2 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

5 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

6 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Itchy pit prob

My armpits really itch. I don't shave under my arms and I really don't need to. I don't know what to do! Help? Shaving isn't the only thing...

ok so i ave this problem with my stomach that when i am hungry or have a little gas it growls really loud and everyone always turns around in class it is so embrassing i have even told my doctor about it and they told me it might be cause of the milk but i already swiched to lactade which does not give u gas, but my stomach still growls i dont know what to do my mom thinks it is all in my head but it is really embrassing dont know what to do please help Smile

Hey girlie,

Ugh, I've had this problem too! But I was able to fix it completely by eating smaller meals throughout the day. I know that's hard to do with school, but you could still probably bring a water bottle and a small plastic baggie of healthy snacks (crackers, pita bread, grapes, etc.) with you wherever you go. When it starts to growl, have a small snack and drink 5 mouthfuls of water to satisfy your hunger and calm your stomach. Don't overeat when you do this - just a little bit to quiet it temporarily will do the trick! Smile
Lauren C.

by ABCazares101 on 12/10/2011 12:15:41 AM

So I'm Indian, and our skin is very different from you guys (don't mean to be racist at ALL). So when i shave my underarms, there is always a big black/brown patch there which stays. A lot of Indian women have it. The problem is that girls now a days don't have it and I'm like the only one who does. I'm not going for waxing my armpits cuz I'm not allowed to. What can I do to make the patches dissappear?
xoxo,
Kuku

Hey girl, I'm not sure what this patch looks like. Is it a patch of hair? Are you leaving hair behind? If there is hair being left behind, you just have to make sure to get all of the spots. If I am not answering this correctly, I'd suggest asking your doctor.

Amalia E.

by *zaina*all*te*way* on 12/5/2011 8:04:37 AM

NEED ADVICE? LOOK NO FURTHER. FAST REPLIES. NO QUESTION TOO WEIRD, TOO LONG OR TOO PERSONAL. ASK AWAY!

by peacelovejesus on 12/4/2011 12:54:59 AM

OMG THAT'S THE SAME EXACT THING WITH ME! My pits get all swelled up!

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 12/3/2011 4:22:52 PM

It could also be eczema.

by potterandthedoctor on 12/3/2011 4:11:39 PM

MODMODMOD
so i have a problem and i sweat A LOT! it goes through my shirt and then my armpitts itch and stuff and i end up wearin a sweatshirt cuz it looks gross...ive tried many different deoderants/antipersperants and none of them work...
also my area down there is REALLY itchy lately sometimes to the point of pain and it is very uncomfortable...is there any remedy?! thanks

Lynae P.

by freeflyer759 on 12/2/2011 8:10:29 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
So,I have this guy problem.At my school, the "popular group" are certain people in the 7th and 8th grade,and I'm one of them in 7th. There's this guy at school who's a grade and year older than me.We all hang out in our little "group" And we all joke around.Him and I started this joke about how we're "best friends" (I think he actually means it..) and we joke a little bit more than everyone else. Lately he's been doing little cute stuff.Today he tickled me,poked me, and said he was proud of me (joking around,lol).We talked almost all day,fake arguing.We always laugh at each other,even if it's not funny. I'm pretty sure he likes making me laugh. Do you think he likes me?? What should I do? I really didn't want to like him,but now I think I do, but I reallly don't know what to do. Help! Thank you! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by cougargirl on 12/2/2011 7:52:22 PM

OMG! I have this SAME prob. This was really helpful. I'll def try these tips. THX! LUVS -- C

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/2/2011 6:24:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
hey on the club "Story writing" I am Secretary but it wont let me post like my own posts it will only let me comment. Can you please fix that? Smile thanks
Oh and you are awesomeSmile im so grateful you all can answer all the questions for us!

Lynae P.

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 12/2/2011 5:38:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD-
I'm cramping bad! Are there any ways to stop it! It's killing me! I've already taken a Tums and I don't have any Motrin! Thanks!

Lynae P.