3 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

3 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

4 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

COMMENTS

Vegetarian Vietnamese fresh rolls

A way-healthy bite for your next holiday bash.

im making these for my sweet 16 do you think it would be good with shrimp inside? I was planning on dipping it in melted peanut butter on the stove I heard thats how japanese and vietamese people eat it

hey! yum, sounds great Smile

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 4/4/2013 8:02:47 PM

OH HEY. I'm Vietnamese yay!
And just to tell you guys, it's better to wrap the ends like a burrito looks like so the inside won't fall out. It's also better if you dip it in peanut butter melted on the stove Smile

by sugar7410 on 12/21/2012 9:07:14 PM

What does Mod mean???

Hey chica!

Mod is short for 'moderator,' who are girls just like you, but older, working at Girls' Life to make sure no cyber bullying goes on or inappropriate content doesn't get posted on the website. We also help out our beloved readers, such as yourself, when they want tips or advice on anything going on in their life. Smile

Krupali D.

by KiKiROCK57 on 4/16/2012 4:46:31 PM

these sound good! perfectly healthy too!
*************************
On my profile you can say ANY problems you might have Smile I'll try and give my best advice Smile

by CrazyCupcakes on 1/15/2012 6:57:39 PM

Hey girls!! I just made a new club called G.A.C.B. (Girls Against Cyber Bullying)!! So far no one has joined but I'm very determined to make people more aware of how cyberbullying is a real-life problem even though it happens on the computer/cell phone. If you are interested in joining, please do!! Thanks Everyone!! Smile

by jennifer0709 on 1/8/2012 5:56:23 PM

Hey sweetautumnsunshine, thanks so much!! I'm so glad we MODS could help all you guys out!!! It makes us happy knowning we've helped you! Maybe some organic/green shampoos might help, or creating your own personal shampoo at home might work. Aubrey Organics have some great natural hair products. Search the web for some good home remedies. Hope this helps! Smile : )

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 6:14:10 PM

Mod
Well,since rarely anybody ever says thank you, I'd like to thank you. You're advice is so helpful and has helped me and hundreds of other girls! You really need to be thanked more often. You guys,oh,*eckhem*GIRLS,knew things that my mom didn't even know and couldn't help me with! You're awesome and keep up the good work! Laughing <3
~Love Autumn and hundreds of other girls who really appreciate you GIRLS! And Merry (early) Christmas.
P.S. I have tried hot oils,leaving my conditioner on for 10-15 minutes,thermal spray,fancy shampoos,skipping shampooing(which turned out a horrible oily mess),but my hair is still like straw. Brittle,and dry. I even went and got it cut! Is there like any old time,home remedy or something? It's so bad I can't even fix it for school! Thank you for helping me!!! :*

by sweetautumnsunshine on 12/9/2011 6:10:17 PM

Mod mod please.
Hello! I have bubble theighs. The inner part is fat and the top and back is bulky muscle. I hate them. How can I get slim,skinny theighs?? Please help! I'd like them to be gone quickly!!!!

Hey girlie,

First off, remember that most girls have thighs like this! It's normal to have fat in the middle, then develop muscles on top and bottom from walking, running, weight training, etc. Smile To tone your leg muscles though, try the workouts in these articles. And remember, nothing beats cardio!

Lauren C.

by sweetautumnsunshine on 12/8/2011 8:45:46 PM

OHH!!!!!! Me and my cousin did that before but yellow pepper b green pepper n chicken with it!!!!!!Yummy!!!!!!!!!

by Susmita24 on 12/5/2011 8:46:46 PM

NEED ADVICE? LOOK NO FURTHER. FAST REPLIES. NO QUESTION TOO WEIRD, TOO LONG OR TOO PERSONAL. ASK AWAY!

by peacelovejesus on 12/4/2011 12:55:55 AM