Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

1 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

2 HOURS AGO How to deal with you embarrassingly strict dad: http://t.co/8di6Kw4YGr

COMMENTS

Did someone say cookie swap?

There are a lot of things we love about the holidays, but we’ve gotta admit, baked goods are really, really high up on the list...

Probably ricotta cookies. They're seriously amazing, but they MUST be eaten with frosting. It could be a law!

by cub122506 on 1/14/2012 8:08:28 AM

Hey girls!! I just made a new club called G.A.C.B. (Girls Against Cyber Bullying)!! So far no one has joined but I'm very determined to make people more aware of how cyberbullying is a real-life problem even though it happens on the computer/cell phone. If you are interested in joining, please do!! Thanks Everyone!! Smile

by jennifer0709 on 1/8/2012 5:12:07 PM

Anything with chocolate!!!!!!

by alamedaelizabeth on 12/9/2011 9:11:09 PM

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Tong

by NAC on 12/9/2011 6:33:28 PM

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Tong

by NAC on 12/9/2011 6:33:15 PM

My mom's brown eyed susans (with chocolate frosting not a hershey's kiss) and my yummy peanut butter chocolate cookies with dark chocolate chips! Smile)

by theatreluver26 on 12/8/2011 10:47:53 PM

I love the gingerbread that you bake yourself from the store w/ home made frosting deeeeeeeeeeelish

by startalent on 12/7/2011 8:47:07 PM

Warm fresh-baked Chocolate chip cookies or Snickerdoodles out of the oven!!! Mmmmmm-mmm!!!!!!!

by lavlo on 12/6/2011 10:50:54 PM

Chocolate Chip and Snikerdoodles and Ginger bread and Italian cookies and my moms frosting filled cookies. How could I choose 1 !!!!!!! Smile

by Singeratheart on 12/5/2011 8:15:37 PM

Chocolate Chip....FOREVER! my family makes them a ton, so we're practiced in the art of making chocolate chip cookies Smile

by svds on 12/5/2011 5:24:23 PM