3 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

4 HOURS AGO 5 workout-worthy headphones we heart: http://t.co/cZ2UKihCJw

5 HOURS AGO #FangirlAlert! We saw @TheVampsband & @AustinMahone and it was AMAZING: http://t.co/VudYOXE2oU

COMMENTS

Catching Jordan: For anyone wishing they weren't "just one of the guys"

A love triangle... on the 50 yard line? How will Jordan, the QB, keep her head in the game?

Good book I read it in two days. Similar to this book is "That Boy". If you can check that one out too. If you love this book you'll love that one too.

by Kate513742 on 1/20/2012 11:30:49 AM

at my old school i played football at recess and i loved it!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 1/10/2012 5:29:07 PM

I love books like these that show girl power! My middle school has a girl on the football team- she's better than most of the guys! Haha the irony

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 3:15:02 PM

AWESOME!!!!!

Immortal Instruments!!!!!!!
Come join in on the fun of Immortal Instruments. Its a series of books! If YOU have read join my club!Point out your favorite part! Dont know what were talking about but your interested in it? post questions! My helpers and I will answer!
Send in an appilication for VP and other parts of the group. I need some one in everything!

Copy paste and fill out this appication on my profile .
Username:
what place are you asking for:
What is your favorite book in this series:
Why do you think you are best for this place?
If you were a character in this series of books who would you be?

Ill let you know as soon as i can! Please join! Im kinda lonely

by butterflygirl14 on 12/19/2011 3:40:37 PM

from emma and jess (mother daughter book club) bfbbf (best friends before boy friends)

by iluvhg on 12/5/2011 7:12:25 PM

That looks like a good book. But,friends do make the best lovers.

by scamp24 on 12/5/2011 2:36:59 PM

At our homecoming the homecoming queen was the only girl on the football team, and the king was her bf who was also on the football team! it was really cool, she wore her jersey and the crown haha

by baileybluu on 12/4/2011 8:36:37 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I think I need to read this book, because I feel like I'm considered "one of the guys" I don't play football, but I am into sports and am very athletic, though I am not a tomboy. I wear girly stuff and everything! Guys even ask me my opinions on girls. How do I get to be considered a girl versus a buddy?
Thanks!
P.S. sorry it's so longXP

Hey babe,

That's actually a great spot to be in! Being "one of the guys" while still keeping your femininity is awesome - you can get inside tips on how to deal with guys, what they're thinking, how they act when girls aren't around, etc. ... while also being able to meet their mutual friends and be a girly girl. Try not to make "HELLOOO, I'm a girl!" the main focus when you're hanging out with them. Just try to accept that they are your guy friends, while also looking for a crush outside your friends circle. It's ok to be "one of the guys" here, while also being a girly GF around other groups of friends, a crush, a BF, etc. Mixing the two can make things kinda weird ;) But every once in a while, wearing a cute dress or doing your makeup for a special occasion could remind them that you ARE in fact a girl!
Lauren C.

by CharleighS on 12/4/2011 12:49:07 PM

i bet its agood book i want it

by millia7 on 12/4/2011 12:17:43 PM

that sounds like a good book. the high school i might go 2 has a girl on their team. she is a foot shorter than all of them and u can see her ponytail

by kewauneegal on 12/4/2011 11:56:05 AM