12 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

15 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

16 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Boy or bestie: What to do when you and your BFF like the same guy

She won't stop talking about it! Is our friendship donezo?

Hey Ladies!! Do you, or a friend need advice? Well you are reading the right comment. I will answer ANY questions/concerns, and I can be a good listener when you need to vent. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, bullying, growing up, puberty, and MUCH more!!! Check out my club:

It's a Girls Life!!

Thank -You!!!(:

P.s. I answer comments on my profile!

by SoccerBabe07 on 1/14/2012 8:03:32 AM

OMG this helped so so so much!!!

by lucky25 on 1/5/2012 10:55:41 PM

Mod mod mod!!
I think I might like my BFFs crush! I really don't want to say anything to my other friends because they'll go tell her anyway! I have him in all of my classes and we talk a lot. He's really sweet and nice to me. I don't know what to do!
Also, my other crush and I don't really talk anymore, we used to be really good friends. One of my other friends is always talking about how he's like one of her best friends and they talk all the time. It really bothers me! How can I tell her nicely to stop?
Thanks in advance!! Smile

Hey girl,

You need to decide how much you like your BFF's crush. Do you like him enough that you would risk the friendship you have with your BFF to be with him? Because if you start dating him, your BFF will most likely be very upset. And to deal with your friend who's always talking about your former crush, you have several options here: you can change the subject every time she brings him up (after awhile she should get the hint that you don't want to hear about it), you can choose to ignore her, or just as you said,you can tell her nicely to stop.

Kathryn S.

by peaceluvhappiness711 on 12/29/2011 2:05:30 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!! ok i think my guy friend likes me. well he makes it pretty obvious. we were talking a couple weeks and he kept saying im gorgeous and its not hard to dream about a girl like me and how im beautiful. and he constanly flirts with me in school. does he like me? thanks in advance!

Yes. He likes you. Very much so i would say. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by polkadot2312 on 12/27/2011 5:26:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Theres this guy I like and when ever I talk to him I act like a complete idiot! I don't do it on purpose but I can't help it! I act like more bubbly than my personality usually is..This never happened before with any other guys I liked...

Hey girl, I completely understand where you're coming from and so do a lot of other girls. There's always that one guy we're so nervous around that we act comletely different than we usually do. And it's never intentional.  It just means you like him a lot. I haven't found a solution yet. I've always taken a few deep breaths before talking to them, or have just tried to calm down. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by swazyelover2497 on 12/23/2011 8:34:08 PM

What do you do if your crush has a crush on your BFF and knows you like him and only likes you as a friend? My crush has a crush on my BFF. My BFF knows I like him (and she only likes him as a friend. My crush asked her out w/out actually asking her out) and asked him if he likes me. He said only as a friend. The he asked my BFF if I like him and she accidentally said yes so now he knows I like him and said he'd text her asking for my number so he could text me, but he never did and my BFF can't text him or give his number to me because she lost his number. What should I do?

by Yoshi da GiRl on 12/23/2011 2:28:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD i'm an 8th grader and I've never had a boyfriend. Guys have told me I'm pretty and my brutally honest mom tells me i'm prettier than a most other girls in my school (i don't wanna sound stuck up) and I know i'm smart cuz i try hard in school and get good grades, and i think i'm kinda funny, and nice, and i am really positive but i've never had a boyfriend. I really want one, and it's my last year at middle school and I've never had a boyfriend. all the guys i like end up complete jerks to me. One guy even pretended to ask me out for $ and to impress his friends. i don't know why guys dont like me, or why i hate being single so much, but it hurts and I hate it.

Hey girlie,

You could have the most amazing qualities on Earth...but if you don't put yourself out there and keep an open mind, nothing will come of it! Get involved by joining a new club, taking part in a new sport, getting a part time job, volunteering, or joining a youth group. All of these things are ways to meet new people! Keep your eyes peeled for crush potential in the guys you meet, but even meeting a new girlie could help make your social circle grow even bigger Smile You just gotta keep trying! And once you do like a guy, do some research: see what his reputation is like, if he's had many girlfriends, if your friends think he's good, etc. Then make sure you flirt and give him hints that you like him. He won't read your mind!
Lauren C.

by romanticbookworm13 on 12/22/2011 6:07:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like this 7th grade but im in 8th and i don't know if it's ok. At my school we count choir as a "class" and we mixed the 7th and 8th grades together in that class. the 7th grade i like is in that class with me and i think he might kinda like but im not sure and we talk alot. as you can tell i need alot of help so i would really glad if you helped me
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

It's totally ok to like someone in another grade! All that matters is if you have stuff in common, make each other happy, respect each other, and are in it for the right reasons Smile Age, especially just one year, is no biggie! Just keep talking to him and flirting in a subtle way to him. Grow closer as friends, get more comfy around each other, and over time you'll see how things progress! <3
Lauren C.

by unicornsbff on 12/18/2011 11:46:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD well there is this guy I really liked last year but I didn't want anyone to know yet and then all these girls were asking me if I liked him and I barely knew them so I said no. Apparently he liked me a lot and he was curious to see If I liked him back. Once I found this out ( like a month later) I was devestated. I had my chance and I blew it. And now they are saying he doesn't like me anymore! Now it's this year and I don't have any classes with him and I am sad and my bff told me she had a crush on him. ( i didn't tell her I liked him in the first place so of course I didn't get mad. Now I don't know what to do if he doesn't like me anymore and my bff likes him!

Hey girl,

Ouch! Tough situation...but nothing you can't deal with. First off, try to grow more comfortable around him as a friend first. Join a club that he's in, ask him for homework help, or try using mutual friends to set up a hangout. Get to know him better and flirt in a subtle way. That way, you grow closer and get to know each other better. Over time, you can try flirting more and seeing how he responds. He could still like ya, but decided to stop crushing since he thought he didn't have a chance. Or he really could've moved on. You'll never know until you try to flirt and see how he reacts !<3
Lauren C.

by chunkypie4 on 12/17/2011 12:52:56 AM

Mod mod mod! Are sophmore boys less likely to associate with freshman girls kf he has girl friends that are sophmores and juniors cuz this seems to be the case with my crush/neighbor

Hey Chica,

Just as all boys are different, the people they choose to hang out with are different too. Sophomores and freshmen aren't that far apart, though, so it wouldn't be strange for a sophomore boy to associate with a freshman girl. Some guys, like your crush, just happen to have older friends. Start talking to him more and see where it goes!
Rachel N.

by ladyinlike on 12/14/2011 6:19:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
hi, i have a problem. me and my best friend both like this guy that we're both friends with. she has been telling me he likes me and saying she doesn't like him anymore, but i don't know that i believe her. yesterday after school, me and him were practicing a guitar song and he asked me out. i was sooo happy, but i don't want to hurt my friend! i'm telling her at school tomorrow since she wasn't there today, any advice on how to break the news? she means so much to me, and i don't want to lose her as a friend, but this is also my first boyfriend and i really like him.
thanks!

Just bring it up and be nice about it. Let her know youre trying to save her feelings and not hurt her. Im sure she'll be completely fine as long as your honest and nice about it. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by slowlanedriver11 on 12/13/2011 5:22:03 PM

I really like my BGF..and I'm sadly, really picky when it comes to guys. That's why I've never had a boyfriend, and haven't crushed on someone since 4th grade. (I'm 14 now.) So this is kind of a big deal.
But he likes one of my best friends. He says he's getting over her, slowly, but if she ends up liking him back he'd definitely be ready to go out. She's not interested though.
Another thing is, though, that he seems to almost like ME, too. We text a lot and can carry on a good conversation. He sits near me a lot, and he even plays with my hair. One time he even blew me a kiss when I bumped my elbow into him. I don't know if he's really a FLIRT, considering the fact that he's only had one girlfriend. But he sends a lot of mixed signals. I'm so confused. I've been trying really hard to get over him, and I'm on my way there, but how can I when he's giving me mixed signals like this?

Hey girlie,

Try to relax about all the "if this happens, then I'll lose him" business. It seems like your bestie doesn't feel the same way toward your BGF, so you probably have nothing to worry about! Give him some time to get over her by being a great friend. Hang out, text, and become a normal part of his life. Then, when some time has gone by, turn up the flirting. Flirt, tease him, joke around, and compliment him even more than you do now. See how he responds! If he seems into it, then that might be a clue he's crushing on you. If it makes him feel a little awkward, he might not share those feelings. Don't come on too strong, but just amp it up a little so you can really try to read him. If he seems like he isn't crushin', you can tell yourself you tried your best - and you can accept that, sometimes, you just can't make someone like you back. But you should have no regrets! Instead, focus on stuff that makes you really happy and distract yourself by picking up a new hobby, meeting new people somehow, joining a new sport/club, etc. Be patient and remember that, over time, you'll slowly feel better and better til you've finally moved on Smile
Lauren C.

by PunkRose88 on 12/9/2011 9:13:02 PM

Hey TheMentalistgurl, there are a couple of ways you could go about asking a guy out. The way you do really depends on your relationship with him. If you're close just send him a text or call him. If you've never spoken to him before, get someone you know to introduce you two, begin talking to him and ask him out in person. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 6:18:02 PM

MODMODMODMOD
How do you ask a guy out? Any suggestions?

by TheMentalistgurl on 12/9/2011 6:11:52 PM

Mod mod mod!!!
My bgf is super sweet. I can tell him anything, and even if it's concerning his best friend he won't tell unless Im ok with it. His gf is my bff. She's also super trustworthy and I tell her things right before I tell my bgf. I've only known my bff since the beginning of the summer. A few of my other friends say that I follow her and my bgf, who I also just recently met around. They also say that I trust my bff more than them. They think that since they've known me for longer they're entitled to more info. But I just can't trust them as much. One of my friends absolutely hates my bgf. She thinks he's super mean but he's the nicest person I know. What can I do to make my friends understand that just because I've known them for longer doesn't mean I have to tell them every single thing. Thanks so much!

Hey girlie,

Just try not to rub their faces in your bestie-relationship with your BFF/BGF. I doubt they're reacting to anything other than plain jealousy! Try to split your time well between all your friends so they don't get jealous, and try not to talk too much about your BFF/BGF when you're around your other friends. ("Omggg, Ashley said the funniest thing yesterday!" gets old after a few times if you're already feeling jealz, ya know? Also not saying Ashley is her name haha, just making it up.) You're entitled to be friends with WHOEVER you want, so don't let them get you down. Just work a little harder to make everyone feel valued as a friend - which they are! Smile
Lauren C.

by Nmun2000 on 12/8/2011 11:16:43 PM

Hi, I'm Casey. Anyways, please help me! I like this boy, Ryan, and the thing is he has a girlfriend. Now I would NEVER ever in my life try and steal a boy from someone (Not like I could, anyways) but I just can't get him from my mind. He is so amazing. And I've also found this quote that says "Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about", which is exactly how it is with me. I mean Ryan is everything and more that I look for in a guy. He's a junior, sixteen, can drive, is in band with me AND plays the same instrument, he's cute, has dark curly hair, is super nice, fun, funny, interesting, smart, and so much more. We're kind of friends, I mean we're in a small, close band and we play the same instrument, of course we're friends. I just, I'm not sure what I should do. I have a huge crush on him if you can't tell, it's pretty bad. Please help me, Thanks! Laughing

Lynae P.

by caseyf13 on 12/7/2011 5:01:20 PM

thx laurne c you help me alot too and i hope i will find the right guy for me in the future

by corky987 on 12/7/2011 11:46:02 AM

Mod
Thank you Lauren C! I really appreciate it. =) I wanted to tell someone but obviously I couldn't tell anyone at my school... So Thanks! I feel loads better. =)

by peacelovepuppies on 12/4/2011 6:12:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
PLEASE HELP!! Ok so this one rly cute guy likes me & i like him...but from what he has been telling all of my friends, he says hes afraid im going to say no to him! He also told my bgf whos colse to him that and i quote, "i really like her but do you think she likes me? Should i ask her out?" my bgf said yes she does like you back and you should ask her out. DO YOU THINK HE LIKES ME?!? Y is it taking so long for him to ask me out?!?

Hey girl,

It sounds like he likes you! He's been spreading it around a lot, so it's probably true. To make him feel more confident and comfortable (since it seems like he's scared of being rejected), talk to him a little more, flirt, and be laid-back and friendly around him. All of these things will make him a lil more sure of himself! And it'll help you hint that you like him back. Then, when he works up the confidence after getting the hint that you like him too, he could make that move! Smile
Lauren C.

by paramoregurl on 12/3/2011 11:51:27 PM

Well, you know what they say...right now is the time to find your bridesmaids, not your groom(:

by DanceFreak99 on 12/3/2011 11:40:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like this guy, but he has a girlfriend and they're super serious. I was kind of friends with the girl (or at least I was starting to be) until I found out how serious she was with him. I really want to be happy for both of them, but it's really hard!!! Is it bad that I like him? I feel really bad. Thanks MOD!

Hey girl,

Don't feel bad! It's not bad or wrong for you to like him at all - in fact, it's totally natural and we've all been there. If you're just being a friend and keeping this crush a secret so you don't ruin their relationship, that's the way to go. It would only be wrong if you were flirting, being affectionate, and trying to get them to break up. You can't control your feelings sometimes, so if you're crushing but also being friendly and respectful of their feelings, don't feel bad at all Smile
Lauren C.

by peacelovepuppies on 12/3/2011 11:38:16 PM

I hate it when friends get broken up over crushes, it just isn't worth it. I wish their was some sort of compromise, basically I'm saying i wish there was no such thing as jealousy. It's not fair when NOBODY gets the guy. I just wish that friendships wouldn't end over a guy because it's a temporary thing. Of course I guess I don't understand; I've never gone through this.

by christineah111 on 12/3/2011 11:21:27 PM

so i started talking to this guy, and he said he really liked me and we started talking more and more but he said he didnt want a relationship. Then, one day he suddenly stopped talking to me completely without reason. He then started flirting like crazy with this girl three years younger than us and way more immature. What is going on here?

Hey girlie,

He sounds kinda confused about what he wants - he liked you, then he didn't want to date, but he still liked you, then he didn't like you, then he liked this girl, then he wanted to date this girl...blah blah blah. He sounds all over the place, which a lot of teen boys can be! Ugh. But it's likely that he wants to enjoy being single by flirting with whoever catches his attention, have a few different crushes, bounce around from girl to girl, etc. Try not to take this too personally! He probably just wanted a change or realized that his crush feelings for you weren't what he thought they were. It's impossible to know for sure. But he's moving on and chatting with other people, so you should totally keep your eyes open for the next guy with crush potential! <3 He's out there!!
Lauren C.

by LissieLou on 12/3/2011 11:16:54 PM

MOD-
so last year I was really close with this guy, and we talked all the time, but this year we don't have any classes together and we're both super busy with AP classes so we hardly ever talk. it's really sporadic though, like last weekend i texted him good luck in his crosscountry meet, and we ended up talking from like 10pm to 3 in the morning because he was pulling an all-nighter with his cousin and he wanted me to stay up with him. yet since then i think we've talked once..it's so hard because I really miss talking to him but I don't want to be annoying! what should I do to try to reconnect, but not be pushy? thanks <3 you guys are the best

Hey girlie,

You're good at finding reasons to talk to him already, so that's great! You just have to be a lil more consistent about it. Instead of texting once in a blue moon, try talking to him once a week. Then, gradually, talk to him a couple times a week, then every other day. Do this over time so you don't seem like you're coming on too strong! But you definitely want to stay on his radar and grow closer as friends, so keep it up! It seems like he really likes talking to you and likes your company (since he wanted you to stay up so late with him and his cousin), so that's definitely a good sign Smile
Lauren C.

by serafinasunshine23 on 12/3/2011 10:58:33 PM

You have to know what you want and if you think you can be happy in a relationship with him you need to make the move. Your friend may not like it but when it comes to guys we like you need to do best what is for you. What you dont want is a fwb thing where he ends up playing the both of you because he knows you both like him.

by luckykel on 12/3/2011 10:36:39 PM

That happened to me and my friend once. We're not friends anymore but not for that reason. It wasn't too horrible and ended up ok.

by theatreluver26 on 12/3/2011 9:08:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD, LYNAE P. He likes sports all of them, his fave team is Ole Miss.... his hobbies {lol} ....Girls JK uh, sports... and his b day is saturday... so i need two ideas. HeLp pLz!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOX LOVE YA, Heather

You could get him a sports calendar or poster and a gift card to a sports store like Dick's Sporting Goods or Sport Authority. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by GummGirl2011 on 12/3/2011 8:52:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Hey i am having a CHRISTMAS PARTY AT SCHOOL and I am going to get everyone a small present (except my bff and the girl's name i drew} but i think its time to let my crush know im crushing on him (seeing as i have been for 4 yrs) i want to get him something special and give it to him after school, when we r alone.... but im kinda...super nervous and i dont know what to get him! help plz!

Hey girl, mhm do you have any idea about his interests or hobbies?

Lynae P.

by GummGirl2011 on 12/3/2011 8:32:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! (i posted before but i want to get more opinions)This guy that i liked for over a year were in all of the same classes last year, he would walk to classes together when his best friend was sick, he would tease me, and he flat out said in front of our art table that my eyes were beautiful, but this year we're in none of the same classes (except chorus) and we don't talk that much anymore. I still like him, so what do I do? Thank you for helping, Gabby.

Hey girl, I think you should start talking to him in chorus. See if you can sit closer to him and try chatting with him before and after classes. Ask for his number too. I bet he still likes you so  make a move. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by singingintherain on 12/3/2011 8:29:39 PM

Do you LOVE makeup? If so,you should join club makeup♥!

Hi,my name is Claire and I LOVE makeup and beauty AND

fashion! I can give advice,hauls,reviews,quizzes and more!

Join now..♥♥♥!!!!!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/3/2011 7:22:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! Okay, so I like this guy A LOT. I think I might have chance, if my friends had not blown it. They make it a point to embarrass me in front of him. Yesterday, when he sat with me at lunch, my friend threw her apple core at me. He thought we were SOOOOO immature. And another friend told him (which IRKS me!) that no guy has ever asked me out before. The same friend told him that I stalk him on Facebook and that I wish his current girlfriend would die. SO NOT TRUE! These girls don't have boyfriends either, and now he likely thinks I am a freak like them. They are nice to me and good friends, but I am ready for a relationship and just because they aren't allowed to date doesn't mean they should wreck my chances. What should I say to them?????

Hey girly, you need to talk to them and let them know that what they did was not okay. Ask them why they were embarassing you in front of him. Next time you want to talk to your crush, be sure they aren't near. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by thumperella14 on 12/3/2011 7:01:49 PM

Sisters before misters!

by howcutegirlccd on 12/3/2011 6:37:15 PM

This happened to me too. But it worked out fine in the end, we agreed to both let him go (has happened to us TWICE before). The first guy, nothing ever happened between him and either of us and we both got over him pretty quick. The second time, she stopped liking him and I found out he liked me. He is my boyfriend now Smile <3

by fireworks1071 on 12/3/2011 6:24:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I like a boy who lives in the next town over. He told my best friend he likes me but he probably wouldnt date me because we wouldn't be able to talk often, which is true. But if we did date than what are some ways we can keep in touch. I dont have a cell phone or facebook so those options are out. Thanks

Hey missy, you both would just have to work on schelduing days or weekends for you to meet. If either of you have family next to each other, spend the night and their houses and hang out. You can also create a Skype or OOvo to web chat. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by peacelovecandy on 12/3/2011 5:35:34 PM

THNX LYNAE P.

Ya welcome girl!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by GummGirl2011 on 12/3/2011 5:22:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD (: Any tips for making friends on GL? I absolutely love this website...it's amazing & just..perfect. I just want to talk to some of the girls on here! Smile Sorry, silly question, I know.

Hey girl, no this isn't a silly question at all. Search the site and look for some clubs you'd like to join. There are a lot of different ones on here, they range from fashion to advice to sports, etc. Find them and talk to some of the girls. You can also go to girl's individual profiles and start chatting with them. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by smiley.<3 on 12/3/2011 5:21:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!! plz help me, my friend likes a guy, who likes me... I don't like him back though, he's a real jerk! He treats her like dirt. But she doesn't see that, when she talks to him he flirts with me and insults her every move! (WHAT A JERK, RIGHT!) I don't want her to get hurt but I don't want her to be mad at me, I don't want to lose our friendship. I really think she needs to know what he says about her behind her back, but i don't want to hurt her, But i really don't want to see him hurt her! HELP PLZ!!!!

Hey girlfriend, yeah this guy sounds like a major jerk, defintely not a fan. I think you need to sit your friend down and tell her everything you just told me. Sure it will make her a little sad at first but that's better than her really getting hurt by him. By telling her how he is now you can save her a lot of trouble. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by GummGirl2011 on 12/3/2011 5:10:39 PM

My best friend had to make this exact choice once. She chose the guy over me. I wish she had seen this article!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music. Go to my profile to join! svds

by svds on 12/3/2011 4:40:33 PM

I really like this guy, and I think he might like me back. The problem is my best friend used to like him, and there was this mess where he found out and it ruined their friendship. She blames me for the whole thing (although it wasn't my fault). She knows I like someone, but I won't tell her it's him, and she's getting really angry at me. What should I do? Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

You should try to talk to your best friend -- honesty is always the best policy. Hey, there's a chance she'll be happy for you! But since you don't know if he likes you back, you'll have to decide whether it's worth it to potentially harm your friendship with your BFF for a guy.

Meghan D.

by thecupcakequeen on 12/3/2011 12:45:08 PM

Do you need advice?? I give advice about absolutely anything in the world. No question is to weird, personal or complicated...I can help you solve any problem and promise not to judge you. Just comment on my profile and I'll get back to u asap!  Meghan D.

by maggie183 on 12/3/2011 11:56:23 AM

that's happened to me but then i realized my friend wasn't that good of a friend ANYWAYS without the fact that we really liked the same guy. and now my other friend likes the same guy as me but not very much, she never talks to him or anything so yeah i would go out with him but she won't.

by dramaqueen122 on 12/3/2011 11:02:00 AM

Omg this has happened one too many times between me and my bestie. I tend to keep my crushes sorta a secret until I'm sure I REALLY like someone...but that has been a total problem because then my bff starts liking the same guy without knowing I liked him first. So now I'm always upfront and honest with her about who I like to avoid conflict. And whoever saw a guy first gets him...it's the only fair way not to tear our friendship apart Meghan D.

by maggie183 on 12/3/2011 10:34:46 AM

Yesterday the boy I liked asked me out. I would've said yes, but I knew he only asked me out because someone dared him to. Should I say something or just leave it alone?

Hey girl,

Why not just talk to him about it? That's the only way to really know why he asked you, and it would be nice of you to hear his opinion and not just rumors.

Meghan D.

by SelG4Ever on 12/3/2011 10:13:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Lately ive been getting a lot of pimples on my face. I use a really good clearisol face wash, but they just dont go away, and i keep getting new ones!! i cant even cover them up with make up, hellpppp!

Hey girl,

Try using a face wash with salicylic acid and exfoliating every other day. You can also talk to the 'rents about visiting a dermatologist for professional advice.

Meghan D.

by puppydogs101 on 12/3/2011 9:22:42 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD
So,I have this guy problem.At my school, the "popular group" are certain people in the 7th and 8th grade,and I'm one of them in 7th. There's this guy at school who's a grade and year older than me.We all hang out in our little "group" And we all joke around.Him and I started this joke about how we're "best friends" (I think he actually means it..) and we joke a little bit more than everyone else. Lately he's been doing little cute stuff.We talked almost all day,fake arguing.We always laugh at each other,even if it's not funny. I'm pretty sure he likes making me laugh. Do you think he likes me?? What should I do? I really didn't want to like him,but now I think I do, but I reallly don't know what to do. Help! Thank you! Smile Smile

Hey girl,

There's no one way to know if a guy likes you, but if you really wanted to know you could ask in a casual way, or just keep hanging out and see how things go. You're young, so there's no rush to get into a relationship!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by cougargirl on 12/3/2011 8:42:46 AM

wow its a good thing me and my bff never fight over a guy cuz we have totally different taste in guys

by cutiepanda445 on 12/3/2011 1:09:41 AM

FIRST COMMENT!
so anyways im dealing with this right now. But the thing is that the guy likes me and is planning to ask me out. But my BFF dosent know that i like him or that he likes me.

by GoldenAngel on 12/3/2011 12:32:50 AM