Bridget M.

is modding

15 MINUTES AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

AN HOUR AGO We chilled with @CodySimpson at @barbizonmodels' Passport to Discovery cruise, and THIS is what he said: http://t.co/rHxMCbdWJj

2 HOURS AGO 6 cute stocking stuffers for all your gal pals: http://t.co/a7uTfASA6g

COMMENTS

5 all-new super hot fragrances to add to your wishlist

The super sweet sprtizes you gotta try this season.

I love anything vanilla or caramel scented/flavored. I think the Wonderastruck perfume would be great, but a tad expensive. I'm not too crazy about super fruity smells either. Do you have any ideas on some good perfumes I could try?

Hey Penultimate Penguin, hit up Bath&Body Works. They have a whole range of wonderful smells. Since you like sweeter smells like vanilla and caramel, try Dark Kiss, that's what I wear. It's really good and I always get compliments on it. Let me know how you like it. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Penultimate Penguin on 10/7/2012 2:02:19 AM

OMG, they forgot the justin bieber someday perfume, NOOOOOOOOO

by ColosalMascara on 12/27/2011 7:29:58 AM

i llllooooovvvveeee hellokitty that was #1 on my christmas list!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

by janiner on 12/22/2011 4:36:02 PM

i have marc jacobs daisy...i think wonderstruck smells amazing - i tested it out yesterday at Sephora and its really sweet! i really want chloé though! <3

by decklandog on 12/21/2011 11:41:57 AM

I think Wonderstruck sounds like the nicest, Harajuku Lovers Super G is the cutest, and the rest i don't really prefer. Especially Luv Me. That sounds horrible.

by sissis1430 on 12/10/2011 7:18:15 PM

yum, hello kitty!
but you guys missed out on Avril Lavinge's line. Forbidden Rose is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy Laughing

by crazycatlady66 on 12/8/2011 8:23:31 PM

OMG OMG OMG claudsoda I cant smell either and I was just gonna ask that mod question lol! Smile

by ellybelle98 on 12/8/2011 7:33:17 PM

Mod!
Lynae, when you answered my question, all i see is your name with nothing else. please help!

Lynae P.

by lazylizards on 12/7/2011 8:34:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
when will yall change the star signs? they've been the same since like before thanksgiving... jw! thx! <3

Lynae P.

by lazylizards on 12/7/2011 8:31:22 PM

I have a little problem... I can't smell... I was born without it and so I never know if I smell bad or if I smell good! How can I make sure I smell good? Also how can I know what perfumes smell good and bad for me? Thanks ! Love, Claudia Smile

You may just have to get someone elses opinions when it comes to smells. If you wear deodrant youll be fine. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.