AN HOUR AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

2 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

COMMENTS

Perfect party dresses for pear shapes

We have your go-to dresses for all the season’s parties!

i like the silver one and the blue one with the sleeves.

by the_last_ninja on 12/4/2011 2:55:16 PM

i <3 all of em except the last 2

by legallyginger12345 on 12/4/2011 1:45:46 PM

I saw the silver sparkly dress in the Delia's catalog! I thought about ordering it, but wasn't sure how it would look on a pear shape. However, I am very glad to see that it DOES look good on pear shapes! I am excited... I think I will wear it to Graduation Party this year (8th Grade). Laughing

by thumperella14 on 12/4/2011 12:10:49 PM

mod mod mod
so im really confused with body shapes and stuff, so i asked my friends what my body shape looks like and she my body looks like a smaller version of victoria justice's...what kind of body shape does she had?

Hey girlie,

I think Victoria Justice is a cross between hourglass and ruler. She's skinny, but has some curves!
Lauren C.

by sassykinz on 12/4/2011 11:26:21 AM

I saw the F21 dress, the Delia's dress and the AE dress!
Can you do one for petites?

Thanks for the idea, babe! We'll def consider it!!!
Lauren C.

by orangey98 on 12/4/2011 11:22:32 AM

I saw that dress in the Delila's catalog.

by Ekgurl on 12/4/2011 10:37:48 AM

MODMODMOD
so i am feeling really bad today, i think i am getting sick.
i have a sore throat and a stomach ache.
what are some ways to feel beter?
what can i do when i am sick, so i am not bored?
thanks so much,
xoxo sail

Hey girlie,

Ugh, the first day of a cold - the worst! Frown So sorry you aren't feeling your best. First, try scoring some crackers and ginger ale. These are key for any cold where your stomach is aching. They're super light and help you snack on something throughout the day, which can help you feel more like yourself! Then, it's orange juice time. Orange juice has tons of vitamins in it, so it can help kill a cold before it starts! Next, see if you have any "cold and flu" medicines to take (Tylenol, Advil, etc.). They can help soothe your sore throat, settle your stomach, and prevent a fever. While you're sick, make sure you get LOTS of rest - nap, watch TV from the couch wrapped in blankets, read magazines, nap again, play video games, nap some more...you get the idea. Don't push yourself to do too much! Just try to rest and relax til you get back to normal Smile
Lauren C.

by sailaway11 on 12/4/2011 10:37:14 AM

i designed 3 dressed that are green,purple,and blue.They look really pretty.now...MOD MOD MOD
my friend doesen't know this but i like her crush.i really like him but i never talked to him.I feel shy and nervous around him.Whenever i see them together,it makes me so angry.
i want my crush to like me instead so i get used to him.

Hey girlie,

Ooh, this is always such a tough sitch - friend vs. crush. Which do you choose? You can't make everyone happy, but there are some friendship rules to keep. You knew about her crush before - she's been honest and open about the fact that she likes him. So it really wouldn't be right for you to ignore that and swoop in to steal him, right? You know what they say - boys come and go, but friends are forever. Try to honor that! Can you get to know him as friends without flirting or coming on too strong? That way, you're still respecting her feelings but also getting closer to him. It might make you jealous to see him with other girls, but at least you'd be talking/hanging out, so you wouldn't be missing out on his company! Maybe you could wait it out - give it some time, see if she moves on to a different crush, and then you can have permission to flirt it up Smile
Lauren C.

by smileygirl555 on 12/4/2011 2:15:58 AM

hahaha! I JUST BOUGHT THAT SAME DRESS FOR WINTER FORMAL!!! what reassurance! Smile

by zwinky on 12/4/2011 1:13:58 AM

NEED ADVICE? LOOK NO FURTHER. FAST REPLIES. NO QUESTION TOO WEIRD, TOO LONG OR TOO PERSONAL. ASK AWAY!

by peacelovejesus on 12/4/2011 12:45:07 AM