10 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

14 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Itchy pit prob

My armpits really itch. I don't shave under my arms and I really don't need to. I don't know what to do! Help? Shaving isn't the only thing...

mod mod mod ok so i use degree dance away 24 hour protection as my deodorant but every time i put it on like a hour later there is this big clump of it under my arm

Hey girl, try using a little bit less deodorant and see if that helps.  If it doesn't, consider trying a different type of deodorant until you find one that works best for your bod.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by 2cute03 on 4/15/2013 10:48:54 AM

Mod!!!!!
I have a really embarrassing problem. I'm afraid to talk to my mom about it or anyone else. Ok so when I'm at school or anywhere in public my armpits sweat.... A lot. I can't do anything about it! I've tried every deodorant and antiperspirant there is. I take showers every day. The weird thing is it doesn't happen to me at home. I guess it's because I'm nervous. But I'm nervous about not sweating which causes more sweating which causes more nervousness and so on. Help!!! What can I do?!

Hey Girlie,

First off, don't be embarrassed! You're not the only one who's having problems with armpit sweat! You should definitely talk to your mom about this 'cause she might know something you can do to prevent the sweat attacks! I know there are a couple of things you can do medically so once you've talked to your mom, you should have a doc take a look at it! Hope this helps!
alicia m.

by Dabomb on 3/29/2012 1:06:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD:
I have a problem...I SWEAT SOOOOOO MUCH! I'm only 11, i have gotten my period, but I just sweat sooo much! I have tried so many different brands and kinds of deoderent and I still have the problem! It's really embarrassing. Any advice? I couldn't find any article for it!Frown

Hey chica!

Sweating is completely normal and happens to everyone. Deodorants usually combat the bacteria on skin to prevent odors and can only reduce sweating. Here's a post I found to be a helpful read. <3
Krupali D.

by dana3477 on 3/13/2012 3:30:44 PM

What does "mod mod mod mod" mean anyway?
I have noticed that everyone says that on their comments. ?!?

by KT29 on 1/25/2012 10:17:43 PM

I am 13 and my arm pits sweat A LOT for the past 4 months!!! know what you are thinking it is just puberty but i can almost garantee you it isn't. It is SO embaressing when i cant even raise my hand because i have sweat stains EWE. My arms are sweaty and it is SO noticeable. What is going on?
HELP!

by KT29 on 1/25/2012 9:45:50 PM

say your name 10 times say your moms name 5 times say your crushes name 3 times post this to 4 other quisses.if you do this youll be kissed by your crush the closest friday but if you dont youll have bad luck.send this to 5 quizes in 143 minutes and when your done press f6 and your crushes name will apear in big letters on the screen. its freaky how this actualy works.

by Jojobean on 1/16/2012 2:56:49 PM

Mod Mod Mod
is it normal to have like white goo coming out of your vagina before you get your period or what is that white goo?

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by nikkee123 on 1/4/2012 3:08:22 PM

MODMODMOD! I know its kinda gross but i forget to brush my teeth sometimes, but i try to remember but sometimes im so tired i forget!Any advice?

Hey girl,

Write a note on a Post-It and stick it to your mirror. You HAVE to use the bathroom in the morning, whether it's to pee or brush your hair or do your makeup or put on deodorant. So you'll see the note in the middle of the mirror and remind yourself to brush! Smile
Lauren C.

by miz99 on 12/23/2011 12:46:42 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
ok this is kinda gross but when you get your period and its chunky, what is it exactly?

Hey girl,

You're probably experiencing blood clots, which can be normal, but if you're noticing a lot you should ask your mom or doc to be sure. Check out this page if you have any other period-related questions!

Meghan D.

by gymbrat on 12/17/2011 1:52:43 AM

MOD! Ever since the end of November I've had a really bad, terrible, temper to the point where i feel like a volcano that's gonna explode any minute and the worst part is I have to keep these bottled up or else I"ll get in trouble with my parents. AND I have no one to talk to. Ever. So PLEASE help me.

hey girl! If you are needing some one to talk to and have a place to express your feelings, going to see a therapist is always a good choice. Just let your parents know that you need someone who talk to who isnt them and wont get mad about what you say. They will also be able to teach you ways to deal with your anger so you wont lash out at inappropriate times.
Ana D.

by BriannaM911 on 12/13/2011 7:24:49 AM

ok so i ave this problem with my stomach that when i am hungry or have a little gas it growls really loud and everyone always turns around in class it is so embrassing i have even told my doctor about it and they told me it might be cause of the milk but i already swiched to lactade which does not give u gas, but my stomach still growls i dont know what to do my mom thinks it is all in my head but it is really embrassing dont know what to do please help Smile

Hey girlie,

Ugh, I've had this problem too! But I was able to fix it completely by eating smaller meals throughout the day. I know that's hard to do with school, but you could still probably bring a water bottle and a small plastic baggie of healthy snacks (crackers, pita bread, grapes, etc.) with you wherever you go. When it starts to growl, have a small snack and drink 5 mouthfuls of water to satisfy your hunger and calm your stomach. Don't overeat when you do this - just a little bit to quiet it temporarily will do the trick! Smile
Lauren C.

by ABCazares101 on 12/10/2011 12:15:41 AM

So I'm Indian, and our skin is very different from you guys (don't mean to be racist at ALL). So when i shave my underarms, there is always a big black/brown patch there which stays. A lot of Indian women have it. The problem is that girls now a days don't have it and I'm like the only one who does. I'm not going for waxing my armpits cuz I'm not allowed to. What can I do to make the patches dissappear?
xoxo,
Kuku

Hey girl, I'm not sure what this patch looks like. Is it a patch of hair? Are you leaving hair behind? If there is hair being left behind, you just have to make sure to get all of the spots. If I am not answering this correctly, I'd suggest asking your doctor.

Amalia E.

by *zaina*all*te*way* on 12/5/2011 8:04:37 AM

NEED ADVICE? LOOK NO FURTHER. FAST REPLIES. NO QUESTION TOO WEIRD, TOO LONG OR TOO PERSONAL. ASK AWAY!

by peacelovejesus on 12/4/2011 12:54:59 AM

OMG THAT'S THE SAME EXACT THING WITH ME! My pits get all swelled up!

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 12/3/2011 4:22:52 PM

It could also be eczema.

by potterandthedoctor on 12/3/2011 4:11:39 PM

MODMODMOD
so i have a problem and i sweat A LOT! it goes through my shirt and then my armpitts itch and stuff and i end up wearin a sweatshirt cuz it looks gross...ive tried many different deoderants/antipersperants and none of them work...
also my area down there is REALLY itchy lately sometimes to the point of pain and it is very uncomfortable...is there any remedy?! thanks

Lynae P.

by freeflyer759 on 12/2/2011 8:10:29 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
So,I have this guy problem.At my school, the "popular group" are certain people in the 7th and 8th grade,and I'm one of them in 7th. There's this guy at school who's a grade and year older than me.We all hang out in our little "group" And we all joke around.Him and I started this joke about how we're "best friends" (I think he actually means it..) and we joke a little bit more than everyone else. Lately he's been doing little cute stuff.Today he tickled me,poked me, and said he was proud of me (joking around,lol).We talked almost all day,fake arguing.We always laugh at each other,even if it's not funny. I'm pretty sure he likes making me laugh. Do you think he likes me?? What should I do? I really didn't want to like him,but now I think I do, but I reallly don't know what to do. Help! Thank you! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by cougargirl on 12/2/2011 7:52:22 PM

OMG! I have this SAME prob. This was really helpful. I'll def try these tips. THX! LUVS -- C

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/2/2011 6:24:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
hey on the club "Story writing" I am Secretary but it wont let me post like my own posts it will only let me comment. Can you please fix that? Smile thanks
Oh and you are awesomeSmile im so grateful you all can answer all the questions for us!

Lynae P.

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 12/2/2011 5:38:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD-
I'm cramping bad! Are there any ways to stop it! It's killing me! I've already taken a Tums and I don't have any Motrin! Thanks!

Lynae P.

by Gessi:) on 12/2/2011 5:07:20 PM

MODMOD!
Me again. Thats really good afive, and I'm def gonna call my BFF. The thing is, out parents planned the trip, and we're leaving tomorrow, so theres no going around it. We're probably gonna end up riding in the same car for a 2 hour car ride. I'd talk to her then, but all of the parents are super-nosy. I was planning on doing some make-up school work on the way down to sorta avoid convo, but all of my work won't last me 2 hours+. And on Tuesday (we have off Monday), I would hang out with other friends, but I don't really have any others. These guys are the only thing I've got, and they've been pretty awseome up until this point. Any ideas on how to deal with the trip and school? Because I was just planning on giving them the cold-shoulder, but I'm pretty sure that won't work. Thanks so much.

by uni301 on 12/2/2011 4:47:21 PM

MOD!!
So my BFF & I always go outside after lucnh no matter the weather as long as we can we will and its been a tradition of ours for the past year (how long Ive been friends with her).Toda just as we were getting up,some of our other friends told her not to go and oneInnocent said she had o talk with her. NowI didnt go outside because my BFF wasnt and Im a bit of a wallfower when shes not around so I stuck around but the frien that didnt want to talk with my bestie (B) but obvisly was keyed in on what was going on asked me to go with her to the bathrom and I asked if it was a gimic to get rid of me and she said yeah.I think that this was kinda rude I mean if you want to talk to her in private, then call her dont just ask me to leave.And once I got back my bestie looked near to tears and A glared at me.I asked if we we were still on for outside,and my BFF just looked at A an whispered no.So I went outside.I'm mad at my BFF for leaving me in the dark, and Im going ona trip with herthis wknd.

Hey babe,

Call your BFF and tell her why you feel the way you do, and let your other friends know you don't appreciate their actions. You might want to rethink this trip and try to spend time with your different friends. xoxox
Devin A.