5 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

8 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

9 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

5 all-new super hot fragrances to add to your wishlist

The super sweet sprtizes you gotta try this season.

I love anything vanilla or caramel scented/flavored. I think the Wonderastruck perfume would be great, but a tad expensive. I'm not too crazy about super fruity smells either. Do you have any ideas on some good perfumes I could try?

Hey Penultimate Penguin, hit up Bath&Body Works. They have a whole range of wonderful smells. Since you like sweeter smells like vanilla and caramel, try Dark Kiss, that's what I wear. It's really good and I always get compliments on it. Let me know how you like it. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Penultimate Penguin on 10/7/2012 2:02:19 AM

OMG, they forgot the justin bieber someday perfume, NOOOOOOOOO

by ColosalMascara on 12/27/2011 7:29:58 AM

i llllooooovvvveeee hellokitty that was #1 on my christmas list!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

by janiner on 12/22/2011 4:36:02 PM

i have marc jacobs daisy...i think wonderstruck smells amazing - i tested it out yesterday at Sephora and its really sweet! i really want chloé though! <3

by decklandog on 12/21/2011 11:41:57 AM

I think Wonderstruck sounds like the nicest, Harajuku Lovers Super G is the cutest, and the rest i don't really prefer. Especially Luv Me. That sounds horrible.

by sissis1430 on 12/10/2011 7:18:15 PM

yum, hello kitty!
but you guys missed out on Avril Lavinge's line. Forbidden Rose is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy Laughing

by crazycatlady66 on 12/8/2011 8:23:31 PM

OMG OMG OMG claudsoda I cant smell either and I was just gonna ask that mod question lol! Smile

by ellybelle98 on 12/8/2011 7:33:17 PM

Mod!
Lynae, when you answered my question, all i see is your name with nothing else. please help!

Lynae P.

by lazylizards on 12/7/2011 8:34:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
when will yall change the star signs? they've been the same since like before thanksgiving... jw! thx! <3

Lynae P.

by lazylizards on 12/7/2011 8:31:22 PM

I have a little problem... I can't smell... I was born without it and so I never know if I smell bad or if I smell good! How can I make sure I smell good? Also how can I know what perfumes smell good and bad for me? Thanks ! Love, Claudia Smile

You may just have to get someone elses opinions when it comes to smells. If you wear deodrant youll be fine. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by claudsoda on 12/4/2011 7:41:24 PM

I can't wait to get Taylor Swifts' perfume!! It smells so good.

by kaite56 on 12/4/2011 7:12:04 PM

I am in love with Wonderstruck!!! It's great! Laughing

by allyson1124 on 12/4/2011 6:48:27 PM

i'm not big on perfume, but these bottles look so cute Smile

by filaluvva on 12/4/2011 5:29:14 PM

The sephora one looks cute I would totally get it Smile

by DivaD01 on 12/4/2011 4:16:14 PM

I really want to buy Wonderstruck(: It's such a pretty bottle and it smells so good<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/4/2011 1:11:43 PM

NEED ADVICE? LOOK NO FURTHER. FAST REPLIES. NO QUESTION TOO WEIRD, TOO LONG OR TOO PERSONAL. ASK AWAY!

by peacelovejesus on 12/4/2011 12:48:57 AM

Mod: Lately I've been feeling stressed out because of school. (Wait...This isn't applicable to the article at all! Oh well.) In the words of Charlie Brown, "My anxieties have anxieties." One day I stayed home because my stomach was hurting so bad...Because I was afraid to go to school! People laugh at me during PE for some reason, I don't get along with my friends as much as I used to; stuff like that. I've been hinting to my mom lately that they have great online programs for homeschooling now, but she's really against the concept of homeschooling. How can I talk to her about it seriously without her saying "No" immediately? I think I should have a say in this. :S

Hey girlie,

I think you should have a say too, but you should also make sure you aren't dismissing school without trying to make it better! Homeschooling might seem like a better option right now, but think of all the things you'd be losing - clubs, sports, interaction with new teachers and classmates, decorating your locker, football games and prom, etc. School is what you make of it - if you go to school in a bad mood every day, it won't be fun. But if you tell yourself you're going to have a good time, be confident, and pursue the things you love, YOU WILL! Try to pretend you're more confident and outgoing than you actually are. Over time, you'll start to feel these qualities become more natural...and you'll become more outgoing because of it! Challenge yourself to smile more, chat with classmates/sit at a new lunch table, and be honest with yourself if you're taking on too much. Talk to your counselor at school if you're feeling overwhelmed/upset, because they can really help you sort out all your feelings. Make an effort to TRY before you start pushing for homeschool. That way, if you do feel like you need it after branching out and trying to turn things around, you can honestly say you've tried your hardest and you think you need to do something different <3
Lauren C.

by IvoryPiano on 12/3/2011 11:14:08 PM

I have the Luv Me one and i love it lol and i really want the harajuku one..

by oreo9347 on 12/3/2011 11:12:35 PM

Loved these, but -I don't mean to sound like a cheapo- they are sooo expensive! Plus, I go 4 very natural makeup and fragrance, and these aren't those. To be honest, I use the ten dollar kiddy fragrance from Justice (shopjustice.com) and I'm very satisfied. PS I luv the Hello Kitty one, but I only use it for special occasions.

by Echosong on 12/3/2011 9:45:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm 12 and lots of my friends (including me) wear makeup,but lately,my friends have been hinting at me,well,basically sucking at applying eyeliner. They say stuff like "Are you sure you don't want me to apply your eyeliner?" Or "Maybe apply a little more..." So how do I apply eyeliner?

Hey girlie,

No problem! Smile Check out our makeup videos here (on the top row) for an example of how to apply eyeliner. Remember that some of these looks are pretty dramatic, so you might want to tone it down a tad for everyday wear. But it's great to see her applying it and then try to mimic it yourself! Smile
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/3/2011 9:10:01 PM

i have wonderstruck and it's my fav perfume i L-O-V-E LOVE it!

by singingintherain on 12/3/2011 8:30:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD What hairstyles would look good on my hair? I have dark-ish brown hair about 5 inches past my shoulder. I also have layers, the shortest which is a few inches past my chin. Thanks a lot! (p.s. my hair doesnt really curl or scrunch very good)

Hey girl, putting a braid in the front of your hair would look cute. You could also wear a side ponytail or messy bun with a few strands hanging out. Headbands and clips would look really cute too. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by xoxoelyseolivia3 on 12/3/2011 7:44:47 PM

Do you LOVE makeup? If so,you should join club makeup♥!

Hi,my name is Claire and I LOVE makeup and beauty AND

fashion! I can give advice,hauls,reviews,quizzes and more!

Join now..♥♥♥!!!!!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/3/2011 7:21:10 PM

I LOVEEEEE HELLO KITTY!!! pretty bottle too!

by j4zm09 on 12/3/2011 7:09:13 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD (I already asked this,but I'm trying to get a bunch of opinions,lol)So,I have this guy problem.At my school, the "popular group" are certain people in the 7th and 8th grade,and I'm one of them in 7th (age-13). There's this guy at school who's a grade and year older than me.We all hang out in our little "group" And we all joke around.Him and I started this joke about how we're "best friends" (I think he actually means it..) and we joke a little bit more than everyone else. Lately he's been doing little cute stuff.We talked almost all day,fake arguing.We always laugh at each other,even if it's not funny. I'm pretty sure he likes making me laugh. Do you think he likes me?? What should I do? I really didn't want to like him,but now I think I do, but I reallly don't know what to do. Help! Thank you!

Hey girl, yeah I think he really likes you. You can't help what you feel girl, so embrace it. Get to know him more and see where your relationship goes. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by cougargirl on 12/3/2011 6:16:25 PM

Love Wonderstruck! I Have The Roller Ball!

by LittleJ16 on 12/3/2011 6:08:54 PM

ive tried Wonderstruck and it smells really good!! i love it& im deff asking for itSmile

by baileybluu on 12/3/2011 5:51:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Omg! I'm so excited!! I just got a new boyfriend but I have dated him before. I have some questions: What should our "first" date be?! WHAT SHOULD I GET HIM FOR CHRISTMAS?!?!?!?!?! We are 13 if that helps! thanks so much!!

Hey girl, aww congrats! You guys could go grab a bite to eat, head to the movies, go bowling, or go to an arcade. Think about all the things he likes. Is he a sports fan? Love cars? Into music? Try to get him something he can use or want. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by fireworks1071 on 12/3/2011 5:51:30 PM

HOLD IT! Where, oh where, is Justin Biebers perfume?!

by lucylovesgl on 12/3/2011 5:05:14 PM

I have and addiction to perfumes and lotions, seriously. I have WAY too many!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music. Go to my profile to join! svds

by svds on 12/3/2011 4:36:58 PM

i smelled the wonderstruck OMG OMG OMG IT SMELLS SOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND IT SOO BAD

by legallyginger12345 on 12/3/2011 4:11:28 PM

i already asked my aunt to get wonderstruck from tay cuz i want it so bad and it looks so pretty they also come in smaller bottles to and is still a good enough amount inside

by coly33 on 12/3/2011 3:38:01 PM

Hey rocketqueenxo: I bet someone hacked into your account! Maybe you should change your password just in case! Smile

The Wonderstruck fragrance is pretty good, although my favorites are: For night- Lola by Marc Jacobs and Flora eau de parfum by Gucci; for day- Oh Lola! by Marc Jacobs. I've only had samples of Flora and Oh Lola! but they smell SO. GOOD. And I have a rollerball of Lola that is perfect for cozy nights out with the family in the winter.

by OceanWavez on 12/3/2011 3:19:35 PM

MOD! I've been trying for MONTHS to get someone on here to delete these clubs I have. I wasn't on GL for a few months and when I got back I found these clubs. There's 3 of them and they all say I'm the president but I've never created them. I'm also the only member of them. I e-mailed the address on your FAQ page at least 3 times, but so far nothing's happened, and it's been at least a month since the first one. Can you do something about this plase? :s

Hey girl,

I'll contact my supervisor and see what we can do!

Meghan D.

by rocketqueenxo on 12/3/2011 12:38:12 PM

MOD-
So I was dating a guy who seemed perfectly sweet and cute but then about a month in he told me that hr thought he might like another girl too. Which I mean it's understandable we all have feelings we can't control sometimes but so we went on a break so we could both think but then he decided to go out with her just to see if his feelings were even real. And me not wanting to be his second choice broke up with him. But now I am torn cux he broke up with the other girl and wants me back, and I know my friends might be mad for taking someone back who hurt me. But I do miss him and when he called me to tell me how he felt I just kind of melted...
So please what would you suggest I do? Help please!!

Hey girl,

We can't tell you whether or not to date someone, but if you want to give him a chance, why not hang out casually and see what happens? Don't be afraid to let him know he hurt your feelings. If he apologizes, maybe he's worth a second chance!

Meghan D.

by Volleychick879 on 12/3/2011 12:36:18 PM

I love the wonderstruck perfume!It smells soooo good!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 12/3/2011 11:56:24 AM

I love the scent of Taylor Swift's perfume but it's kind of expensive. I'll just find something at Bath & Body Works.

by sweetooth on 12/3/2011 11:44:45 AM

The Taylor Swift fragrance sounds awesome, but I usually get all my perfumes at Bath and Body Works, cuz it's much cheaper!

by fallsb-ball on 12/3/2011 11:13:46 AM

Ooh I want the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck! Love her! I betcha its amazingSmile.

by GirlyGirl4455 on 12/3/2011 10:51:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
How can I stop liking someone? I like two people right now but they both like other people and I know they will never like me. I feel all depressed every time I think about it so how can I stop?!

Hey girl,

Don't be so harsh on yourself -- you don't need a guy to like you to be an awesome girl, so focus on your own good qualities and not their approval! If you want to move on from guys who might not be interested, try talking to a new guy, or spending more time with your friends. You'll eventually forget all about those two guys and move on to new crushes!

Meghan D.

by rellim on 12/3/2011 10:38:38 AM

i have been wanting the taylor swift wonderstruck.... the hello kitty one sounds cool two.

by amileofroses on 12/3/2011 10:30:15 AM

MODMODMOD
i love christmas so much, and i am really excited.
do have any christmas outfit ideas?
also ways i can decorate my room for christmas?
thanks so much
xoxo

Hey girl,

For decorations, why not try something homemade? Check out our ideas on ornaments and candle holders. As for Christmas outfits, we're writing a 12 Days of Dresses feature with a new post daily, so keep checking back for more holiday tips!

Meghan D.

by sailaway11 on 12/3/2011 9:59:34 AM

I have Taylor Swift's, it smells really good! I want to try the Hello Kitty. Looks cute!

Hey girls! Do you love nail polish and nail art? Well, join a group I'm Treasurer of! Go to my profile an click 'Nail Art!' under my groups. It's really awesome, we give helpful hints, the colors to use for any event, and of course ways to do your nails! If you need something and we don't have it, drop a comment! One of us will get back to you asap! Thanks girlies! <3

by EliseLovesMagazines on 12/3/2011 8:46:49 AM

I love wonderstruck!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 12/3/2011 8:37:54 AM

i want the harajuku lovers perfume

by cutiepanda445 on 12/3/2011 1:04:40 AM