7 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

10 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

11 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Boy or bestie: What to do when you and your BFF like the same guy

She won't stop talking about it! Is our friendship donezo?

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! Okay, so I like this guy A LOT. I think I might have chance, if my friends had not blown it. They make it a point to embarrass me in front of him. Yesterday, when he sat with me at lunch, my friend threw her apple core at me. He thought we were SOOOOO immature. And another friend told him (which IRKS me!) that no guy has ever asked me out before. The same friend told him that I stalk him on Facebook and that I wish his current girlfriend would die. SO NOT TRUE! These girls don't have boyfriends either, and now he likely thinks I am a freak like them. They are nice to me and good friends, but I am ready for a relationship and just because they aren't allowed to date doesn't mean they should wreck my chances. What should I say to them?????

Hey girly, you need to talk to them and let them know that what they did was not okay. Ask them why they were embarassing you in front of him. Next time you want to talk to your crush, be sure they aren't near. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by thumperella14 on 12/3/2011 7:01:49 PM

Sisters before misters!

by howcutegirlccd on 12/3/2011 6:37:15 PM

This happened to me too. But it worked out fine in the end, we agreed to both let him go (has happened to us TWICE before). The first guy, nothing ever happened between him and either of us and we both got over him pretty quick. The second time, she stopped liking him and I found out he liked me. He is my boyfriend now Smile <3

by fireworks1071 on 12/3/2011 6:24:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I like a boy who lives in the next town over. He told my best friend he likes me but he probably wouldnt date me because we wouldn't be able to talk often, which is true. But if we did date than what are some ways we can keep in touch. I dont have a cell phone or facebook so those options are out. Thanks

Hey missy, you both would just have to work on schelduing days or weekends for you to meet. If either of you have family next to each other, spend the night and their houses and hang out. You can also create a Skype or OOvo to web chat. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by peacelovecandy on 12/3/2011 5:35:34 PM

THNX LYNAE P.

Ya welcome girl!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by GummGirl2011 on 12/3/2011 5:22:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD (: Any tips for making friends on GL? I absolutely love this website...it's amazing & just..perfect. I just want to talk to some of the girls on here! Smile Sorry, silly question, I know.

Hey girl, no this isn't a silly question at all. Search the site and look for some clubs you'd like to join. There are a lot of different ones on here, they range from fashion to advice to sports, etc. Find them and talk to some of the girls. You can also go to girl's individual profiles and start chatting with them. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by smiley.<3 on 12/3/2011 5:21:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!! plz help me, my friend likes a guy, who likes me... I don't like him back though, he's a real jerk! He treats her like dirt. But she doesn't see that, when she talks to him he flirts with me and insults her every move! (WHAT A JERK, RIGHT!) I don't want her to get hurt but I don't want her to be mad at me, I don't want to lose our friendship. I really think she needs to know what he says about her behind her back, but i don't want to hurt her, But i really don't want to see him hurt her! HELP PLZ!!!!

Hey girlfriend, yeah this guy sounds like a major jerk, defintely not a fan. I think you need to sit your friend down and tell her everything you just told me. Sure it will make her a little sad at first but that's better than her really getting hurt by him. By telling her how he is now you can save her a lot of trouble. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by GummGirl2011 on 12/3/2011 5:10:39 PM

My best friend had to make this exact choice once. She chose the guy over me. I wish she had seen this article!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music. Go to my profile to join! svds

by svds on 12/3/2011 4:40:33 PM

I really like this guy, and I think he might like me back. The problem is my best friend used to like him, and there was this mess where he found out and it ruined their friendship. She blames me for the whole thing (although it wasn't my fault). She knows I like someone, but I won't tell her it's him, and she's getting really angry at me. What should I do? Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

You should try to talk to your best friend -- honesty is always the best policy. Hey, there's a chance she'll be happy for you! But since you don't know if he likes you back, you'll have to decide whether it's worth it to potentially harm your friendship with your BFF for a guy.

Meghan D.

by thecupcakequeen on 12/3/2011 12:45:08 PM

Do you need advice?? I give advice about absolutely anything in the world. No question is to weird, personal or complicated...I can help you solve any problem and promise not to judge you. Just comment on my profile and I'll get back to u asap!  Meghan D.

by maggie183 on 12/3/2011 11:56:23 AM