1 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

2 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

3 HOURS AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

COMMENTS

Boy or bestie: What to do when you and your BFF like the same guy

She won't stop talking about it! Is our friendship donezo?

that's happened to me but then i realized my friend wasn't that good of a friend ANYWAYS without the fact that we really liked the same guy. and now my other friend likes the same guy as me but not very much, she never talks to him or anything so yeah i would go out with him but she won't.

by dramaqueen122 on 12/3/2011 11:02:00 AM

Omg this has happened one too many times between me and my bestie. I tend to keep my crushes sorta a secret until I'm sure I REALLY like someone...but that has been a total problem because then my bff starts liking the same guy without knowing I liked him first. So now I'm always upfront and honest with her about who I like to avoid conflict. And whoever saw a guy first gets him...it's the only fair way not to tear our friendship apart Meghan D.

by maggie183 on 12/3/2011 10:34:46 AM

Yesterday the boy I liked asked me out. I would've said yes, but I knew he only asked me out because someone dared him to. Should I say something or just leave it alone?

Hey girl,

Why not just talk to him about it? That's the only way to really know why he asked you, and it would be nice of you to hear his opinion and not just rumors.

Meghan D.

by SelG4Ever on 12/3/2011 10:13:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Lately ive been getting a lot of pimples on my face. I use a really good clearisol face wash, but they just dont go away, and i keep getting new ones!! i cant even cover them up with make up, hellpppp!

Hey girl,

Try using a face wash with salicylic acid and exfoliating every other day. You can also talk to the 'rents about visiting a dermatologist for professional advice.

Meghan D.

by puppydogs101 on 12/3/2011 9:22:42 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD
So,I have this guy problem.At my school, the "popular group" are certain people in the 7th and 8th grade,and I'm one of them in 7th. There's this guy at school who's a grade and year older than me.We all hang out in our little "group" And we all joke around.Him and I started this joke about how we're "best friends" (I think he actually means it..) and we joke a little bit more than everyone else. Lately he's been doing little cute stuff.We talked almost all day,fake arguing.We always laugh at each other,even if it's not funny. I'm pretty sure he likes making me laugh. Do you think he likes me?? What should I do? I really didn't want to like him,but now I think I do, but I reallly don't know what to do. Help! Thank you! Smile Smile

Hey girl,

There's no one way to know if a guy likes you, but if you really wanted to know you could ask in a casual way, or just keep hanging out and see how things go. You're young, so there's no rush to get into a relationship!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by cougargirl on 12/3/2011 8:42:46 AM

wow its a good thing me and my bff never fight over a guy cuz we have totally different taste in guys

by cutiepanda445 on 12/3/2011 1:09:41 AM

FIRST COMMENT!
so anyways im dealing with this right now. But the thing is that the guy likes me and is planning to ask me out. But my BFF dosent know that i like him or that he likes me.

by GoldenAngel on 12/3/2011 12:32:50 AM