20 MINUTES AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

3 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

4 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

10 goodies for the hardest dude to shop for: Dad

We’ve been scouring stores (and the ‘net!) for ages to grab the best ideas ever...

These are all really expensive. I have other gifts to buy and Im kinda on a budget

by winzers22 on 12/30/2011 10:00:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I'm kind of freaking out here! I have no idea on what to get for my dad. He hates sports, out doorsy stuff, he hates coffee and chocolate, and he doesn't drink wine or beer. I know for sure that he's a sci-fi fan, and he also likes technology. I guess you could call him a typical "geek". Anyways, everything that I come up with, he either dislikes it or he already has it so I'm at a loss Frown I want to get him something that he'll like but I just don't know what! Can you help me? Smile Thanks! Laughing (p.s. Everytime I ask him what he wants, he comes up with a witty remark like "world peace" -__-)

Hey girlie,

Try a book - Steve Jobs' biography? He was the ultimate "geek" and a really inspirational person! It just came out and that would be perf for dad to learn something new Smile

Lauren C.

by reensie17 on 12/8/2011 5:35:33 PM

ooooh i really like those minnetonka casey slippers! i know their meant for men, but i would totally wear those :p

by filaluvva on 12/4/2011 8:29:12 PM

My dad actually kept all his old video games XD we play them together sometimes Its fun Smile really interesting to see what they were like back then

by oreo9347 on 12/3/2011 11:09:51 PM

My dad is not a sports fan, has a fire pit, will not wear cologne, hardly ever drinks coffee, has a head massage tool that he never uses, got a new wallet a couple months ago, doesn't have any use for magazines since he can find everything online, doesn't like sci-fi movies, video games give him a headache and he has his one pair of slippers that are the only ones he will wear. He doesn't wear ties and he has all the clothes he needs, not to mention the fact that he won't wear a watch. Well, there are a bunch of great ideas that are completely useless to get him! I hate shopping for my dad!

by Aislinn120 on 12/3/2011 10:46:31 PM

This year we are getting our dad a new dvd player for his movie room, he usually doesnt get the good gifts but this year he is going to love his gift.

by luckykel on 12/3/2011 10:42:47 PM

modmodmod my dad likes the green lantern its his fav super hero and he saw the movie and didnt like it that much and i saw this earphones at tj maxx the other day now they r gone what could i get him thanks and some ideas for my mom oh and cheap plz thanks

Hey babe,

You could get those Green Lantern headphones from Amazon.com for your dad! Just let mom in on it so you can borrow her credit card Smile Or try Hot Topic! As for mom, you could try a variety pack of higher end hot chocolates, teas, coffees, etc. Or you could get bubble bath, a nice pair of cashmere gloves, a sentimental Christmas ornament, a CD she would like, etc. Smile
Lauren C.

by millia7 on 12/3/2011 9:27:20 PM

Do you LOVE makeup? If so,you should join club makeup♥!

Hi,my name is Claire and I LOVE makeup and beauty AND

fashion! I can give advice,hauls,reviews,quizzes and more!

Join now..♥♥♥!!!!!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/3/2011 7:22:14 PM

MOD! Hey how are you? I have a little problem...i reallyyyyy want a boyfriend! But the thing is i dont even have a crush. I've liked guys here and there but I've never had a major crush on any of them... how do i get a boyfriend if i don't even like anyone? Idk what to do! My friends have tried to get me to like this guy but I've never even talked to him and he has a girlfriend...It seems like all the guys at my school are shorter than me and jerks...any advice?? Thx sooo much!

Hey girl, well the first step is to find a guy you're interested in. If there are no guys you like at your school or your neighborhood, go out on the town and look for some. Grab all your girls (since they know what you like) and head to places like the mall, movies, bowling, and skating rinks. There are always lots of guys in public places like this, so introduce yourself and hold some conversations. If there's anyone you like get their number and take it from there. Hope this helps and good luck!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by HaNnAh BaNaNa! on 12/3/2011 7:08:24 PM

My dad has slippers similar to those, and he practicially lives in them! I would definitely suggest those!

by Doodle600 on 12/3/2011 6:18:19 PM