2 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

3 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

4 HOURS AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE

COMMENTS

Itchy pit prob

My armpits really itch. I don't shave under my arms and I really don't need to. I don't know what to do! Help? Shaving isn't the only thing...

mod mod mod ok so i use degree dance away 24 hour protection as my deodorant but every time i put it on like a hour later there is this big clump of it under my arm

Hey girl, try using a little bit less deodorant and see if that helps.  If it doesn't, consider trying a different type of deodorant until you find one that works best for your bod.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by 2cute03 on 4/15/2013 10:48:54 AM

Mod!!!!!
I have a really embarrassing problem. I'm afraid to talk to my mom about it or anyone else. Ok so when I'm at school or anywhere in public my armpits sweat.... A lot. I can't do anything about it! I've tried every deodorant and antiperspirant there is. I take showers every day. The weird thing is it doesn't happen to me at home. I guess it's because I'm nervous. But I'm nervous about not sweating which causes more sweating which causes more nervousness and so on. Help!!! What can I do?!

Hey Girlie,

First off, don't be embarrassed! You're not the only one who's having problems with armpit sweat! You should definitely talk to your mom about this 'cause she might know something you can do to prevent the sweat attacks! I know there are a couple of things you can do medically so once you've talked to your mom, you should have a doc take a look at it! Hope this helps!
alicia m.

by Dabomb on 3/29/2012 1:06:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD:
I have a problem...I SWEAT SOOOOOO MUCH! I'm only 11, i have gotten my period, but I just sweat sooo much! I have tried so many different brands and kinds of deoderent and I still have the problem! It's really embarrassing. Any advice? I couldn't find any article for it!Frown

Hey chica!

Sweating is completely normal and happens to everyone. Deodorants usually combat the bacteria on skin to prevent odors and can only reduce sweating. Here's a post I found to be a helpful read. <3
Krupali D.

by dana3477 on 3/13/2012 3:30:44 PM

What does "mod mod mod mod" mean anyway?
I have noticed that everyone says that on their comments. ?!?

by KT29 on 1/25/2012 10:17:43 PM

I am 13 and my arm pits sweat A LOT for the past 4 months!!! know what you are thinking it is just puberty but i can almost garantee you it isn't. It is SO embaressing when i cant even raise my hand because i have sweat stains EWE. My arms are sweaty and it is SO noticeable. What is going on?
HELP!

by KT29 on 1/25/2012 9:45:50 PM

say your name 10 times say your moms name 5 times say your crushes name 3 times post this to 4 other quisses.if you do this youll be kissed by your crush the closest friday but if you dont youll have bad luck.send this to 5 quizes in 143 minutes and when your done press f6 and your crushes name will apear in big letters on the screen. its freaky how this actualy works.

by Jojobean on 1/16/2012 2:56:49 PM

Mod Mod Mod
is it normal to have like white goo coming out of your vagina before you get your period or what is that white goo?

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by nikkee123 on 1/4/2012 3:08:22 PM

MODMODMOD! I know its kinda gross but i forget to brush my teeth sometimes, but i try to remember but sometimes im so tired i forget!Any advice?

Hey girl,

Write a note on a Post-It and stick it to your mirror. You HAVE to use the bathroom in the morning, whether it's to pee or brush your hair or do your makeup or put on deodorant. So you'll see the note in the middle of the mirror and remind yourself to brush! Smile
Lauren C.

by miz99 on 12/23/2011 12:46:42 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
ok this is kinda gross but when you get your period and its chunky, what is it exactly?

Hey girl,

You're probably experiencing blood clots, which can be normal, but if you're noticing a lot you should ask your mom or doc to be sure. Check out this page if you have any other period-related questions!

Meghan D.

by gymbrat on 12/17/2011 1:52:43 AM

MOD! Ever since the end of November I've had a really bad, terrible, temper to the point where i feel like a volcano that's gonna explode any minute and the worst part is I have to keep these bottled up or else I"ll get in trouble with my parents. AND I have no one to talk to. Ever. So PLEASE help me.

hey girl! If you are needing some one to talk to and have a place to express your feelings, going to see a therapist is always a good choice. Just let your parents know that you need someone who talk to who isnt them and wont get mad about what you say. They will also be able to teach you ways to deal with your anger so you wont lash out at inappropriate times.
Ana D.