3 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

7 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

8 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Should I tell my classmate she stinks?

She’s super nice so I don’t want to hurt her feelings, but…

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have a major crush on this boy. Problem? I can't tell if he likes me! He likes to talk to me, and he tells me stuff he doesn't even tell his guy friends. He knows I like him and he's single. Did I mention that he's moving this summer?!

Hey girlie,

If he knows you like him, he'll make a move if he likes you back. He might also not have said anything if he's moving and doesn't want to start something if he won't be around for long. Maybe you could stay in touch as friends after he moves, and who knows--there might be some cute new boys at school in the fall!

Meghan D.

by 1DerfulGirl on 6/20/2013 10:45:24 PM

Mod
For some reason I keep finding theses little indentations in my fingernails. Why is that?

You could have a calcium or iron deficiency, but as long as you are feeling healthy I don't think you will have a major problem. If you are more concerned you could see your doctor.
Amanda P.

by Smartpaws on 1/25/2012 11:02:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD! hey. when i take my shoes off my socks kind of smell. any advice. THANKS!

Hey girlie,

Read this article! You're not alone Smile

Lauren C.

by coldplay12 on 1/13/2012 9:35:00 PM

i have the same prob. but if i were u... i would just ask to switch seats because if u tell her, then she might feel bad and get her feeling hurt and no one wants that to happen! anyways if u just stick to what i said ur problem is solved and no one gets hurt! its a win win dealLaughing

by miamac01 on 1/7/2012 5:32:28 PM

MOD!
i know that this is off topic but im a little scared:
1. i know im probably freaking out about nothing but yesterday i didn't drink much water but i went to the bathroom like 10 times! i know that going to the bathroom lots is a sign a diabetes so is this a sign???
2. my discharge is heavy so most of the times i wear a panty liner or when i go to bed sone folded up toilet paper. is this bad becasue i heard ur supposed to let it air out?

Hey girl,

You're probably fine, but if you keep having bladder problems you may want to check with a doc to make sure you don't have any infections or anything. You shouldn't use folded up toilet paper unless it's an emergency because it can get crumpled, but I don't think there are health risks to using a pantiliner. At night, though, it might not hurt to just wear regular underwear. But you should ask your mom or a doc to make sure you're doing what's right for your bod.

Meghan D.

by hermionelover on 12/31/2011 12:36:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD i have a pair of converse that when i wear them i have to spray them with febreze cuz they smell bad. anyway i got a pair of DC's and now they have a little bit of a funny smell. should i get odor eaters for them so they wont smell so bad? thanks!

Hey girlfriend, yeah I think you should get odor eaters. It may even help to wash them with your laundry every week. If your feet sweat be sure you're wearing socks. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by pinkguitar98 on 12/21/2011 7:09:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! I really want to wear a thong, because I always have panty lines when I wear spandex for volleyball and when I wear yoga pants.. But I don't know how to ask my mom.. I'm scared she will say no but I hate having pantylines.. How should I ask her?!? Thanks(:

Hey girlie,

Try presenting it just like you told me: you want to wear a thong for a practical reason, to avoid getting attention for pantylines during practice/games. Be honest and mature about it - mom might surprise you and be ok with it! If not, try saving up your money and letting some time pass. Next time you're at the mall with your besties, you could always score a pair just to have for games Smile
Lauren C.

by Tayincali on 12/9/2011 9:34:57 PM

I hate when that happens! You can't stand how they smell, but they're really nice and don't want to hurt their feelings! Flip a coin.

by pepsi262 on 12/7/2011 4:06:29 PM

I agree with Gazelle.

by Chloe<3 on 12/7/2011 3:17:47 PM

The issue isn't always that someone has bad hygiene for smelling bad... they might have problems at home that stops them from being able to shower daily, or even wash they're clothes! before judging someone you should take these things into consideration.. and if its really something you can't deal with then move your seating.. not a big deal.

by Gazelle <3 on 12/7/2011 3:07:46 PM