5 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

6 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

7 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Should I tell my classmate she stinks?

She’s super nice so I don’t want to hurt her feelings, but…

They is the other classmates I haven't because I don't want to hurt her feelings...... SOrry for not specifying

by SuperNova on 12/6/2011 4:34:06 PM

I AM in a situation like this and it is really bad. They tell her she smells like poop* (*another word that is a swear word) BUT She never does anything about it!!!I personally adressed it but the girl( who I used to be good friends with but not anymore not for this reason) was hardheaded and got offensive and changed the subject (she does this constantly). She was adressed by a teacher who talked to her mom and no Change. I'm not trying to sound rude, but she does smell truely awful and you whou think after so many things people say she would realize. BUT NO! Frown

by SuperNova on 12/6/2011 4:32:13 PM

I know a girl with problems like this. It's so awkward, these types of situations, unfortunately, will never NOT be awkward Tong

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music! Go to my profile to join! svds

by svds on 12/6/2011 3:11:03 PM

I don't mean to be mean here, but my 5th grade teachers assistant teacher saw me the other day and hugged me (I'm in 7th grade now) and her Daughter Hannah who is Autistic turned around and saw me. I said hi to her and her Mom told her I as in the 5th grade class she helped teach in. Hannah must take after her mother because she hugged me, too. I have OCD and Anxiety, so I started worrying that I would get Autism, too. I went home, took a shower and I'm pretty sure my Mom washed those clothes because I left them on the floor. Today I wore the same tank top I THINK I was wearing on that day. I'm just wondering, is it possible for me to get Autism now? I have ADHD, Dyslexia, OCD, Anxiety, and something about math where I get the problems confused and stuff, so dose that mean I'll get Autism? Again, I REALLY don't mean to be mean here, but is it possible for me to get it or am I OK? Please help!

Hey girl! There is absolutely no way that you can get autism from a hug. It is something you are born with and not something that you can catch. You have nothing to worry about!
Ana D.

by JBfan97 on 12/6/2011 8:03:31 AM

What happens when you have IBS or hypohydrosis?
what should you dooo

Hey girl! I am not a specialist so you should probably check with a doctor for some better tips, but deodorant can never hurt!
Ana D.

by sready on 12/6/2011 1:24:59 AM

Excited bout the NCAA national championship?? LSU vs. Almabama! Who r u rooting for? Blog bout it on my profile! R u Geaux Tigers or Roll Tide Roll?

by Deedles1621 on 12/6/2011 1:03:17 AM

Hi girlies!
If you need advice on ANYTHING, no matter what it's about, I'm here to give you the best advice possible! I'm here to help you with anything or everything Smile
Post a question on my Advice Queen Page. My username is "rellim".
I'll post the answer on your profile page within a day!
I'll help you with literally anything you need Smile

by rellim on 12/5/2011 6:03:26 PM

if you have ever seen Juicystar07 on youtube and loved her, than you will love this club too! here, we will talk about fashion and makeup (given!) take quizzes, give makeup, fashion,and boy advice. why not join? it will be awesome!

by cutiecayley333 on 12/5/2011 5:31:35 PM

omg, whenever i'm on my period, my down stairs area smells foul! so i'm always really self consious of that! i know this doesn't exactly apply to this particular situation, still has to do with smelling bad :/

by filaluvva on 12/5/2011 5:30:15 PM

Right now im on my period and sometimes the blood is dark brown. Is that bad???
thanks so much... MOD is AWESOME!!!!

Nope, chica, that's entirely normal!
Jordan S.

by maggie2567 on 12/5/2011 4:21:28 PM

Ever get yelled at for doodling on your classwork? Doodles help boost brain activity and creativity, so just try drawing on a separate piece of paper.
What is your fave class in school?

A bath won't get you clean because you are soaking in your own dirt.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?