13 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

14 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

15 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Boy or bestie: What to do when you and your BFF like the same guy

She won't stop talking about it! Is our friendship donezo?

Hey Ladies!! Do you, or a friend need advice? Well you are reading the right comment. I will answer ANY questions/concerns, and I can be a good listener when you need to vent. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, bullying, growing up, puberty, and MUCH more!!! Check out my club:

It's a Girls Life!!

Thank -You!!!(:

P.s. I answer comments on my profile!

by SoccerBabe07 on 1/14/2012 8:03:32 AM

OMG this helped so so so much!!!

by lucky25 on 1/5/2012 10:55:41 PM

Mod mod mod!!
I think I might like my BFFs crush! I really don't want to say anything to my other friends because they'll go tell her anyway! I have him in all of my classes and we talk a lot. He's really sweet and nice to me. I don't know what to do!
Also, my other crush and I don't really talk anymore, we used to be really good friends. One of my other friends is always talking about how he's like one of her best friends and they talk all the time. It really bothers me! How can I tell her nicely to stop?
Thanks in advance!! Smile

Hey girl,

You need to decide how much you like your BFF's crush. Do you like him enough that you would risk the friendship you have with your BFF to be with him? Because if you start dating him, your BFF will most likely be very upset. And to deal with your friend who's always talking about your former crush, you have several options here: you can change the subject every time she brings him up (after awhile she should get the hint that you don't want to hear about it), you can choose to ignore her, or just as you said,you can tell her nicely to stop.

Kathryn S.

by peaceluvhappiness711 on 12/29/2011 2:05:30 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!! ok i think my guy friend likes me. well he makes it pretty obvious. we were talking a couple weeks and he kept saying im gorgeous and its not hard to dream about a girl like me and how im beautiful. and he constanly flirts with me in school. does he like me? thanks in advance!

Yes. He likes you. Very much so i would say. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by polkadot2312 on 12/27/2011 5:26:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Theres this guy I like and when ever I talk to him I act like a complete idiot! I don't do it on purpose but I can't help it! I act like more bubbly than my personality usually is..This never happened before with any other guys I liked...

Hey girl, I completely understand where you're coming from and so do a lot of other girls. There's always that one guy we're so nervous around that we act comletely different than we usually do. And it's never intentional.  It just means you like him a lot. I haven't found a solution yet. I've always taken a few deep breaths before talking to them, or have just tried to calm down. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by swazyelover2497 on 12/23/2011 8:34:08 PM

What do you do if your crush has a crush on your BFF and knows you like him and only likes you as a friend? My crush has a crush on my BFF. My BFF knows I like him (and she only likes him as a friend. My crush asked her out w/out actually asking her out) and asked him if he likes me. He said only as a friend. The he asked my BFF if I like him and she accidentally said yes so now he knows I like him and said he'd text her asking for my number so he could text me, but he never did and my BFF can't text him or give his number to me because she lost his number. What should I do?

by Yoshi da GiRl on 12/23/2011 2:28:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD i'm an 8th grader and I've never had a boyfriend. Guys have told me I'm pretty and my brutally honest mom tells me i'm prettier than a most other girls in my school (i don't wanna sound stuck up) and I know i'm smart cuz i try hard in school and get good grades, and i think i'm kinda funny, and nice, and i am really positive but i've never had a boyfriend. I really want one, and it's my last year at middle school and I've never had a boyfriend. all the guys i like end up complete jerks to me. One guy even pretended to ask me out for $ and to impress his friends. i don't know why guys dont like me, or why i hate being single so much, but it hurts and I hate it.

Hey girlie,

You could have the most amazing qualities on Earth...but if you don't put yourself out there and keep an open mind, nothing will come of it! Get involved by joining a new club, taking part in a new sport, getting a part time job, volunteering, or joining a youth group. All of these things are ways to meet new people! Keep your eyes peeled for crush potential in the guys you meet, but even meeting a new girlie could help make your social circle grow even bigger Smile You just gotta keep trying! And once you do like a guy, do some research: see what his reputation is like, if he's had many girlfriends, if your friends think he's good, etc. Then make sure you flirt and give him hints that you like him. He won't read your mind!
Lauren C.

by romanticbookworm13 on 12/22/2011 6:07:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like this 7th grade but im in 8th and i don't know if it's ok. At my school we count choir as a "class" and we mixed the 7th and 8th grades together in that class. the 7th grade i like is in that class with me and i think he might kinda like but im not sure and we talk alot. as you can tell i need alot of help so i would really glad if you helped me
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

It's totally ok to like someone in another grade! All that matters is if you have stuff in common, make each other happy, respect each other, and are in it for the right reasons Smile Age, especially just one year, is no biggie! Just keep talking to him and flirting in a subtle way to him. Grow closer as friends, get more comfy around each other, and over time you'll see how things progress! <3
Lauren C.

by unicornsbff on 12/18/2011 11:46:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD well there is this guy I really liked last year but I didn't want anyone to know yet and then all these girls were asking me if I liked him and I barely knew them so I said no. Apparently he liked me a lot and he was curious to see If I liked him back. Once I found this out ( like a month later) I was devestated. I had my chance and I blew it. And now they are saying he doesn't like me anymore! Now it's this year and I don't have any classes with him and I am sad and my bff told me she had a crush on him. ( i didn't tell her I liked him in the first place so of course I didn't get mad. Now I don't know what to do if he doesn't like me anymore and my bff likes him!

Hey girl,

Ouch! Tough situation...but nothing you can't deal with. First off, try to grow more comfortable around him as a friend first. Join a club that he's in, ask him for homework help, or try using mutual friends to set up a hangout. Get to know him better and flirt in a subtle way. That way, you grow closer and get to know each other better. Over time, you can try flirting more and seeing how he responds. He could still like ya, but decided to stop crushing since he thought he didn't have a chance. Or he really could've moved on. You'll never know until you try to flirt and see how he reacts !<3
Lauren C.

by chunkypie4 on 12/17/2011 12:52:56 AM

Mod mod mod! Are sophmore boys less likely to associate with freshman girls kf he has girl friends that are sophmores and juniors cuz this seems to be the case with my crush/neighbor

Hey Chica,

Just as all boys are different, the people they choose to hang out with are different too. Sophomores and freshmen aren't that far apart, though, so it wouldn't be strange for a sophomore boy to associate with a freshman girl. Some guys, like your crush, just happen to have older friends. Start talking to him more and see where it goes!
Rachel N.