AN HOUR AGO Even landlocked ladies can throw this funky luau: http://t.co/LrhrN3wkoL pic.twitter.com/BIEiiOVizp

1 HOURS AGO We can't pick our fave part of #July4th… Lucky us, the #BestFriendsWhenever cast weighed in! http://t.co/FJc7iEpUum pic.twitter.com/EeGTpNp0R6

2 HOURS AGO The key to bright skin? Sunny citrus 🍊: http://t.co/YYh7RIfAeccpic.twitter.com/cdi5iXTI833

COMMENTS

Perfect party dresses for pear shapes

We have your go-to dresses for all the season’s parties!

All these dresses are cute!

by MarvelousM on 1/1/2012 10:16:57 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!
I'm 12 years old in January (so close!), about 4'9, I wear a 32A, have a majorly curved back, I'm pretty skinny and light (....lbs, but consider my height), and have medium sized hips about 2 inches down from waist. I'm a petite body type, right? Thx! Smile

Hey chickie,

Yep, since you're 4'9" and pretty small all around, you'll definitely do best following the clothing guidelines for a petite girlie!
Lauren C.

by sweetpea185 on 12/18/2011 12:52:58 PM

mod mod mod!
have y'all done an article for dresses for girls who have an hourglass shape?? thanks!

http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/12/06/6-dazzling-dresses-for-hourglass-girlies.aspx ;)
Lauren C.

by Kalulah on 12/8/2011 6:55:17 PM

MOD**MOD**MOD**MOD**MOD**
Could you do an article on dresses for girls with athletic gams? I hate wearing dresses that are super short or super tight around the leg area without looking like I got a dress out of my grandma's closet!! Smile Thanks XOXO
Liz

Lynae P.

by LizE on 12/7/2011 7:45:01 PM

Oh hye, I'm getting that silver Delia's dress for my co-op's winter ball. what a coincidence Smile

by rockinlishy on 12/7/2011 3:23:22 PM

MOD -
I have a hard time talking to boys. I mean, I can't go up to them and start a conversation. When we do talk it's only a few sentences - or just a question, then answer, then we stop talking. I fear sometimes that they will think I am weird, or I'll say something dumb. I just want to be their friend!

You gotta' build up your confidence, chica! Convince yourself that you have nothing to worry about, that you're a delightful person to have around, and that you can make any friend that you want and everything will become much, much easier.

Jordan S.

by thesandlotfan on 12/6/2011 4:04:48 PM

I'm more tall than pear shaped but i like these dresses alot more than the ones picked for tall girls...I've had my eye on the sequined one from Delia's for like 2 months...lovesit!

by kasmac67 on 12/5/2011 7:33:09 PM

These dresses are so much better then the tall ones. I would wear these instead.

by topchef88 on 12/5/2011 6:00:32 PM

These are all adorable! however it's hard to convince parents to buy you things on the internet.

by svds on 12/5/2011 5:15:55 PM

Nice dresses.If you do something on pear shapes,maybe you should have pear shaped models.But that is just me.Any comments about this.Please share girls.
Sorry if this offends anyone!

hugs & tickles