2 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

3 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

4 HOURS AGO Oh @olivia_holt, your braid is bae: http://t.co/hpc3M3wbQr #hairspo

COMMENTS

All of the people in Congress must be very unintelligent, because a tomato is a fruit. Plus, it says that there is more calcium and potassium in the tomato sauce, but it doesn't say that it's more per piece. It just says that there's more per entire pizza. And girls, we all love our pizza, but an entire one is a bit of a stretch when there are other things high in potassium and calcium right there.
It's weird seeing some of the things that other schools have on their menus. Mine has NEVER had fries. We always get stuff that is actually pretty good for you. Sure there's pizza every day, but also a healthy alternative. Maybe there's a link between the healthy things we're given at school, just about everyone I know doing some kind of sport/healthy movement thing, and the fact that there is literally only one majorly overweight kid at my school. Not even kidding, just one.
P.S. I love the yummy fruit we always get. Esp. pears & oranges!!!

by French Toast on 12/15/2011 1:17:02 AM

All of you saying its half a serving.......its not! A tomato is a fruit, not a vegetable got it? Smile

by loveTC247 on 12/14/2011 5:42:30 PM

since you ve already started reading you cart stop.my name is kelena.ii have black hair,and green eyes.i am 13. i was abuses my whole life.i have no ears or nose,because my parents chopped them off with a rusty fork. i am dead.i will show up in your room in 13 days and kill you by chopping your body parts with a rusty fork unless you post this on 5 pages.THIS IS NO JOKE!! if you do,something good will happen to you within 13 days.if you dont belive this wait

by paramoregurl on 12/13/2011 6:54:05 PM

@ninadasiy i understand what ur saying but no they shouldn't stay fat cuz tht could take their life a way yes it is their choice but if they end up fat ppl can die from being to big and not being healthy u know???

by Princess Keziyah on 12/12/2011 5:29:20 PM

I think it could be a serving if it were healthy and there was enough of it but I dont think that is the case. My moms sauce would be a serving but I am not sure about the stuff at school.

by luckykel on 12/9/2011 11:43:03 PM

I don't think that the sauce should count as one serving, maybe a half. But I would be sad if they reduced the amount of sodium in things, I love salt! Smile

by Savethefrogs on 12/9/2011 12:58:31 AM

Does it matter? Anymore, everything is unhealthy. We might as well quit eating then.
Hey, checkout my profile, girlies!

by orange24601 on 12/8/2011 10:38:32 PM

Love the show, So You Think You Can Dance!

Join the SYTYCD Fan Club and talk about the show, contestants, and just dance in general!

Whether you love to dance, or just love watching it, join The SYTYCD Fan Club!

by Cailin2006 on 12/8/2011 7:05:09 PM

Silly democrats!
I honestly don't care. I brng my lunch, and plus, if you exercise, it doesn't even matter. :/

by indesicive1 on 12/5/2011 8:37:52 PM

Really? I thought tomatos were a fruit!But whatevs a tomato is actually a fruit so congress is wrong u get a half a serving of fruit!

by Ms.jokergirl on 12/5/2011 8:09:50 PM