1 HOURS AGO Is your crush flirting back? Here's your next move: http://t.co/oFMSEpEhM9 pic.twitter.com/bOrrpOYZuF

15 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

16 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

COMMENTS

5 all-new super hot fragrances to add to your wishlist

The super sweet sprtizes you gotta try this season.

i have wonderstruck and it's my fav perfume i L-O-V-E LOVE it!

by singingintherain on 12/3/2011 8:30:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD What hairstyles would look good on my hair? I have dark-ish brown hair about 5 inches past my shoulder. I also have layers, the shortest which is a few inches past my chin. Thanks a lot! (p.s. my hair doesnt really curl or scrunch very good)

Hey girl, putting a braid in the front of your hair would look cute. You could also wear a side ponytail or messy bun with a few strands hanging out. Headbands and clips would look really cute too. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by xoxoelyseolivia3 on 12/3/2011 7:44:47 PM

Do you LOVE makeup? If so,you should join club makeup♥!

Hi,my name is Claire and I LOVE makeup and beauty AND

fashion! I can give advice,hauls,reviews,quizzes and more!

Join now..♥♥♥!!!!!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/3/2011 7:21:10 PM

I LOVEEEEE HELLO KITTY!!! pretty bottle too!

by j4zm09 on 12/3/2011 7:09:13 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD (I already asked this,but I'm trying to get a bunch of opinions,lol)So,I have this guy problem.At my school, the "popular group" are certain people in the 7th and 8th grade,and I'm one of them in 7th (age-13). There's this guy at school who's a grade and year older than me.We all hang out in our little "group" And we all joke around.Him and I started this joke about how we're "best friends" (I think he actually means it..) and we joke a little bit more than everyone else. Lately he's been doing little cute stuff.We talked almost all day,fake arguing.We always laugh at each other,even if it's not funny. I'm pretty sure he likes making me laugh. Do you think he likes me?? What should I do? I really didn't want to like him,but now I think I do, but I reallly don't know what to do. Help! Thank you!

Hey girl, yeah I think he really likes you. You can't help what you feel girl, so embrace it. Get to know him more and see where your relationship goes. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by cougargirl on 12/3/2011 6:16:25 PM

Love Wonderstruck! I Have The Roller Ball!

by LittleJ16 on 12/3/2011 6:08:54 PM

ive tried Wonderstruck and it smells really good!! i love it& im deff asking for itSmile

by baileybluu on 12/3/2011 5:51:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Omg! I'm so excited!! I just got a new boyfriend but I have dated him before. I have some questions: What should our "first" date be?! WHAT SHOULD I GET HIM FOR CHRISTMAS?!?!?!?!?! We are 13 if that helps! thanks so much!!

Hey girl, aww congrats! You guys could go grab a bite to eat, head to the movies, go bowling, or go to an arcade. Think about all the things he likes. Is he a sports fan? Love cars? Into music? Try to get him something he can use or want. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by fireworks1071 on 12/3/2011 5:51:30 PM

HOLD IT! Where, oh where, is Justin Biebers perfume?!

by lucylovesgl on 12/3/2011 5:05:14 PM

I have and addiction to perfumes and lotions, seriously. I have WAY too many!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music. Go to my profile to join! svds

by svds on 12/3/2011 4:36:58 PM