2 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

5 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

6 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

5 all-new super hot fragrances to add to your wishlist

The super sweet sprtizes you gotta try this season.

I can't wait to get Taylor Swifts' perfume!! It smells so good.

by kaite56 on 12/4/2011 7:12:04 PM

I am in love with Wonderstruck!!! It's great! Laughing

by allyson1124 on 12/4/2011 6:48:27 PM

i'm not big on perfume, but these bottles look so cute Smile

by filaluvva on 12/4/2011 5:29:14 PM

The sephora one looks cute I would totally get it Smile

by DivaD01 on 12/4/2011 4:16:14 PM

I really want to buy Wonderstruck(: It's such a pretty bottle and it smells so good<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/4/2011 1:11:43 PM

NEED ADVICE? LOOK NO FURTHER. FAST REPLIES. NO QUESTION TOO WEIRD, TOO LONG OR TOO PERSONAL. ASK AWAY!

by peacelovejesus on 12/4/2011 12:48:57 AM

Mod: Lately I've been feeling stressed out because of school. (Wait...This isn't applicable to the article at all! Oh well.) In the words of Charlie Brown, "My anxieties have anxieties." One day I stayed home because my stomach was hurting so bad...Because I was afraid to go to school! People laugh at me during PE for some reason, I don't get along with my friends as much as I used to; stuff like that. I've been hinting to my mom lately that they have great online programs for homeschooling now, but she's really against the concept of homeschooling. How can I talk to her about it seriously without her saying "No" immediately? I think I should have a say in this. :S

Hey girlie,

I think you should have a say too, but you should also make sure you aren't dismissing school without trying to make it better! Homeschooling might seem like a better option right now, but think of all the things you'd be losing - clubs, sports, interaction with new teachers and classmates, decorating your locker, football games and prom, etc. School is what you make of it - if you go to school in a bad mood every day, it won't be fun. But if you tell yourself you're going to have a good time, be confident, and pursue the things you love, YOU WILL! Try to pretend you're more confident and outgoing than you actually are. Over time, you'll start to feel these qualities become more natural...and you'll become more outgoing because of it! Challenge yourself to smile more, chat with classmates/sit at a new lunch table, and be honest with yourself if you're taking on too much. Talk to your counselor at school if you're feeling overwhelmed/upset, because they can really help you sort out all your feelings. Make an effort to TRY before you start pushing for homeschool. That way, if you do feel like you need it after branching out and trying to turn things around, you can honestly say you've tried your hardest and you think you need to do something different <3
Lauren C.

by IvoryPiano on 12/3/2011 11:14:08 PM

I have the Luv Me one and i love it lol and i really want the harajuku one..

by oreo9347 on 12/3/2011 11:12:35 PM

Loved these, but -I don't mean to sound like a cheapo- they are sooo expensive! Plus, I go 4 very natural makeup and fragrance, and these aren't those. To be honest, I use the ten dollar kiddy fragrance from Justice (shopjustice.com) and I'm very satisfied. PS I luv the Hello Kitty one, but I only use it for special occasions.

by Echosong on 12/3/2011 9:45:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm 12 and lots of my friends (including me) wear makeup,but lately,my friends have been hinting at me,well,basically sucking at applying eyeliner. They say stuff like "Are you sure you don't want me to apply your eyeliner?" Or "Maybe apply a little more..." So how do I apply eyeliner?

Hey girlie,

No problem! Smile Check out our makeup videos here (on the top row) for an example of how to apply eyeliner. Remember that some of these looks are pretty dramatic, so you might want to tone it down a tad for everyday wear. But it's great to see her applying it and then try to mimic it yourself! Smile
Lauren C.