on 12/7/2011 7:21:30 PM

yea.... not gonna get my bf underwear...

by mac1255 on 12/7/2011 7:21:11 PM

Super8 was very good but I dont plan on getting that for my bf. I would get him cologne, the cap and the boxers. This year he is getting a few pair of boxers and other things. My dad doesnt want me buying my bf underwear but I am doing it anyway. Some boxers you just cant pass up on because they are so cute and sexy.

by luckykel on 12/7/2011 4:49:38 PM

Mod mod mod please!!!!
Hey,sup,how ya doing? This is a weird question...but how can I preserve a 5lb gummy bear? I'm getting it for Christmas and I want it to last though. Smile Thank you.

Hey girly. If you want it to not go stale, wrap it in foil or cling wrap and put it in the fridge. It will keep it from drying out and getting crunchy.
Ana D.

by sweetautumnsunshine on 12/6/2011 11:16:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What if I have a small budget?

Hey girl! For a small budget just give him something that is part of an inside joke or have him over to watch his favorite movie. You dont have to be elaborate, it is the thought that counts!
Ana D.