AN HOUR AGO Rethink your scented panty liners: http://t.co/78pnCdcUB6

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 fly off with @EyeFly3d's Nanotech 3D viewer and screen protector for iPhone: http://t.co/vAD5g4ILs6

2 HOURS AGO Into suspense? Blue Lily, Lily Blue by @mstiefvater is the book for you! Win this @Scholastic must-read here: http://t.co/vpny9EfUEn

COMMENTS

Should I tell my classmate she stinks?

She’s super nice so I don’t want to hurt her feelings, but…

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have a major crush on this boy. Problem? I can't tell if he likes me! He likes to talk to me, and he tells me stuff he doesn't even tell his guy friends. He knows I like him and he's single. Did I mention that he's moving this summer?!

Hey girlie,

If he knows you like him, he'll make a move if he likes you back. He might also not have said anything if he's moving and doesn't want to start something if he won't be around for long. Maybe you could stay in touch as friends after he moves, and who knows--there might be some cute new boys at school in the fall!

Meghan D.

by 1DerfulGirl on 6/20/2013 10:45:24 PM

Mod
For some reason I keep finding theses little indentations in my fingernails. Why is that?

You could have a calcium or iron deficiency, but as long as you are feeling healthy I don't think you will have a major problem. If you are more concerned you could see your doctor.
Amanda P.

by Smartpaws on 1/25/2012 11:02:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD! hey. when i take my shoes off my socks kind of smell. any advice. THANKS!

Hey girlie,

Read this article! You're not alone Smile

Lauren C.

by coldplay12 on 1/13/2012 9:35:00 PM

i have the same prob. but if i were u... i would just ask to switch seats because if u tell her, then she might feel bad and get her feeling hurt and no one wants that to happen! anyways if u just stick to what i said ur problem is solved and no one gets hurt! its a win win dealLaughing

by miamac01 on 1/7/2012 5:32:28 PM

MOD!
i know that this is off topic but im a little scared:
1. i know im probably freaking out about nothing but yesterday i didn't drink much water but i went to the bathroom like 10 times! i know that going to the bathroom lots is a sign a diabetes so is this a sign???
2. my discharge is heavy so most of the times i wear a panty liner or when i go to bed sone folded up toilet paper. is this bad becasue i heard ur supposed to let it air out?

Hey girl,

You're probably fine, but if you keep having bladder problems you may want to check with a doc to make sure you don't have any infections or anything. You shouldn't use folded up toilet paper unless it's an emergency because it can get crumpled, but I don't think there are health risks to using a pantiliner. At night, though, it might not hurt to just wear regular underwear. But you should ask your mom or a doc to make sure you're doing what's right for your bod.

Meghan D.

by hermionelover on 12/31/2011 12:36:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD i have a pair of converse that when i wear them i have to spray them with febreze cuz they smell bad. anyway i got a pair of DC's and now they have a little bit of a funny smell. should i get odor eaters for them so they wont smell so bad? thanks!

Hey girlfriend, yeah I think you should get odor eaters. It may even help to wash them with your laundry every week. If your feet sweat be sure you're wearing socks. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by pinkguitar98 on 12/21/2011 7:09:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! I really want to wear a thong, because I always have panty lines when I wear spandex for volleyball and when I wear yoga pants.. But I don't know how to ask my mom.. I'm scared she will say no but I hate having pantylines.. How should I ask her?!? Thanks(:

Hey girlie,

Try presenting it just like you told me: you want to wear a thong for a practical reason, to avoid getting attention for pantylines during practice/games. Be honest and mature about it - mom might surprise you and be ok with it! If not, try saving up your money and letting some time pass. Next time you're at the mall with your besties, you could always score a pair just to have for games Smile
Lauren C.

by Tayincali on 12/9/2011 9:34:57 PM

I hate when that happens! You can't stand how they smell, but they're really nice and don't want to hurt their feelings! Flip a coin.

by pepsi262 on 12/7/2011 4:06:29 PM

I agree with Gazelle.

by Chloe<3 on 12/7/2011 3:17:47 PM

The issue isn't always that someone has bad hygiene for smelling bad... they might have problems at home that stops them from being able to shower daily, or even wash they're clothes! before judging someone you should take these things into consideration.. and if its really something you can't deal with then move your seating.. not a big deal.

by Gazelle <3 on 12/7/2011 3:07:46 PM

They is the other classmates I haven't because I don't want to hurt her feelings...... SOrry for not specifying

by SuperNova on 12/6/2011 4:34:06 PM

I AM in a situation like this and it is really bad. They tell her she smells like poop* (*another word that is a swear word) BUT She never does anything about it!!!I personally adressed it but the girl( who I used to be good friends with but not anymore not for this reason) was hardheaded and got offensive and changed the subject (she does this constantly). She was adressed by a teacher who talked to her mom and no Change. I'm not trying to sound rude, but she does smell truely awful and you whou think after so many things people say she would realize. BUT NO! Frown

by SuperNova on 12/6/2011 4:32:13 PM

I know a girl with problems like this. It's so awkward, these types of situations, unfortunately, will never NOT be awkward Tong

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music! Go to my profile to join! svds

by svds on 12/6/2011 3:11:03 PM

I don't mean to be mean here, but my 5th grade teachers assistant teacher saw me the other day and hugged me (I'm in 7th grade now) and her Daughter Hannah who is Autistic turned around and saw me. I said hi to her and her Mom told her I as in the 5th grade class she helped teach in. Hannah must take after her mother because she hugged me, too. I have OCD and Anxiety, so I started worrying that I would get Autism, too. I went home, took a shower and I'm pretty sure my Mom washed those clothes because I left them on the floor. Today I wore the same tank top I THINK I was wearing on that day. I'm just wondering, is it possible for me to get Autism now? I have ADHD, Dyslexia, OCD, Anxiety, and something about math where I get the problems confused and stuff, so dose that mean I'll get Autism? Again, I REALLY don't mean to be mean here, but is it possible for me to get it or am I OK? Please help!
Briana

Hey girl! There is absolutely no way that you can get autism from a hug. It is something you are born with and not something that you can catch. You have nothing to worry about!
Ana D.

by JBfan97 on 12/6/2011 8:03:31 AM

MOD MOD
What happens when you have IBS or hypohydrosis?
what should you dooo

Hey girl! I am not a specialist so you should probably check with a doctor for some better tips, but deodorant can never hurt!
Ana D.

by sready on 12/6/2011 1:24:59 AM

Excited bout the NCAA national championship?? LSU vs. Almabama! Who r u rooting for? Blog bout it on my profile! R u Geaux Tigers or Roll Tide Roll?

by Deedles1621 on 12/6/2011 1:03:17 AM

Hi girlies!
If you need advice on ANYTHING, no matter what it's about, I'm here to give you the best advice possible! I'm here to help you with anything or everything Smile
Post a question on my Advice Queen Page. My username is "rellim".
I'll post the answer on your profile page within a day!
I'll help you with literally anything you need Smile

by rellim on 12/5/2011 6:03:26 PM

if you have ever seen Juicystar07 on youtube and loved her, than you will love this club too! here, we will talk about fashion and makeup (given!) take quizzes, give makeup, fashion,and boy advice. why not join? it will be awesome!

by cutiecayley333 on 12/5/2011 5:31:35 PM

omg, whenever i'm on my period, my down stairs area smells foul! so i'm always really self consious of that! i know this doesn't exactly apply to this particular situation, but...it still has to do with smelling bad :/

by filaluvva on 12/5/2011 5:30:15 PM

Right now im on my period and sometimes the blood is dark brown. Is that bad???
thanks so much... MOD is AWESOME!!!!

Nope, chica, that's entirely normal!
Jordan S.

by maggie2567 on 12/5/2011 4:21:28 PM

i think u should buy her a nice perfume the holidays r coming up so now is the perf time to do it.

by serinad89 on 12/5/2011 11:21:47 AM

Hi! my friends have been leaving me out of things for awhile now. They still invite me and stuff but it's just when we're in a big group they're all talking to each other and not me. There are also some other things that I feel left out in as well. I have already told two of my friends and they included me for a day but the day after it ended up making me feel left out too. The three most popular girls in the group have boyfriends. I was wondering do I have to have a boyfriend to make people like me because i don't really want a boyfriend. What should I do?

Hey chica, you don't need a boyfriend to make friends! When you and your friends are together, do they only talk about their relationships and that's why you feel left out? If so, don't hesitate to say, "Hey guys, look I'm single! Can we not talk about boyfriends right now?" If they ignore you, I'm sure you have friends who are single and would not leave you out. Don't be afraid to tell them how you feel about this. Real friends would listen!

Amalia E.