4 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

7 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

8 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Pizza is now a vegetable because the amount of tomato in it. I was always told tomato was a fruit? Seems like congress is dealing with everything except actual political problems...

by SBCreations on 12/4/2011 8:38:23 PM

And they wonder why the coutry is obese! Pizza sauce has fat, calories, sodium, and sugar that kids should not be eating for "vegatables" Take that to your congressman!

by threeb3 on 12/4/2011 8:05:02 PM

I do love pizza but this is ridiculous! Pizza will always be a junk food! My school has real problems with the school lunches. A lot of people bought salad bar, but they took that away! One of my friends used to occasionally buy pizza if there wasn't enough in her lunch and she would have to sop the grease off of it. But it was the only lunch available other than mystery meat. My guy friends have bought but it looks too nasty, so often they don't eat. They're just lucky they have friends like me that secretly give them food Smile.

by scooby239 on 12/4/2011 8:01:34 PM

Pizza is not a veggie! Its not even close to healthy either! My school lunches are disgusting and so high in fat, fries, burgers, and pizza 24/7. We need a healthier lunch option

by dogs498rule on 12/4/2011 6:43:16 PM

Shouldn't Congress be deciding more IMPORTANT things than whether or not pizza sauce is a veggie? I mean, we're kind of in a crisis here and stuff.... just a thought?

by jo_crox on 12/4/2011 6:37:43 PM

I heard about this in Social Studies. All I can say is, our government is idiotic.

by biffo on 12/4/2011 6:28:51 PM

this is so stupid. pizza sauce is not a veggie. sure, it has tomatoes in it, but if anything with a veggie in it counted as one, ketchup and tons of other junk food would.

by ZeusSister on 12/4/2011 5:42:14 PM

i don't know...but i <3 me some pizza Smile

by filaluvva on 12/4/2011 5:24:19 PM

i think it is a veggie! b cuz its not the pizza itself but the sauce can vary and hav many vegtables!

by greeknspooky on 12/4/2011 1:07:23 PM

oh yeah i heard about that but i think its wrong bcuz if the sauce in considered as veggie then what about all the cheese.People put tons of cheese so its kind of balanced but that does not make pizza healthy.Thats my opinion.

by Music's #1 Fans on 12/4/2011 12:52:06 PM