2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Caroline vs. Stefanie

Which Disney Channel princess rocked the festive look the best?

Caroline, definitely. Steph's looks... cheap. it just doesn't look good. Caroline's is really beautiful- something I'd love to wear

by marissa13_3 on 5/29/2012 9:34:56 PM

Stefanie's dress is cute,but the fabric looks cheap. otherwise,it is totally cute!

by FrenchRose on 3/18/2012 8:34:19 PM

Stef ALL the way...after allmwho brings u presents Santa or sunshine.....LOL!

by crosbygal87 on 1/26/2012 4:21:42 PM

i totally heart both but i gottta vote for Stefanie

by pinkywinks on 1/11/2012 8:32:02 PM

Hey girls!! I just made a new club called G.A.C.B. (Girls Against Cyber Bullying)!! So far no one has joined but I'm very determined to make people more aware of how cyberbullying is a real-life problem even though it happens on the computer/cell phone. If you are interested in joining, please do!! Thanks Everyone!! Smile

by jennifer0709 on 1/8/2012 5:54:22 PM

I love the color of Stephanie's dress, but i hate the tights... so def Caroline

by chocoholic13 on 1/3/2012 6:24:31 PM

I like Stefanie's a lot better. I am one of her biggest fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by HappySunshine on 12/30/2011 7:17:17 PM

Both of them look bad but Caroline's is just a bit better. And who watches Disney Channel anyway!? I also agree with u softrock21!

by katgrace11 on 12/28/2011 11:04:05 AM

I know Caroline is annoying on T.V. But I have to say I like Caroline's the best

by Webtaffy8180 on 12/26/2011 5:45:04 PM

I like Caroline's personally. Stephanie's outfit has way too much going on with all the black and red,she kinda looks like Santa,no offense,While Caroline's is simple and chic.

by littlemonster99 on 12/24/2011 10:44:41 AM