7 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

8 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

9 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

5 all-new super hot fragrances to add to your wishlist

The super sweet sprtizes you gotta try this season.

I love anything vanilla or caramel scented/flavored. I think the Wonderastruck perfume would be great, but a tad expensive. I'm not too crazy about super fruity smells either. Do you have any ideas on some good perfumes I could try?

Hey Penultimate Penguin, hit up Bath&Body Works. They have a whole range of wonderful smells. Since you like sweeter smells like vanilla and caramel, try Dark Kiss, that's what I wear. It's really good and I always get compliments on it. Let me know how you like it. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Penultimate Penguin on 10/7/2012 2:02:19 AM

OMG, they forgot the justin bieber someday perfume, NOOOOOOOOO

by ColosalMascara on 12/27/2011 7:29:58 AM

i llllooooovvvveeee hellokitty that was #1 on my christmas list!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

by janiner on 12/22/2011 4:36:02 PM

i have marc jacobs daisy...i think wonderstruck smells amazing - i tested it out yesterday at Sephora and its really sweet! i really want chloé though! <3

by decklandog on 12/21/2011 11:41:57 AM

I think Wonderstruck sounds like the nicest, Harajuku Lovers Super G is the cutest, and the rest i don't really prefer. Especially Luv Me. That sounds horrible.

by sissis1430 on 12/10/2011 7:18:15 PM

yum, hello kitty!
but you guys missed out on Avril Lavinge's line. Forbidden Rose is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy Laughing

by crazycatlady66 on 12/8/2011 8:23:31 PM

OMG OMG OMG claudsoda I cant smell either and I was just gonna ask that mod question lol! Smile

by ellybelle98 on 12/8/2011 7:33:17 PM

Mod!
Lynae, when you answered my question, all i see is your name with nothing else. please help!

Lynae P.

by lazylizards on 12/7/2011 8:34:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
when will yall change the star signs? they've been the same since like before thanksgiving... jw! thx! <3

Lynae P.

by lazylizards on 12/7/2011 8:31:22 PM

I have a little problem... I can't smell... I was born without it and so I never know if I smell bad or if I smell good! How can I make sure I smell good? Also how can I know what perfumes smell good and bad for me? Thanks ! Love, Claudia Smile

You may just have to get someone elses opinions when it comes to smells. If you wear deodrant youll be fine. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by claudsoda on 12/4/2011 7:41:24 PM

Instead of your usual black ponytail holders, try some bright colored fabric hair ties that are great for summer and will have your friends wanting them too! We heart Emi-Jay Accessories.

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?

Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!

CLICK HERE to take the quiz.