3 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

6 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

8 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Guy gift guide: 10 gifts for your BF

The best gifts to put in your sweetie's stocking.

OMG!!!!! That gummy bear is something I want!!!! Yum yum yum!!!!

by kimmycakes14 on 12/23/2011 9:22:10 AM

If i was dating someone i would probably make them some food, because all my guy friends love stuff like brownies, cakes, cupcakes..... you name it, they stuff it down their throats! Smile

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 12:56:56 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!!!
I've been dating this guy for 2 months now, so this is our first christmas together. None of these presents sound like something he would like. He's really into classic rock and video games. Especially the Beatles. So I got him an Abbey Road tshirt, but then I texted his best friend to be sure that he doesnt have one already... turns out he does. Now I'm totally stuck on what to get him. HELP!!?

Hey girl,

There's nothing wrong with having similar shirts, especially if they're ones he likes! He'll be flattered you thought of him and that you know what he likes, and he'll love whatever you give him.

Meghan D.

by DaniAwesomeSauce on 12/19/2011 3:11:39 PM

MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!!
So i need help on what to get my BF for Christmas. I'm in 7th grade and im broke. So any advice?? He's a huge Sponge Bob squarepants fan!!

Hey girlie,

Try getting him a Spongebob tee shirt to wear to bed (or under a blazer with jeans, maybe...whatever he wants!). You could get him the Spongebob Christmas DVD as a gag gift, then bake him a basket of brownies/cookies/fudge. I'll bet you could find lots of little Spongebob things too, like pencils, lip balm, candy, etc. if you wanna take the "joke gift" to the next level Smile Get creative!
Lauren C.

by Isael1999 on 12/18/2011 12:19:33 PM

MODMODMODMOD Help!I'm in seventh grade, and I wanna buy my boyfriend a gift 4 Xmas. I really dont know what to get him! Do you have any ideas? He's a big Spongbob Squarepants fan! Thanks a bunch! XOXOXO.

Hey girl, maybe you could get him a poster, a tee shirt, calendar or dvd of the tv series. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Isael1999 on 12/17/2011 5:54:16 PM

MOD
My boyfriend and I have only been together for a few weeks, but we dated for 3 months last year. He's 18 and I'm 15. This Christmas is our first major holiday together and I don't know what to get him! We're having a couples mini party with four of our friends Saturday and exchanging gifts, so I don't have a lot of time! Last time he was at my house he was admiring a fleece blanket with tied sides I had just made. I also always bake for all my friends, so I was planning on making some pumpkin bread, christmas candy, cupcakes, and cookies for my friends. Would a blanket for him and a stocking filled with things I bake make a good gift?

Hey girlie,

That sounds SO cute! He would love it! Baked goods always make a guy happy (especially if they're his faves). And since he mentioned the blanket, it'll show him that you're listening and that you care about what he says/likes. You can snuggle up in the blanket and watch a movie together or something - super romantic Smile
Lauren C.

by nicegurl on 12/16/2011 12:08:57 AM

my crush asked me out at beginning of december and we r now bf gf since dec.8th. idk if i should get him a gift for xmas. we havent been dating for that long so idk wht to do or even get him.helppp

by avolleyball54 on 12/15/2011 8:17:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
hi, so yesterday my crush asked me out and we're now dating. i've only known him for a few months, but we have a lot of the same interests such as music and theater. he is also an amazing artist and dancer. since we just started dating, i'm not sure if i should get him a christmas present or not, and i don't know if he's getting me one. help!
thanks Smile

If i were you i would get him something small. Especially since you just started dating. If he sees you got him something small he may get you something in return. OVerall keep it low key this year. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by slowlanedriver11 on 12/13/2011 5:07:50 PM

There is a guy that I've liked for two years, and in the past few weeks, we have become really close! I like him ALOT and he seems so perfect! I'd love to date him except that I'm terrified of relationships and getting hurt. Everytime I think about taking us to the next stage, one of my friends gets hurt by a guy, and I take a step back again!
How do I get over this fear of being in a relationship? How do I know if we should stay friends or be more?

Hey chica, I completely understand where you're coming from. But you have two think about two things. One, you are not your friends. What happens to your girlfriends won't neccessarily happen to you. The person they're dating isn't the guy you're seeing, and you're different from your besties. Two, if you never take the relationship to the next step, you might be missing out. If you never want to move forward, you'll stay stuck in the same place. Maybe the guy you're dating will get tired of not moving forward, and will go out and find somebody who is ready to. Life is all about taking chances, so don't let fear stop you from experiencing something great. I hope this helps you!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by missymatters on 12/10/2011 5:56:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! ive been in love with a guy friend for a long time now hes never really liked me as more than friends and he is always all over his gf, i moved on a little and have a bf but now, he is dieing from and ulcer, its really hard for me and i think i might still love him, it makes it akward for me and my bf, i ve done all i can to keep my friend from suicide and now hes dieing naturaly, and im scared, what should i do?

Hey girlie,

Death and illness is always scary, no matter your relationship with the person. So it's totally normal to feel confused, emotional, scared, etc. Try to hang in there. The most important thing right now is being good to your friend - lift his spirits when he needs it, make sure he has fun, bring him books or magazines or fun stuff if he isn't feeling well, and be a good listener if he ever needs to talk. Try not to make things awkward - just be yourself, be laid-back, and be a friend. Loss isn't easy, whether it's a break up or a death...so be honest with your feelings, accept that it's going to take some time to heal, and take each day as it comes <3 If you're having a rough time, talk to a school counselor, clergy person, teacher, or trusted family member <3
Lauren C.

by inmyownlittleworld on 12/9/2011 10:08:53 PM

Hey HAZELELMDUST, if you look at it as just hanging out with a friend you'll be fine. When you chill with pals, it's not akward and you guys have fun, so think about it like that. After all he is just your boy - friend. And kissing is an in the moment thing. You'll feel when it's right and all you have to do is go with the flow. You'll be okay girl. Have fun!! Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 7:29:15 PM

~MOD~I'm going for my first official date with my bf...Any tips? This is my first real date ever and I want to make sure I don't get too awkward...Also, I think we may kiss for the first time...My first one, but he's had multiple gf's before me! How can I not look ineperienced and silly?

by HAZELELMDUST on 12/9/2011 7:23:09 PM

I don't have a bf but I could get that ipod hoodie for myself it looks cool

by nirvana fan on 12/8/2011 10:13:49 PM

Underwear, awkward. Thanks but no thanks. So glad I got him his Christmas present. But I have no idea what to get for our one year anniversary

by wolfgirl13 on 12/7/2011 8:59:32 PM

I got my guy Bacon flavored salt for christmas Smile i'm getting him other things too, but its good if you're on a budget because it was only like $6 or like $8 with shipping. plus its really fun if you have a silly guy like mine and i mean what guy doesn't like bacon?! Smile

by ILUVMETROSTATION!!! on 12/7/2011 7:39:06 PM

Mod!!
My best friend and i are SUPER lucky and our boyfriends just happen to be best friends too Smile we are both getting them gifts that are cute/funny but along with them, we're making them matching tshirts that say on the back "[our name]'s man". we were going to draw a silly picture of them together on the front as well but when we tried to draw it, it came out looking offensive. Any other ideas of what we could draw on it instead? thanks!

Lynae P.

by ILUVMETROSTATION!!! on 12/7/2011 7:21:30 PM

yea.... not gonna get my bf underwear...

by mac1255 on 12/7/2011 7:21:11 PM

Super8 was very good but I dont plan on getting that for my bf. I would get him cologne, the cap and the boxers. This year he is getting a few pair of boxers and other things. My dad doesnt want me buying my bf underwear but I am doing it anyway. Some boxers you just cant pass up on because they are so cute and sexy.

by luckykel on 12/7/2011 4:49:38 PM

Mod mod mod please!!!!
Hey,sup,how ya doing? This is a weird question...but how can I preserve a 5lb gummy bear? I'm getting it for Christmas and I want it to last though. Smile Thank you.

Hey girly. If you want it to not go stale, wrap it in foil or cling wrap and put it in the fridge. It will keep it from drying out and getting crunchy.
Ana D.

by sweetautumnsunshine on 12/6/2011 11:16:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What if I have a small budget?

Hey girl! For a small budget just give him something that is part of an inside joke or have him over to watch his favorite movie. You dont have to be elaborate, it is the thought that counts!
Ana D.

by StupidChick on 12/6/2011 4:45:20 AM

HELP!!!!! HELP!! Ok so I think this guy and hes a crush what should I get him?!? Anything? If so, what if he doesnt give me one back!?!?! HELP! Smile

by KitKatGurl44 on 12/5/2011 7:37:57 PM

Too bad I don't have a BF, but I like the last one. That's cute...is it weird that I would want that for myself? Haha, it wouldn't even fit my ipod though, I have the oldest but the best nano. It is out of room though Frown MMM I loove chipotle. I go every Wednesday when we have educational blocks.

by topchef88 on 12/5/2011 6:03:29 PM

Also if you don't know whether or not to get him a gift because you don't know if he is going to get you one, just say "Hey -insert name here- I bought you the awesomest Christmas gift ever! I can't wait to give it too you and I can't wait to see mine Laughing" Hopefully he gets the hint. If he doesn't get you anything I'm sure he'll get you one after you give him his, if he doesn't time to dump him :\

by KawaiiAnimeLuvx3 on 12/4/2011 8:55:02 PM

I love the idea of getting him boxers and a big gummy bear. It's cute and sexy. Smile
Like I'd rap the gummy bear in the boxers and but a big gift rapping bow on it.
SUPER CUTE!

now I just need to find a boyfriend...

by KawaiiAnimeLuvx3 on 12/4/2011 8:51:05 PM

MOD MOD
I've said something to a guy that I totally regret doing. He's my best guy friend too. WE both like each other. But I don't like him enough to date and he knows that. But I let him know something I really should've never told him. How do I make things not awkward or how do I make him forget I ever said it? Should I talk to him about it?

The best thing would be to probably talk to him about it. good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by rellim on 12/4/2011 8:11:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! Hi so I just started dating this one guy. I've known him for a while and he's SUPER nice but he's not very cute but I love him anyways. Any ways, some class mates have been making fun of me for dating him. How do I get them to shut up and let me focus on my relationship? Thanks Smile)

You can never make other people shut up, but you can ignore them. What they think doesnt matter. All that matters is your boy. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by TeamAlice33 on 12/4/2011 8:06:52 PM

A good one is a Stocking Stuffer. You take a stocking and put stuff he likes, like Mini Cologne, Candy, Gift Cards, A Mix CD etc. Smile

by TeamAlice33 on 12/4/2011 8:04:46 PM

Ok so I've been in love with my best guy friend for so long. We've known each other since preschool and our families are friends. He used to like me 2 years ago but I don't know about now. We both went to a party yesterday and him and a girl in my "crew" seemed like they were kinda flirting. He is one of my best guy friends and I am going to get him a christmas gift. I am doing an inside joke and I am going to write him a note and put a picture of us in with it. I am doing it as a friend but I have a few questions. When should I give it to him. Its a somewhat personal gift, so I don't want to do it in front of a big crowd, but I don't want to be alone because it would be awkward I think. And what should I write in the note? Please help!

I think you should do it alone. If you like him and youre so close you should be able to be around  him without being awkward. In the note you should talk about good times and how much you cherish his friendship. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by scooby239 on 12/4/2011 7:57:23 PM

i really needed this lol!

by j4zm09 on 12/4/2011 6:51:52 PM

MOD! MOD!
Me and my really close friend just started going out at our last dance. I thought it was really nice of him to do it in person because not a lot of guys do that. Ever since we have been texting non stop and some time we run out of things to say. Also when we txt whenever we have to stop txting, all of my friends asked if we told each other that we love each other and that hasnt happend do i say it first or should I wait and see if he does?
Thanks so much Mod!

You wait until you love him. You shouldnt say that to him unless you actually mean it. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by gigglesxo198 on 12/4/2011 6:01:33 PM

Mod Mod.
i KNow this might be a kind of weird question, but how would u hug a guy? Like he goes around my waist and i hug around his neck is that alright?? I Kind of like him too Tong

Hey girl,

Usually, if you're a lil taller than him or the same height, you reaching around his neck will work. If he's way taller, let him go around your neck and you can hug around his waist Smile It's mostly about what is comfiest!
Lauren C.

by abbygirl12 on 12/4/2011 12:47:07 PM

Mod Mod!
I have a BF and it's like we're not dating..we never talk or hold hands or anything. But I think it's because both of us are shy/nervous and we're just waitin on the other person to do something. How do I fix the the "not going out, but going out" type of thing? And if our relationship's like this, Should I get him something for Christmas? What should I get him? Would some candy with a sweet note be appropriate?
Thanks Mod! (:

Hey girlie,

You gotta make that first move! Since you're both shy, he's also probably thinking about taking your relationship to the next level...but doesn't quite have the guts to do it. So try texting him a little more often to establish contact! Chat online if he's on, post things on his Facebook wall, and ask him to hang out. The next time you see him/part ways, try giving him a quick hug. When you're watching a movie, try lightly brushing his hand with yours, then trying to hold hands after some time has passed. Don't come on too strong (like texting him too much in one day), but making that first move will make him more comfy around you! Over time, it'll get better Smile As for Christmas, candy and a cute card TOTALLY works! It's not too serious or personal, which is good since you are still kinda newly dating. But it's still thoughtful and sweet! Smile
Lauren C.

by SummerButterflies on 12/4/2011 11:47:07 AM

My bf isn't really into any of these things..humm

by JadeMyatt123 on 12/4/2011 6:14:17 AM

NEED ADVICE? LOOK NO FURTHER. FAST REPLIES. NO QUESTION TOO WEIRD, TOO LONG OR TOO PERSONAL. ASK AWAY!

by peacelovejesus on 12/4/2011 12:46:49 AM

Some of them I didn't like. I gotta ask my bf what he's like & use these ideas! Thanks GL!

by TeamAlice33 on 12/4/2011 12:34:17 AM