4 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

4 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

7 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

Guy gift guide: 10 gifts for your BF

The best gifts to put in your sweetie's stocking.

HELP!!!!! HELP!! Ok so I think this guy and hes a crush what should I get him?!? Anything? If so, what if he doesnt give me one back!?!?! HELP! Smile

by KitKatGurl44 on 12/5/2011 7:37:57 PM

Too bad I don't have a BF, but I like the last one. That's cute...is it weird that I would want that for myself? Haha, it wouldn't even fit my ipod though, I have the oldest but the best nano. It is out of room though Frown MMM I loove chipotle. I go every Wednesday when we have educational blocks.

by topchef88 on 12/5/2011 6:03:29 PM

Also if you don't know whether or not to get him a gift because you don't know if he is going to get you one, just say "Hey -insert name here- I bought you the awesomest Christmas gift ever! I can't wait to give it too you and I can't wait to see mine Laughing" Hopefully he gets the hint. If he doesn't get you anything I'm sure he'll get you one after you give him his, if he doesn't time to dump him :\

by KawaiiAnimeLuvx3 on 12/4/2011 8:55:02 PM

I love the idea of getting him boxers and a big gummy bear. It's cute and sexy. Smile
Like I'd rap the gummy bear in the boxers and but a big gift rapping bow on it.
SUPER CUTE!

now I just need to find a boyfriend...

by KawaiiAnimeLuvx3 on 12/4/2011 8:51:05 PM

MOD MOD
I've said something to a guy that I totally regret doing. He's my best guy friend too. WE both like each other. But I don't like him enough to date and he knows that. But I let him know something I really should've never told him. How do I make things not awkward or how do I make him forget I ever said it? Should I talk to him about it?

The best thing would be to probably talk to him about it. good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by rellim on 12/4/2011 8:11:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! Hi so I just started dating this one guy. I've known him for a while and he's SUPER nice but he's not very cute but I love him anyways. Any ways, some class mates have been making fun of me for dating him. How do I get them to shut up and let me focus on my relationship? Thanks Smile)

You can never make other people shut up, but you can ignore them. What they think doesnt matter. All that matters is your boy. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by TeamAlice33 on 12/4/2011 8:06:52 PM

A good one is a Stocking Stuffer. You take a stocking and put stuff he likes, like Mini Cologne, Candy, Gift Cards, A Mix CD etc. Smile

by TeamAlice33 on 12/4/2011 8:04:46 PM

Ok so I've been in love with my best guy friend for so long. We've known each other since preschool and our families are friends. He used to like me 2 years ago but I don't know about now. We both went to a party yesterday and him and a girl in my "crew" seemed like they were kinda flirting. He is one of my best guy friends and I am going to get him a christmas gift. I am doing an inside joke and I am going to write him a note and put a picture of us in with it. I am doing it as a friend but I have a few questions. When should I give it to him. Its a somewhat personal gift, so I don't want to do it in front of a big crowd, but I don't want to be alone because it would be awkward I think. And what should I write in the note? Please help!

I think you should do it alone. If you like him and youre so close you should be able to be around  him without being awkward. In the note you should talk about good times and how much you cherish his friendship. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by scooby239 on 12/4/2011 7:57:23 PM

i really needed this lol!

by j4zm09 on 12/4/2011 6:51:52 PM

MOD! MOD!
Me and my really close friend just started going out at our last dance. I thought it was really nice of him to do it in person because not a lot of guys do that. Ever since we have been texting non stop and some time we run out of things to say. Also when we txt whenever we have to stop txting, all of my friends asked if we told each other that we love each other and that hasnt happend do i say it first or should I wait and see if he does?
Thanks so much Mod!

You wait until you love him. You shouldnt say that to him unless you actually mean it. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.